Thread: yo

yo

hey yall, my name is star 🌟 im 23, i live in denver, and my hobbies include drawing, roleplaying, listening to music, caring way too much about naruto and pokemon, and crying about cats. i am very bad at making intros, and i havent been on a forum setting in a long time, but i wanna meet some new ppl through this so! hey! ✌

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, starmie! Hope you enjoy it here and have an awesome time!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey hey, Starmie! Welcome to PXR. If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of the staff members. We're all very friendly and more than willing to help with any questions you may have.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Welcome to the forum! I'm quite familiar with Denver. And a shiny Ditto joining us? It must be--Grrrr, you people make it so I can't even use my own name anymore. Any Ditto is a friend to us!

Hope you have lots of fun here! And on our awesome Pokemon Showdown server!

5. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hey starmie! :D If you love drawing, come and check out the Artist's Easel! I'm sure we've got something there for you and, if not, feel free to start your own thread.

I also love drawing, music, cats and Naruto. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I'm quite familiar with Denver. And a shiny Ditto joining us? It must be--Grrrr, you people make it so I can't even use my own name anymore. Any Ditto is a friend to us!

Hope you have lots of fun here! And on our awesome Pokemon Showdown server!
    What do you mean, YOU people? xD You could almost say that Starmie joining with that shiny ditto avatar could determine the fate of our team! I guess you could say it was a FATEFUL APPEARANCE HAHAHAHAHAH

...I'm sorry, think I went a little mad there. xD NOW YOUR COUNTER CAN BE A PERFECT 30!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Hey starmie! :D If you love drawing, come and check out the Artist's Easel! I'm sure we've got something there for you and, if not, feel free to start your own thread.

I also love drawing, music, cats and Naruto. :p
    THIS!!! We've been trying to up the activity in this section bit by bit, and it's working pretty well so far! 8D

Anyway welcome! Thanks for posting in Pokemon Prism by the way, hopefully you'll enjoy the game! I really look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future. @starmie. c:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    What do you mean, YOU people? xD You could almost say that Starmie joining with that shiny ditto avatar could determine the fate of our team! I guess you could say it was a FATEFUL APPEARANCE HAHAHAHAHAH

...I'm sorry, think I went a little mad there. xD NOW YOUR COUNTER CAN BE A PERFECT 30!
    These rapid-fire jokes! You're just too quick! You're sending the world into a swift destruction, you know! I'm not sure I can express how I feel about that... But if I don't hurry and stop you, we're all done for!

10. This post has been liked by:

Welcome to PXR Star! Any ditto lover is my friend <3 and we have all sorts of crazy people here don't mind that :3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

thank you everyone for the warm welcome! yall seem like a goofy, pun-loving bunch, which suits me B) im looking forward to hanging out with everyone :D

lots of ditto lovers around here i see ;p ditto is actually my favorite pokemon and shiny ditto is a favorite shiny of mine so! whatever this ditto group is, Sign Me Up

i'll be sure to check out the art forum, and im real excited about pkmn prism, this is the sort of stuff i am weak for... and i got a ditto in my favorite color, im so happy

13. This post has been liked by:

I know it's late, but welcome. And, yeah, I don't remember if I saw you in any of those threads, but there was a post about ditto plushies and it has sprung into a competition between people who dittofied their avatars/signatures and everyone else. The Electric Rodent Regime lost its leader, but some are following Zoroark now XD

I hope you have fun here, and since you're interested in roleplaying, feel free to check that out. I'm not sure exactly what kind of RP you're into, but I know there are a few open and accepting new members, including one I made where science harnesses the powers of near-immortal "Mages" and turns it against them.