View Poll Results: Do you like Pokemon or Digimon better?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon

10 52.63%
  • Digimon

0 0%
  • Both

9 47.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was into Digimon for a bit at one time so I would have to go with both. Though none of my friends are really into Digimon.

I chose "Both" because I see both of the series as good ones in their own way. Pokemon teaches about friendship, and has all these creatures that you catch and befriend. Digimon is, like someone else said, a bit more intense and serious. I also like some of the Digimons' designs.

I voted for Pokémon. Digimon may be now on Netflix, but I just don't want to watch it. I'd rather watch something else. I wonder what happened to my extra Billy and Mandy episodes or sequels where my favorite line is being said? Enough said. I have been with Pokémon for a very long time. Pokémon was my favorite anime and I got into Pokémon XD, my favorite game of all time. I was planning on giving other people a chance to play against me, but no luck. I hardly follow the anime now-a-days as I'm older now and often can't get on a place to discuss it because of all the mischief that happened on other places on my end which really shouldn't have been my business. I do like other variants besides Pokémon.

I liked Digimon but I voted Pokemon. Digimon games aren't as good.