Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Hello, ladies and gentlemen of PXR. Do not be alarmed.

In light of the recent events of the Ditto incursion and the elimination of the "Electric Rodent Regime," we have activated our intervention initiative to address the ongoing nuisance this influx of Dittos has presented. Myself and other key Shadow Administrators and Operatives have been deployed within the underground networks of PXR to deal with this hostile "Supremacy of Transforming Dittos" takeover attempt. From here, they cannot see us, they cannot find us, and they cannot touch us. We are unstoppable and we will not concede until this nuisance has been fully exterminated.

Step by step, we will begin the lockdown sequence of all STD operations and will ensure the ongoing efforts and events to pass will cripple and destroy all STD networks, communications, and activities. Your cooperation and support with this process would be most appreciated as we undergo go this essential process.

PXR deserves better than this calamity.

Oh bother, come on! What's with the ultra-serious anonymous look anyway? And since when did you start using cheesy army lingo? You've been playing too much Call of Duty: Black Ops III, haven't you? "Operative Z," yeah, like people are dumb and can't tell you're a Zoroark. Hey, look everyone! Big bro is a Zoroark! See, everyone knows. Now start talking normal again because you sound you have the personality of an answering machine!

What my stiff big brother means to say is even though the leader of that pack of zap rats got beat up by a wad of bubble gum and had his internet Wi-Fi ripped out, we're here to help Pokémon Crossroads by driving those Dittos CRAZY! That's right, by the time we're through with them, they'll be driveling mad and might even think transforming themselves into a toilet is a great idea (it certainly isn't).

Anyway, Dittos can't stand Zorua and Zoroark because the fun Illusion stuff throws them off, messes up their transformations, and they're just too ashamed to admit we're WAY more awesome than they are. Now really, would you rather be a cool and tough-looking fox like us with awesome illusion powers, or some blobby wad of bubble gum with a derpy face that has less moves than a Magikarp? Thought so, see, I knew you were smart!

And hey, you're encouraged to get in on the fun! Strap these cool stickers in your signature and be more awesome by supporting the Zoroark Intervention. Or post them in front of a Ditto to remind them of how inadequate they are!

Help us counteract the Ditto junk by wearing these and causing more mischief! And we'll have a club soon as well! You're welcome to join that too!

We're just more awesome!

3. This post has been liked by:

You two already got your own movie. Leave Ditto be!

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    You two already got your own movie. Leave Ditto be!
    THAT'S RIGHT! Who would want to see a movie about Ditto anyway? 'Cause Ditto ain't awesome enough for its own movie!

Hey, Big Bro, I think she sounds a little scared. Ha, ha, and we've only just gotten started!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    THAT'S RIGHT! Who would want to see a movie about Ditto anyway? 'Cause Ditto ain't awesome enough for its own movie!

Hey, Big Bro, I think she sounds a little scared. Ha, ha, and we've only just gotten started!
    You could be more subtle about this...

Implying Fate is a "she"
    pfffth

it's okay tho that was my first thought too when I saw him around pxr

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Implying Fate is a "she"
    pfffth

it's okay tho that was my first thought too when I saw him around pxr
    But I thought Dittos liked to change gender on whim! Well, okay, I'll refer to Fate as "IT."

Hey, I've seen how often Ditto gets dumped in Day Care!

11. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OH MY GOSH, INVADERS HAVE APPEARED. Take this! O<

*flashes Dittofied banner*

13. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

Oh bother, come on! What's with the ultra-serious anonymous look anyway?
    Perhaps, just maaaybe...

Prism Stats

15. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by RobinHoude View Post
    Perhaps, just maaaybe...

My advisors have come to a unanimous decision of "NO" on that.

17. This post has been liked by: