[ERR vs STDs] AWA's Log

The dittos have nearly conquered the forum, but still, some of us hold strong. I was one of the few that they caught and tried to assimilate, but which did not fall victim to them. I do not know why this is. Maybe I just got lucky and if they manage to catch me again, I will lose this battle. But if they take me, I shall make sure to take some of them out before my fall.

It has been two full days since the outbreak began and Suicune's Fire was either replaced or possessed by the ditto hive mind. By the time I arrived on the scene, it was too late and many of our allies had fallen prey to the puddles of goo. The Electric Rodent Regime was reinstated and some have returned to their chu forms, I, however, shall remain and use my own three forms to combat these diabolical blobs.

Today, I was captured, they have taken me prisoner, and I can only hope that the regime comes to my aid before it's too late. In my purple Tyranitar-Dragonite form, I managed to take out four doppelgangers of my base form before five of my current took me down. I fear they will attempt to break my spirit and then possess me, but I will stay strong. Hopefully my strength stays with me until I am rescued. If not, then may I become the sacrifice we needed to make to end the war and not the weapon used to end my friends.

Be strong, comrades.
    -AWA.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 04-29-2016 at 11:25 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*holds breath in anticipation* I must know more. AWA! Great story. A bit rushed as it jumped from event to event but given it seems to be a journal/flash back of events I can excuse it. Overall very well done and I expect more soon!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Right, just a bit of a summary of what already happened. Like I was starting my journal right after I was captured.