<This greeting will self destruct in-oh wait, no it won't>

Hey, my name is Pigswiggle, but you can just call me Pigs. I like Pokémon, the Mystery Dungeon series is the best thing ever, and I'm still waiting for Gen 4 remakes. Like, gen 8 can't happen fast enough.
    "Ohana. Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten."
    - Stitch

Hey there pigswiggle! Welcome to PXR! :) I see you're joining up GCeA, hope to see you in there asap! I know right? Mystery Dungeon is my favorite of all the spin off games :) We currently have an ongoing thread here(Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon), if you're interested :) Have fun at PXR! If you any questions, feel free to ask!
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

HELLLOOOOOOOOO AND WELCOME! I think your username is awesome. Welcome to PXR! :D I see that you're interested in GCEA. C: GCEA is awesome so I am sure that you will grow to love it.

If you need any help, we're here to be hollered at! 8D What is your favourite pokemon? C: And lol, we gotta have a gen 7 before we get a gen 8!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    That's an interesting username you've got there. xD I hope you have fun at PXR! I just joined GCEA myself, so hope to see ya there!

Also PMD is, really, the best thing ever. <3

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I'm quite new myself, but I've been having a blast here. I hope you'll find it as enjoyable as I have!

I also loved the Mystery Dungeons games. They taught me, above all else, to fear Kecleon. Stealing from those guys resulted in a real showdown. And speaking of showdowns, do you like Pokemon Showdown? 'Cause we've got some new and awesome Pokemon Showdown tournaments! If you're into that. And even if you aren't. 'Cause it's seriously that awesome. (I'm trying, Sam!)

Hope to see you around the forum! And on our totally awesome Showdown server!

6. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Welcome to the forum! :) Yeah, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is the greatest, and there needs to be D&P remakes right away. Forget Sun and Moon, I need Temporal Diamond & Spacial Pearl! :P
    Also, I see you signed up for GCEA, so I guess I'll be seeing you quite a bit. :)
    Anyway, everyone here's really nice and friendly, so I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

PMD rocks, always happy to see another fan!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it and make plenty of friends here! We're a cool, fun, and friendly bunch, so take a look around, get involved, and have a great time! :D

Always good to see a new member! PMD is among one of the few games that made me cry like a baby. Well, the second installment of the series did, anyway. I STILL NEED TO FINISH PSMD AFDSFSDSDFDF

Gen IV remakes will be awesome, though I do have a weird feeling that in generation VII, we'll get a repeat of generation V. Gen V was RIGHT at the end of the DS / DSi's lifespan so they were forced to make their new game a 3ds game...and it would have been just so strange to introduce a remake before a main series game in terms of hardware changes. Still, ORAS was worth the wait...and with the NX coming around, I wouldn't be surprised to see them wait until a possible Gen VIII to remake DP, if they even do. But like I said: I no longer have any qualms with them waiting until Gen VI to release ORAS just because of how amazing those games turned out. <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------