Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Undertale

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, it's tricky as it pretty much means you can't get your max HP above 20 besides sleeping at Inns. And those are definitely few and far between.

Xanthe could always be Temmie instead. XD

And yeah, I don't think I could do a live steam of me drawing. Sometimes I think everything looks fine and then at the very end, I'm like... "crap, that head doesn't look right" and I end up going back a few steps before I ultimately decide to just start over. :P

Screenshots would be cool, though. I generally like those kinds of step by step guides and they're easy to refer back to.
    Well I don't start over, exactly, but since I'm so fiddly I take ten times as long to finish something that should be done really quick. xD I mean I don't mind cause I'm the one doing it, but the viewers probably might. So that's kinda unnerving. I'll see what I can do on the screenshot front for ya, Neo. :D

And no, Xanthe can't be Temmie! xD If Noble wants to be Alphys I feel like I should keep them as a pair, aha.

OH MY GOSH I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT I COULD BE TEMMIE. XD I would love that omg. So funneh.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    On a serious note, oh my gosh. The end. With Asgore. Oh. The SECOND I approached the house then entered it...I knew that Toriel was the queen. And I had killed her at the beginning because it was back when I didn't realise I could save her. ;~; Wow...so sad. I realised that she had left and she had wanted to take care of the human because of what Asgore's plans were... Ugh.

I used to be an emotional brick wall, until I took a dagger to the heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    OH MY GOSH I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT I COULD BE TEMMIE. XD I would love that omg. So funneh.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    On a serious note, oh my gosh. The end. With Asgore. Oh. The SECOND I approached the house then entered it...I knew that Toriel was the queen. And I had killed her at the beginning because it was back when I didn't realise I could save her. ;~; Wow...so sad. I realised that she had left and she had wanted to take care of the human because of what Asgore's plans were... Ugh.

Welcome to Undertale.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    Welcome to Undertale.
    That is what you get for running into the friendliness pellets. XD

I'm playing through this game with my girlfriend. We're just over two hours in but we've been pretty slow. I'm having a great time so far, although I don't get to play it often because we both promise to only play it when we can be physically beside eachother.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

URPG Staff

@Neo Emolga

Spoiler:

This may be late, but I'd say just try to finish what you're on now. I can definitely tell you there is no way out of the fight with Asgore, so try to get past that and see what happens. Who knows, you may find out something else to stop without death.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Flowey View Post
    That is what you get for running into the friendliness pellets. XD
    That's the last time I trust a smiling, cheeky flower with a game tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Chara View Post
    @Neo Emolga

Spoiler:

This may be late, but I'd say just try to finish what you're on now. I can definitely tell you there is no way out of the fight with Asgore, so try to get past that and see what happens. Who knows, you may find out something else to stop without death.
    Spoiler:
    Oh, I figured it out, the update was in the club thread instead and I completed the True Pacifist ending. Thanks though!

URPG Staff

Well, looks like I don't pay enough attention.

Now it is time for you to play the fun route Neo :)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chara View Post
    Well, looks like I don't pay enough attention.

Now it is time for you to play the fun route Neo :)
    Thanks but... no thanks, Chara. I did a little homework and, well, long story short... let's just say I know what those red eyes of yours mean and I prefer my hands unsullied. :P

But there's more than just that! You can stop before you even get to that point! You can also refuse that deal if you wait too long! And you get more character development from most of the characters, especially Sans!