Quote Originally Posted by Shieldbearer View Post
WXib097.png Mighty difficult to use anything with this new body, without any opposable thumbs... But I think I got it, sorta. Just gotta keep balance...
Anyway, I'll borrow our XX-key and investigate the Vacant House (36). If that key doesn't work, I'll... Consider any less fragile keys with my allies, I guess.
As you approach the unnamed Vacant House, you can see from a distance that the old, stone house isn't very large, but it has been neglected for many years and looks quite dirty, but still seems to be standing strong. You begin to think it might be plasable that it might have served some other kind of purpose, but it's hard to tell, and you're quite sure whoever the owner was had long passed.

When you approach the front, you see main door appears to be some kind of heavy stone slab, which is unusual. But right besides the entrance appears to be a statue of a Vicitni...

...only it's eyes, mouth, and ears are missing...

You look at the old, stone mount and there appears to be an inscription here.

"Only when victory listens, sees, and speaks again will the wall of the doubtful be moved."

Artifact {Victini Statue, Missing Ears, Missing Eyes, Missing Mouth} has been noted in the Team Records.

You try to see if there's an alternate way into the building, but nothing seems to indicate a second entrance...