Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I think that the one you get depends on which game you get. I don't recall all the details but it could be that the one you get from the distribution corresponds to the one that you get in your game.

EX:

In Ultra Sun, you can capture Groudon so from this distribution you should get Kyogre. Vice versa for the other.

That way you can possibly get Rayquaza since now you have both of them.

At least that is what I think. I could be wrong.

Aww...I get one of the Genie Trio for my birthday. Meh. Good thing I like Gen5.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    I think that the one you get depends on which game you get. I don't recall all the details but it could be that the one you get from the distribution corresponds to the one that you get in your game.

EX:

In Ultra Sun, you can capture Groudon so from this distribution you should get Kyogre. Vice versa for the other.

That way you can possibly get Rayquaza since now you have both of them.

At least that is what I think. I could be wrong.

Aww...I get one of the Genie Trio for my birthday. Meh. Good thing I like Gen5.
    Yeah that's how the distribution works im pretty sure. I was going to get UltraSun so I could get all the legendaries but no I don't have to. Might eventually though because I want to shiny hunt them all, then they can join my Shiny Virizion. I just can't wait to get the Shiny Zygarde in June. Finally we get to have that amazing shiny.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs