Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Username: Cleobel
    Team: Agents of the Shadows
    Entry: The Hidden Power of Love

Spoiler:
    Once upon a time lived a Vespiquen and a Trash Cloak Wormadam who were in love with each other.
    One day, they were relaxing together in a forest when Vespiquen was suddenly hit by a super effective move. Then, a scary Magmortar captured her in a net.
    "My Hidden Power is the best! Now that I have finally caught some male Combees and a Vespiquen, I will be able to start my own hive soon!", the Fire-type Pokemon bragged.
    "Release her, she is my girlfriend!", Wormadam demanded.
    "Please help me, Wormadam!", Vespiquen implored, as Magmortar was running away with her.
    Wormadam tried to follow the Fire-type Pokemon, but he was too fast for her. Fortunately, he was heavy enough to leave visible footprints on the ground, so the pink Pokemon could know where he had gone to. As she was following the footprints, she tried to figure out a strategy : "If I want to release Vespiquen from the net, I should defeat that cruel Magmortar first. However, I’m terrified of fire, especially the Flame Body ability and Fire-type moves, in addition to having a double weakness against these moves. Consequently, I should use Protect frequently and rely on moves that don’t make contact. I could also use Mirror Shot to lower Magmortar’s accuracy. As for Hidden Power, I’m thankful to have a Water-type Hidden Power, which is super effective against Fire-type Pokemon. I don’t know which type Magmortar’s Hidden Power is, but I know that it’s super effective against Vespiquen. If he had an Ice-type Hidden Power, it would be super effective against my girlfriend, but not very effective against me… That’s why I really hope he has an Ice-type Hidden Power".

When Wormadam finally reached Magmortar’s den, he explained his evil plan : "So, you came here to save your beloved girlfriend? It’s too late, she is mine now. I’m going to start my own hive with her and with the male Combees. I’m going to take all the honey the hive will produce. Then, I will sell it and I will become rich!".
    "Help!!!", Vespiquen and the Combees screamed.
    "Release them now!", Wormadam shouted.
    "Of course not! I’m going to destroy you, stupid worm!", Magmortar raged.

This is when a battle started between him and Wormadam.
    The Fire-type Pokemon began with Flamethrower, so the worm-like Pokemon used Protect, as she was afraid of fire. That was not a problem for Magmortar, who used Flamethrower again. Wormadam was terrified, but she eventually managed to avoid the attack.
    "You should use your mirror power now. Otherwise, you may not be able to avoid the next Flamethrower attacks.", Vespiquen suggested. As a result, her girlfriend used Mirror Shot, which lowered Magmortar’s accuracy.
    During the next turn, he tried to use Flamethrower again, but she used Protect again because she was still afraid of fire. She was wondering if she could really win this battle. However, she had to keep on fighting for her beloved girlfriend and for the Combees.
    Suddenly, Vespiquen exclaimed : "Use your Hidden Power!". Magmortar, who was very proud of his Hidden Power, used it. The attack was successful, but it was not very effective on Wormadam. "It is an Ice-type Hidden Power, which is great!", the pink Pokemon thought. Then, she used her Water-type Hidden Power, which was super effective against the cruel Pokemon.
    During the next few turns, Vespiquen kept on telling both Pokemon to use their Hidden Power. Even though Magmortar’s Hidden Power was not very effective against Wormadam, he kept on using that move because he was so proud of it. Sometimes, Wormadam managed to avoid the attack thanks to Magmortar’s lowered accuracy, but even when she didn’t, it was not a big problem for her. Meanwhile, her Hidden Power inflicted a lot of damage on him. Eventually, she managed to defeat the Fire-type Pokemon.

While Magmortar was unconscious, Wormadam quickly opened the nets.
    "Thank you very much.", the Combees whispered before flying away.
    "Thank you very much, Wormadam! You saved me and you fought very bravely!", Vespiquen thanked.
    "No worries, Vespiquen! Thank you for helping me during the battle! Let’s get out of here before Magmortar gets up again.", Wormadam replied.
    The worm-like Pokemon climbed on her girlfriend’s back and the bee-like Pokemon flew away. That’s how the couple got out of Magmortar’s den as quickly as possible and without leaving footprints. They lived happily ever after… and did not have any offspring.

Other: I don't know what you mean by "Other".

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

2. This post has been liked by: