What are some of the most recent dreams you had?

To put it short, not counting one time in the other year I think when I was dreaming about me being the actual character on Pokemon XD, and Citadark Isle was a bit different than it was designed in the video games and Cipher Admin Snattle appeared twice. Ok, that wasn't recent.

But what I remember doing last time the most was that my friends and I were on Venus, and it was so hot, that it had a built-in swimming pool. That was on the night of October 30 when I wasn't using this board. The night before that, I had gone to the store in the real world, meaning without my parent or guardian, to buy a bag a vegetables. Wait. What? Vegetables never come in a bag like the way I pictured. I had very little money in my wallet because I used most of it to buy X and Y and was planning on using some more to buy me a strategy guide, and the veggies cost $72.09. Like it's completely related to my location. No wonder I didn't have enough money.

When I had these dreams, I felt like never wanting to wake up. There were no nightmares on the last week of Halloween, and I just decided that I wanted to share this anyway just because there's never really anything much to talk about, and I haven't had a chance to bring it up in the Other Chat DCC, so it now has its own thread. :D