Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Avalon View Post
    A high school friend of mine is a nerd for Magic, and I have some cards, but I've never had the chance to play. I'd really like the chance to, though. I wish I knew of places where to go to play.

On a similar topic, I also want to get back into playing the Pokemon TCG. Would there happen to be a site or something where I can go to search for Leagues in my area?
    I'm actually starting Pokemon TCG tournaments (unofficial) in my area. Where are you located?

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    I'm actually starting Pokemon TCG tournaments (unofficial) in my area. Where are you located?
    Bradenton, FL. Have no idea if that's near you or not, lol. Unfortunately, I have no way of getting the new cards since I don't have a job yet.... *cries* I'm trying to get my externship set up and get a salary established.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Avalon View Post
    Bradenton, FL. Have no idea if that's near you or not, lol. Unfortunately, I have no way of getting the new cards since I don't have a job yet.... *cries* I'm trying to get my externship set up and get a salary established.
    No that's way far away lol. =(

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.