View Poll Results: What is your Sexual Orientation?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

26 50.98%
  • Bisexual

6 11.76%
  • Homosexual (gay/lesbian)

6 11.76%
  • Asexual

7 13.73%
  • Polysexual/Pansexual

0 0%
  • Graysexual/Demisexual

3 5.88%
  • Questioning

3 5.88%
  • No label

0 0%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would consider myself bisexual with an aesthetic preference for females but a sexual preference for males. I think it's easier for a woman to be good looking to me than a male, but I eventually want to have children. As far as which gender I'd prefer to date, it would all depend on the person and if I could picture myself falling in love with them.

My mother is a bit closed-minded when it comes to the idea of me being bisexual. She often says, "How do yo know you're bi if you've never had a relationship with a girl?" "What makes you think you're bi if you've never been sexually intimate with a girl before?" And I respond with, "I look at hot woman and feel sexually attracted towards them the same way I feel sexually attracted towards hot men." I really don't see why it's so confusing, to her or anyone. And I don't understand why so many people either irl or online seem to think it's just a "phase" or since I'm a teenager I'm just experimenting.

I could rant on, but it's pointless; be who you are. If you think guys are cute, be with a guy. If you think girls are cute, be with a girl. Don't let someone apply limitations to you just because they're incapable of understanding that your brain and preferences function differently than theirs.

2. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    "How do yo know you're bi if you've never had a relationship with a girl?" "What makes you think you're bi if you've never been sexually intimate with a girl before?"
    My cousin pulled this when I told him I was gay this summer. He was like, "Well how do you know you're gay if you've never been with both sexes?" He has a girlfriend and is a virgin. like u idiot

I didn't know how to explain it, but I said something to the tune of, "Well how do you know you're straight? You just know." I should've said what you said to your mom. :'c

|||||||||