Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
Thanks! Hey for now as much as I'd like to fix them it's probably best to move on to other pieces. I have other fanart and OC stuff I want to do.

Like this!

One of my favorite pokemon, Lampent:
Spoiler:

Yee! That's a good attitude, honestly. If we all stopped to fix every error we notice in every piece we do, we'd rarely start new art. So long as you can acknowledge areas that could be improved and use that to help make future art better. Practice is key, after all. Of course, for some pieces you do want to go and polish as much as you can (commissions, things that'll be graded, portfolio work, etc.)- but for general stuff, it's good practice to let things go at some point and move on! If you can fix it while you're still working on it, go for it- but half the time you'll notice things after it's 'done' and uploaded. xD

And that's a good lampent! I'm quite fond of the litwick line (if it wasn't obvious recently... RAMSLEY)- they do have such a nice concept and color scheme. A fire type that's actually got a cool colored palette instead of the usual oranges and reds.