Hey, thanks for your review!

Glad you like the music choices! Two Steps From Hell is an excellent source of incredible, epic music, and I felt this was perfect for this part. As for the naming convention, that... was actually totally unintentional, but I see what you're talking about! Funny how things like that happen.

As far as the questions you mentioned, the order of events go like this:

1. [20 Years ago] Tensions arise among the Crimsonland empire as the mother country becomes abusive with power.
  2. [16 Years ago] Divine Prophecy is written and foreseen (Hint: When Jake Kossak is born) (No hint: Not spoiling who wrote it!), foretells the coming of Juno and apocalyptic signs. Not all of the opposition to the Crimsonland tyrannical reign believe it at first, but it inspires others to begin preparations to begin a rebellion as the idea becomes more appealing. Over time, it grows more in belief in support.
  3. [6 Years ago] Silver Rebellion officially rises up against the Crimsonland empire once abuse becomes far too much for them to continue tolerating and they finally have allocated the support and resources to commit to a defiant stand.
  4. [3 Years ago] Zander discovers Kivistal, seeks to be regarded as a new, unseen god and as a guide of preservation to the Crimson Stars. Begins to cause cataclysms to insinuate the world is ending when really it's his doing.

There's probably enough ground to do a whole prequel here, but... I don't think it would be nearly as interesting as the rest of the story.

As for Macomb, heh, in general, Kivistal is a pretty dingy, dirty, industrial world in many places. They've got much more metal and ore to work with and fossil fuels to power most of what they have in terms of machines. Macomb itself was named after one of the missions in Fallout Tactics that has a LOT of firefights with raiders and is, in my opinion, one of the toughest early missions in the game. The name stuck so I decided to roll with it. What I didn't realize was all the names of towns in that game were based on real life locations and not fictional like I first thought, and I unintentionally named it after a real city in Illinois/. As you can easily tell, they're nothing AT ALL alike. The real Macomb actually seems like a nice, quaint little place! XD

And yes, I wanted to go more into details with the weapons, especially considering before, a lot of people didn't think Pokémon using guns made much sense. Well, now it does. As for handling warfare, a lot of that comes from a somewhat generous amount of movies, games, books, and stuff like that and trying to use my best judgment with how Pokémon would handle a kind of militarized structure and society on a dying planet.

As for the squad, I made Lahanas and Stevex touch and go as they were mainly to show Juno is not a perfect squad leader, is a bit of a newbie when it comes to commanding other soldiers and keeping them in line, and is just barely used to the whole being a Pikachu thing. It was also meant to show not every soldier of the Silver Rebellion is a model citizen and both sides have their bad apples. Rackal was no angel and Vice the Weavile certainly isn't either. As for Blazewing, heh, she can spot an egotist like a searchlight at night. She's not a fan of people that are all talk and nothing to show for it.

Again, thanks for your feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story!