Hi there!

So it's been awhile since I attempted to sprite, well anything. In fact, I'm trying to get back into regular art, but spriting has been in the back of my mind. It's something I'm interested in, but then don't understand well enough to feel like I'll create something halfway decent. Oftentimes, i find it hard how to start, and then get confused again once its time for shading and highlights. It's tough, but I'm hoping that by making this thread I can start steadily posting things every once in a while. If work doesn't tire me out first haha.

In any case, most of these are old and pretty bad. There's very few of them as well. Most of them even came about because of this website, so I'm grateful for that. Especially for all the help I received last year from Speed-X. <3

Spoiler:

There's only three images now, but I hope I can slowly add to it and learn as I go. My ultimate goal is to be able to make sprites of my characters in the future, but I think I'll start with the simple stuff hopefully first. Any advice is of course welcome, though I don't say too much around these parts. I'm just mostly nervous is all ;;