Theo Myrsky
Town Square, Emerald Coast
Affected RP'ers: None

Theo sat quietly on a metal bench, out of the way of the more busy parts of the square. He tried silently to focus on his plans, but found that he couldn't think of any real means of executing them. He certainly knew what he wanted to get done, which was to find Via and stop these infernal abyssal creatures, but he was at a loss as to where to start. So he mulled over his more recent visions, most of which hadn't been very pleasant. He knew that the abyssal forces were strongest in the Eastern parts of Talandra, but they still had a good number of strongholds in the rest of the world as well. Perhaps that was the way to go, to slow their spread until they were spent. Though of course, the problem with such a course of action was that they could simply bring more fallen pokemon back from the abyss. No, he would need to think of other ways to oppose the evil.

"So this is where you're hiding today, in broad daylight."

Theo looked around to see Joshua standing over him from behind the bench. The machop looked rather annoyed and he had a feeling it wasn't to do with his training that day.

"You've been hiding off by yourself a lot lately Theo, you're not gonna get anything done if you just sit and mope."

This annoyed Theo slightly, he wasn't moping, he was thinking. "I'm not moping Josh, unlike some people who care too much about whether or not the dojo master gave them a smile today or not. I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do about the mess the world is in right now."

"I do not mope when Master Veeli doesn't smile at me! Besides, what is there to think about? You always said that the abyssal forces have a weak spot, why don't you just go and hit it?"

Typical straight forwardness of Josh, but he was used to that. "Of course they have a weakness, more than one actually, but the problem is that I can't just walk into their stronghold and 'hit them' as you put it. The fallen and their masters are not easy foes, and even if I could kill a bunch of the abominations they would just come back up from the abyss again."

Joshua blinked at me, then stared into the distance for a moment, his usual thinking pose. Josh could usually do what ever he set his mind too, but he had a habit of doing it to directly and causing needless trouble. Any idea from him would probably either be too simple or too impossible.

"well," he said slowly, as if putting his thoughts together was no easy task, "Why don't you just stop them from coming back then?"

"That's crazy! what good would that do when so many are-" but I stopped mid sentence. That was a good plan, though of course it wouldn't be easy. If he could find a way of closing the portal from the Abyss to Talandra, then the Abyssal forces would have no backup. Any more conquering they would do would mean spreading out their forces, weakening them. "You know, that's so crazy it might just work," he told Josh. who was genuinely surprised to find he actually liked the idea.

Theo fell silent again and thought, if he was going to target to portal to the abyss, he would need some help. The portal wouldn't be left unguarded, in fact it was probably in one of the most guarded places of all. He would definitely run into many horrible and deadly enemies, and maybe even one of the three brothers. Theo looked at Josh, who seemed bored. He looked around the busy square, at all the shops and pavilions and Pokemon scuttling from one place to another, laughing and smiling. Josh was still in training and Emerald Coast wasn't known for having many fighters, so he would he would have to look somewhere else for help.

"Josh, if you were me, and you were the one gong on this mission, where would you start?" he inquired.

"Well that's easy, I'd figure out who else is fighting back against the abyssal forces. No one would be able to do anything on their own."

"OK, but who would that be?"

Josh thought for a moment before snapping his fingers and replying: "The indigo seers! You're fighting back because your seer vision gave you special stuff right? Well I bet there are some other seers in Talandra somewhere who are fighting back as well."

"Technically, I'm sighting back because they targeted me by kidnapping Via, but whatever." Josh grew solemn at the mention of Via, but quickly put a smile back on his face, he never was one to admit when he felt down. "That's a good thought though, there probably are some other seers in Talandra who could help me."

Theo decided not to tell Josh that he already did know about the other seers, though admittedly he hadn't thought of going to them for help. Back when he had been training his seer abilities, he had found the he had given off a rather distinct aura, though the aura was only distinct due to his own seer abilities. Theo had quickly used his powers to find other sources of the seer aura, locating several. Most of them were so far away that the most he could do was to know the general location, something he had checked every day since the infernal Schism.

"Well I better grab an airship then, if I'm going to find the other seers. You keep training Josh, maybe you could help defend Emerald Coast against the abyssal forces if they get here before everything is over."

Josh seemed to like the idea of doing something so heroic. "You got it Mr. Wizard, I'll work mighty hard."

Rolling his eyes at the nickname, which Josh had given me back when he had first learned about my powers, Theo got up off the bench. "See you on the flip side then, Josh."

Theo gave him a quick hug, then turned away. He hoped he could find a pilot who would still be willing to travel across the sea to the Eastern continents. Ever since Kivian City had fallen the sea and air had become rather dangerous to travel through. First thing was first though, he needed to get to that airport and figure out which seer aura he was going to go for.