Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    @Comatose @Sieses @Sanctus @Winter @Saraibre Ryu

Ladies and gentlemen, the RP has begun!

@Lightning Dash @Eternity @XaiakuX

You're still welcome to post your SU's--if you're raring to jump right in, you can send me/post what your rough draft currently looks like :)

EDIT: Also as a minor update, Vanessa's SU has been updated with her, er, "new" keyblade

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

URPG Staff

@FedoraChar

I actually don't have anything. Life and other things I guess have just made me forget and fill up my spare time. If I may ask questions though,

1. Is there anything specific I should know about keyblade designs? I mainly understand that they should be related to our world that the character derives from?

2. Does the character have to initially be human? I'd understand this completely, just something that intrigues me (seeing as how in KH2 when Sora is in the Lion King World {forgot the name}, he is transformed into a young lion/cub and is still sble to figt with a keyblade.

3. When we finish our form, shall we send it to you via pm or on here?

If I may presume to speak for her, Char was actually surprised at all the human characters. Go ahead and break away from the norm if you want -- it'll add depth. ;o

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    @FedoraChar

I actually don't have anything. Life and other things I guess have just made me forget and fill up my spare time. If I may ask questions though,

1. Is there anything specific I should know about keyblade designs? I mainly understand that they should be related to our world that the character derives from?

2. Does the character have to initially be human? I'd understand this completely, just something that intrigues me (seeing as how in KH2 when Sora is in the Lion King World {forgot the name}, he is transformed into a young lion/cub and is still sble to figt with a keyblade.

3. When we finish our form, shall we send it to you via pm or on here?
    *nerd mode activates*

Regarding Keyblades, they represent the power of a person's heart, so it mostly reflects that exact subject. If your character used another weapon previously, that old weapon can make it's way into the design of the Keyblade. Their morale affinities, their elemental alignments, likes/dislikes, stuff like that. S it could be related to a lot of things but the main point is that of which I mentioned before: resembling the power of the heart.

If by form you mean SU, you can just post them here. I'm sure Char won't berate me for mentioning that. XD

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Whee, RP ti--*gets slammed in the face by classwork*

So yeah, my first post (and posts for the next 10 weeks) may be a bit slow due to having classes with really heavy workloads. Will try my best to keep up.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    If I may presume to speak for her, Char was actually surprised at all the human characters. Go ahead and break away from the norm if you want -- it'll add depth. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    *nerd mode activates*

Regarding Keyblades, they represent the power of a person's heart, so it mostly reflects that exact subject. If your character used another weapon previously, that old weapon can make it's way into the design of the Keyblade. Their morale affinities, their elemental alignments, likes/dislikes, stuff like that. S it could be related to a lot of things but the main point is that of which I mentioned before: resembling the power of the heart.

If by form you mean SU, you can just post them here. I'm sure Char won't berate me for mentioning that. XD
    @Lightning Dash

Well, there you go xD I didn't even need to answer, haha. But yes, as Sanctus said, non-human characters are acceptable (and would be very interesting [also technically Mickey isn't human so there]).

With the keyblade, you're more than welcome to use a canon one from any of the KH games. Heck, Chase's and Vanessa's were from Days xD

If you totally finish your SU, please do post them here. ^^ But if you're wanting to hop into the RP quicker, you can PM me simple details about your character and we can talk :) (note: this is for current reserves only, if any one else out here is reading this xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Whee, RP ti--*gets slammed in the face by classwork*

So yeah, my first post (and posts for the next 10 weeks) may be a bit slow due to having classes with really heavy workloads. Will try my best to keep up.
    Ebil school, why must you keep Winter away from us?! Dx But no worries! ^^ Just try what you can--homework should always come first ^^

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    [also technically Mickey isn't human so there]).
    What is so technical about that? He's a mouse. Not a human. Jeez louise I'm starting to think you just like to hear yourself talk.

...please don't hurt me...

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    What is so technical about that? He's a mouse. Not a human. Jeez louise I'm starting to think you just like to hear yourself talk.

...please don't hurt me...
    Wow, that was rude.

*rolls eyes* Sanctus is just being Sanctus :P

I happen to like using the word technically, thank you muchly :P BTW, where's your post???? POST OR I SHALL BANISH YOU TO THE NETHER

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post
    Wow, that was rude.
    Didn't mean to get under your skin. I'm just up to my asinine antics. I've gotta amuse myself somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    *rolls eyes* Sanctus is just being Sanctus :P

I happen to like using the word technically, thank you muchly :P BTW, where's your post???? POST OR I SHALL BANISH YOU TO THE NETHER
    I've got three paragraphs written right now and I have a double shift tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have it finished tonight. I don't know how you and Sabi did it so fast. I'm just trying to get this right because it's the scene where the guy is introduced.