Thread: TEAM C!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    can i vote villainous team taking over the world for our theme XD

Well, welcome to Team C, everyone~ If we do want a Discord server, I can definitely create one.
    I will definitely be RPing.

Edit: I remember in the previous WAR the people on my team got little userbars... We could probably do something similar... Any ideas, probably something to do with our theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Hi everyone! How's everyone doing?

Do we want a way for the whole team (or most of it) to communicate outside the forum? Discord and Skype are useful options. Who else will be RPing? I definitely know out RP cohort should be in cahoots.

As for a theme, what are you guys' thoughts? I'm most into some sort of theme that can incorporate flight or exploration, maybe an adventurer theme? Or a "wildcard" theme - like we could be the chaotic team that mixes stuff up? Just spitballing here; I'm eager to hear others' suggestions too!
    Hellllllo Velo! We're doing quite fine :3 How about you? I do have discord & skype. We could whip up a chat room/group for the course of this Event. Is everyone cool with this? xD I have no ideas for a theme yet, although I'm quite interested in this adventurer theme of yours...I've been playing too many RPG Games (PC) like The Witcher, Skyrim and Dragon Age...we could do something along those lines (as long as everyone votes for it)!

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    can i vote villainous team taking over the world for our theme XD

Well, welcome to Team C, everyone~ If we do want a Discord server, I can definitely create one.
    I will definitely be RPing.

Edit: I remember in the previous WAR the people on my team got little userbars... We could probably do something similar... Any ideas, probably something to do with our theme?
    YAY DISCORD. Yush, we could be chaotic villains x3 If @Coru whips our group a banner that would be spiffy. Dude does awesome work especially revolving around dark themes <3

@Suicune's Fire; Get yor butt in here <3333
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -