Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Moderator

I will investigate Fabulous Furnishings and see if my vision pointed me in the right direction.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I will investigate Fabulous Furnishings and see if my vision pointed me in the right direction.
    The vision you received from using Clarivoyance led you to Fabulous Furnishings, the store which you currently stand outside of. The interior is completely dark, as are most of the shops in the Salvage Bazaar. You inhale deeply, preparing yourself for anything you might find, and begin to search the exterior.

Despite extensive searching, there is nothing particularly interesting to find around here, which makes you start the doubt the vision. Perhaps Yasha didn't teach you properly, somehow? But you're so sure that it worked at the time, and it showed you this exact building. The exterior yields nothing, so you decide that you need to find a way inside instead. Once you do, you begin to scour the store, using small sparks of electricity here and there to illuminate your surroundings.

After looking through almost the entire store, you finally catch a scent of something foul. You follow your nose until you come across a loose feather, which you think is peculiar. You pick it up and continue looking for the source, eventually coming across another small bunch of feathers attached to what looks to be a cutout of skin. You frown, reaching down to get a better look, when you realise that this is, in fact, a piece of skin that has been cut out of a pokemon. The sight disturbs you more than you think it should, and you have to stop to clutch at your head as your disgust swells and you feel sick in the stomach.

Lita the Pikachu suffers 2 points of damage to Sanity.

You try to shake yourself free of it, but the image has stuck, and you cannot help but feel repulsed by this thing. However, knowing it's related to the Stalkers somehow, you bring it with you.

[@Feathery Skin Patch@ 2S DMG] was added to the Team Inventory

The rest of the store does not contain anything else relevant to you, so you return back to base. You suffered a bit during this search, but at least you know that your vision was accurate.

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 3/8 | Purity: 12/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Security | Abilities: Clairvoyance
    Trait: Nimble