Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Welp, I'm outta time, so I guess I'll just rest to restore purity before I figure out what to do next.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Welp, I'm outta time, so I guess I'll just rest to restore purity before I figure out what to do next.
    Although you feel mostly fine, you aren't too sure what to do with the rest of your day, and you end up spending most of it indoors to restore the rest the remainder of the spiritual wounds you feel.

Carly the Yanmega restores 2 points to Purity.

You wake feeling completely rested, but notice that the sun is still up. You ponder about what else you could do to pass the time, and decide that perhaps it might be an idea to sort the Team Inventory. You spend some time categorising, ensuring not to touch the items that your companions previously mentioned were trapped.

Carly the Yanmega has sorted the Inventory.

You compare some of the items you have with the locations that you and your companions have helped to discover, and realise a few things:

{Hole-Ridden Togepi Statue: Glowing Puncture x3, Dagger Slot x1} requires 1 more pointed item, likely a weapon, and 1 bought or forged dagger to open.

{Gem-Encrusted Chest: Medallion Slots x3} requires 1 more medallion, which you believe Imeida the kangaskhan to be in possession of.

{Fountain Mosaic Indents: Six Missing Patches} requires 3 more skin patches.

After making notes of all these things, you realise that the sun is beginning to set, and feel ready to move on to a nighttime task. And, now that the inventory has been categorised, you feel confident that finding things and keeping track of new items will be a whole lot easier.

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/8
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical
    Trait: Nimble

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee