Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Search #37b Renner Farm (Abandoned): Dead Vineyard.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Question #18 Gloam the Snorlax
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

That was creepy... But the locked box seems important, too... I have a feeling this next place is going to be just as creepy. Investigate number 40, Detti's Nursery!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    If the mayor isn't too busy, I'll talk to them, and try to get their big-picture view of the goings-on.

Interview #1 Pashner

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Let's keep searching! Search #14 Serenity Town Hospital

Thanks, Jancine! ^-^

Interview #54 Kandi the Buizel.

Hello, little one! Have you had a nice day today? The sun is so nice and warm... I bet it's perfect weather to go swimming!

Say...I sure do love spooky ghost-type Halloween stories! I bet you do too, right? Have your mummy or daddy told any scary or spooky stories lately about other pokemon or places in town at all? [Trying not to scare the child by leading them to believe that it's a game so that they might be willing to give up seemingly irrelevant "stories," or information.]

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Search #13 Dami's Flowerbed.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Catch up time!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Interview 23. Vam the Oddish
    Interview Rapport: EXTREMELY POSITIVE
    +2 Shared Pokémon types (Poison and Grass)
    +1 Shared Pokémon evolution stage

You introduce yourself to Vam the Oddish playing outside "Dami's Flowerbed" store. He seems content playing by himself, but he sees you and he smiles. It's almost like he already recognizes you as a friend.

"Hello, Sarah!" Vam replies to you with a youthful smile. "Nice to meet you!"

As you ask him about the situation regarding Serenity Town and the Stalkers, his youthful smile seems to take a hit and his optimism fades slightly, but he tries to brush it aside and offer his help.

"Yeah... mommy said there's a lot of bad things going on," Vam nodded, familiar with what you mentioned. "The teachers at school have been giving us all kinds of warnings, not to talk to strangers, you know, that kinda stuff."

He looks away for a minute, trying to recall some of the things he's seen that seem suspicious when you ask about them.

"You know, I was playing tag in the park with Rike and Kandi yesterday," Vam recalls and tells you. "And I dunno, I thought I saw something weird going on at the... oh, what's that building's name... I think... I think it's called the Freeroam Apartment Building. Yeah, I thought I saw someone put something in the wall or something. I was about to ask them if they wanted to play, but before I got a chance to get a good look at them, they started running off."

He thinks it over some more.

"I wanted to go and check but..." Vam tells you, feeling a bit ashamed, "Mommy would have been really angry if she found out I was snooping around strange places. But she wouldn't be angry with you if you go over there! Just be really careful!"

Shortly after, Vam's mother, Dami the Bellossom, steps out and sees Vam talking to you. She quickly races over, looking very disappointed.

"Oh Vam, what did I tell you about talking to strangers!?" Dami exclaims, looking really stressed. "You can't do this, there are bad Pokémon out there doing horrible things! Please, go inside, I was hoping we wouldn't have to talk about this again!"

Vam nods, looking ashamed.

"Yes, momma, I'm sorry," Vam replies to Dami. "Sarah is pretty nice though, she just wanted to be friends."

After Vam heads inside, Dami looks to you. She's not angry with you, but the look in her eyes clues you in she's very overwhelmed and stressed.

"Listen, I'm not sure why you needed to meet with my son, Vam..." Dami tells you, "but please, I'm worried sick about what's been going on around town, and it... makes it very hard to trust anyone. I would be... devastated if something happened to him. So please, I don't mean to trouble you or stop him from making friends, but right now... it's a really bad time for everyone. I hope you understand."
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 10-09-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Lita copies down the relevant portions of the police notes for the group to discuss later.

Search #3: Verlisa's Treasures Store
    Standing outside of Verlisa's store, you see it has been doing pretty well, especially considering Verlisa has been able to set up shop in the center of town. As much as you'd hate to admit it, she's done a number on Dassy's Workshop and she shows no signs of stopping.

The exterior perimeter doesn't hold anything suspicious or out of place. Meanwhile, the interior of the store seems clean, orderly, and inviting with all kinds of unique antiques, items, and trinkets that Verlisa has collected and is offering for sale. It's very easy to get distracted in a store like this and spend hours being enchanted from the merchandise.

Upon investigating one corner of the store, you find and recognize a white bowl hidden in a small opening in the wooden floor, the same ivory bowl that was found at the library and at Dassy's Workshop. You have a feeling whoever had hidden this bowl cleverly used two similar stores to conceal these bowls from being found by anyone.

You take the bowl with you.

Item: [Ivory Bowl] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

#32 Nulan the Mawile has been killed by the Stalkers.

State: Cremated

"Verlisa was only able to identify the body because the metal bracelet Nulan wore was one he brought from her store," Zick the Jolteon tells Adom as they examine the body's ashes placed against a stone. "That, and it's definitely a Mawile's skeleton. I swear, it had to be to be NTH. And look at that rock. There's a bunch of those numbers again."

"NTH?" Adom asks. "I don't know anyone by that name in Serenity Town."

"Wha-?" Zick asks in surprise before realizing he hasn't given the report to Adom yet. "Wait, that's right, I haven't given you the report yet. Listen, it explains a lot of what I found. I think the Stalkers are using code names."

Adom nods, but he looks back to Nulan's body and just feels it's too little, too late for the Mawile.

"Some civilians have told me they've seen some unfamiliar faces in town," Adom tells Zick. "I don't know what to make of it."

"Well, they can't possibly be the Stalkers," Zick replies. "I'm very sure these Stalkers have been in Serenity Town before they showed up."

"We need to hurry," Adom stressed to the Jolteon. "If you come across any of these.. strangers, let me know. And be on your guard..."