Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldbearer View Post
    Attachment 1452 Mighty difficult to use anything with this new body, without any opposable thumbs... But I think I got it, sorta. Just gotta keep balance...
    Anyway, I'll borrow our XX-key and investigate the Vacant House (36). If that key doesn't work, I'll... Consider any less fragile keys with my allies, I guess.
    As you approach the unnamed Vacant House, you can see from a distance that the old, stone house isn't very large, but it has been neglected for many years and looks quite dirty, but still seems to be standing strong. You begin to think it might be plasable that it might have served some other kind of purpose, but it's hard to tell, and you're quite sure whoever the owner was had long passed.

When you approach the front, you see main door appears to be some kind of heavy stone slab, which is unusual. But right besides the entrance appears to be a statue of a Vicitni...

...only it's eyes, mouth, and ears are missing...

You look at the old, stone mount and there appears to be an inscription here.

"Only when victory listens, sees, and speaks again will the wall of the doubtful be moved."

Artifact {Victini Statue, Missing Ears, Missing Eyes, Missing Mouth} has been noted in the Team Records.

You try to see if there's an alternate way into the building, but nothing seems to indicate a second entrance...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Hmm, while I catch up on the info we've already gathered, I guess I'll have a look around the park for a while. [search #51 Greenstone Park]
    As you walk through Greenstone Park, you have the feeling that while the park is nice and quiet during the day, it must be quite eerie at nightfall. The paths are a little worn and the old, wooden park benches seem like they should be replaced, but for the most part, it is a place of comfort that was only recently turned into a place of darkness. It seems the Pokémon of Serenity Town don't mind walking through the park during the day, but it's probably perceived suicide to chance it at night.

The trees seem to catch a lot of the wind here, and as some of their falling leaves are carried with the breezes, you search around the paths and trees for something that seems out of place.

One of the trees seems to be completely dead and rotting where the others are simply losing their leaves from the autumn season. You decide to investigate it and a carved "3" catches your attention. You look around some more and discover an "8" and a "4," followed by an eerie web of carved numbers. You find an area in the ground that looks like it was disturbed recently, and after digging through it, you find a pair of large stone eyes that look distinctively like a Victini's. They seem unsettling, as if they're looking right into your soul...

Item: [Victini Statue Eyes] have been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    I'll keep moving down the list. Search (11a) Daz's Greenhouse: Silo #1.
    As you search around the first of Daz's silos, you can see this silo has seen quite a bit of use and age over the years. The metal is worn and rusted in a few places, but it still performs its job the way it's supposed to.

You come across an area around the silo that has a locked, metal cabinet, hidden from plain sight. There seems to be a β Beta emblem by the keyhole.

Container: {Locked Cabinet, β Beta emblem} has been noted in the Team Records.

You make one last search around the silo, but nothing else seems to stand out.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    (Editing my post if I'm able, Neo. If that's not allowed, then in my original post I was searching #44 Serenity Town Bank!)

Searching #49 Rolodon Apartments. Let's see if we can find anything incriminating or suspicious here...
    You head to the Serenity Town northwest outskirts and come across the run-down, decrepit Rolodon Apartments. As you can tell, squatters have settled into this building and it doesn't seem like anyone wants to be bothered to push them out. Not to mention it doesn't sound like Rolodon would ever come back to be bothered with it.

The squatters, as you discover, have taken residence upstairs and have made makeshift beds, tools, and amenities for themselves such as a small vegetable garden, a workbench, and a cooking stove from spare parts. It seems the three of them, Mort the Grumpig, Meepa the Meowstic, and Durn the Palpitoad get along and appreciate each other's company. Mort seems to have a liking toward a Pokémon version of tarot cards and other soothsaying trinkets while Meepa seems to be an affinity for stealing things with her lockpicks and other roguish tools and devices. Lastly, Durn seems to be a jewel crafter, which strikes you as unusual considering with all of the jewelry Durn has fashioned and created, he would have much more than enough to at least rent a much nicer apartment in town, if not buy his own home, but simply chooses to stay with Mort and Meepa away from everything else.

The lower levels still seem to be vacant. An empty and crumbling gathering hall used to be here, along with a small dining area that probably hasn't been eaten in for decades. Old bathrooms, dirty closets, and empty apartments make up the lower levels, but none of them seem to have anything that strikes you as alarming or suspicious. It isn't until you reach one area of the hallway do you find what looks like an area that was boarded up once, but some of the boards have fallen away, especially the lower ones. You crawl inside and investigate to find the apartment building actually has a long-forgotten basement sublevel, but it's blocked off by an ordinary-looking iron door that has seem some age and a bit of rust. You try to open it, but it seems to be locked. And you don't see any kind of marking by the keyhole...

Locked Door {Nondescript Iron Door} has been noted in the Team Records.

Lets go and interview Casha the Eevee. I'm really curious to see if she knows anything about those bowls. Sure they have to do with Adis, but being the town's potter...maybe she has some intel?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I'll stop playing in the garden for now. Interview 9. Fetcher the Fearow

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

I'd like to search #45 Lablanc Mansion! There's gotta be something in there... Abandoned mansions = perfect for ghost-type investigations through walls!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Well that didn't go well. I'll search #20 Riverwatch Apartments

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I looked at the list of Pokemon in the town. One named that stood out to me was Samari the Breloom. It seems logical to interview a villager that is the same type as me. Also, Brelooms seem like the resourceful type.

Interview #19 Samari the Breloom.
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Grass)
    -1 Evolution Stage difference

You find out that Samari is a nurse for the Serenity Town Hospital, and she seems like the kind, caring, and optimistic type that just wants to help others. You introduce yourself to her and she smiles as you greet her.

"Hi there, Eric!" She beams with a smile. "How are things?"

You inquire about the situation regarding the Stalkers. You can tell just the mention of it makes her unhappy and it seems like she's been doing a lot to cover up her real feelings about the crisis.

"I don't know who they are, but they're just awful!" Samari exclaims before trying to calm down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make such a loud outburst, but yes, they've been ruining this once peaceful and beautiful town and have turned into something miserable."

"I'd really like to help anyone trying to stop them," Samari tells you. "As far as trying to help, well, I once knew Adis... before he died. He was really a nice Delphox, but he was kind of mysterious in a way. When the situations with the Stalkers broke out, he changed a lot. He started working in the shadows and visited a few Pokémon. I got suspicious about it, but I still trusted him. So I decided to ask him what was going on."

"He said he was working on something to stop them, but he needed Pokémon he could trust to hold onto some of his things for safekeeping," she recalls. "That's really all he told me. He didn't say who, but I remember him talking to Rashna and Verlisa. I never understood why he trusted them over me, but I guess I'll never know."

"Anyway, sorry I couldn't help more," Samari tells you with a sympathetic smile. "Be careful out there, Eric."

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    That was really interesting~ I'm going to try and fit the Gold Heart Piece and the Silver Heart Piece in the Missing Heart Left Half and Missing Heart Right Half on the Buried Lockbox I found at Cyancreek Lake, and see if that does anything!
    You arrive back at Cyancreek Lake before the {Buried Lockbox}. Using both the [Silver Heart Piece] and the [Gold Heart Piece], you put both halves into the vacant heart-shaped space. They both fit perfectly together, and you hear a click as the box is unlocked.

Items: [Silver Heart Piece] and [Gold Heart Piece] have been removed from the Team Inventory.

You open the box and inside is a key with a heart emblem on it. You pull it out and take it with you.

Item: [Heart Key] has been added to the Team Inventory.