Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Those are some suspicious gardening sheers. I'll search 11A, one of Daz's gardening silos, if possible.
    You head out and investigate the first silo, but it doesn't appear much has changed since Carly last searched it. The {Locked Cabinet, β Beta emblem} still remains locked and shut.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Well, she's gotten a lot of flak, so...

Search #12, Marche's House.
    You come before Marche's House, which doesn't seem too out of the ordinary from a first glance. However, you can tell by the closed door, closed windows with drapes over them, and the quiet nature of the house that she doesn't seem like a Pokémon that gets a whole lot of visitors, nor does she seem to want any.

You search around the property, and it's a bit clear Marche the Zoroark is into engineering and inventing things, but as you can tell from how she's the only one in town using them, she keeps these devices to herself and doesn't share her ingenuity with others freely and openly. Unlike many of the other homes in Serenity Town, her house has interior and exterior plumbing.

Around the exterior of the house, you find something metallic buried next to what looks like one of Marche's miniature water pumps that seems to be drawing water out of the ground and directly into her house, leading you to believe she invented a water faucet and sink for herself inside.

You dig the metallic coin object out of the ground, and immediately, it feels eerie, unnaturally cold, and fills you a bit with a sense of dark disturbance. You look at the metal coin, and on the front of it, there is a depiction of a Pikachu overwhelmed and frustrated in torment and grief, gritting his teeth with his paws clenched against his head. On the back, there is just but a single word:

ANGUISH

You take it with you, albeit slightly reluctantly...

Item: [Coin of Anguish] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You investigate the interior of Marche's house, and find that while the Zoroark seems to be very skilled in engineering along with creating her own working plumbing and other inventions, nothing else seems to really stand out as being suspicious.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I take the Black and White wing pieces and the Heart Key, head to (10) Sleepy Valley Apartments, and use them on the Abandoned Basement Door.

Let's see if I can't coax out Koax's identity from this, huehuehuehue, gradient.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    A little frustrated about not finding anything here either, Lita moves on to search #6 The Silver Moon.
    You come before The Silver Moon tavern, arguably one of the biggest and most popular restaurants in the center of town. You search the interior, starting with the lowest level and working your way up. It seems business has taken a hit as not too many Pokémon have been congregating here lately, but it still seems to draw in the regulars. But from what you can see, there are still a lot of empty chairs and empty tables, likely once filled by patrons that felt safe enough to travel at night and by patrons that were once still alive...

The second floor's rooms for rent have also seen a lot more quiet as well as visitors to Serenity Town have come to a complete stop. You search each of the rooms, but it isn't until you get to a small space in the hallway that something catches your eyes, tucked away in a small opening behind a door. You investigate it further by pulling out the paper and unfolding it:

This definitely looks like Adis's work...

The =Sin Purge Instructions, Part 1= have been noted in the Team Records.

You search the upstairs living area, and investigate the floor where Fetcher the Fearow and the rest of his family resides. From what you can see, Fetcher, his wife Ralice, his son Rike, and his daughter Kash are definitely not very nice Pokémon. Fetcher and Ralice have obviously been sleeping in separate rooms. You also find a note that Fetcher left on Ralice's door.

"For Arceus's sake, how many times do I need to remind you to clean off the dishes in the sink when I put them in there? And do something about this floor, preferably sooner than a month from now."

Meanwhile, you can see that Rike seems to horde money, coins, and seems to have collected a lot of toys and trinkets that probably didn't originally belong to him considering the wide variety of belongings. Lastly, it's clear Kash has been working on ways to cheat on her tests at school and she has already written two incriminating notes to Saren the Rufflet and even to one of her teachers, Rashna the Flaaffy.

You search the exterior of The Silver Moon tavern, but nothing seems too out of the ordinary...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Feeling discouraged after finding nothing of note in the school, I try an interview instead. Since Eric didn't seem to have any luck with Dassy, maybe I would fare better in his place?

Interview 48. Dassy the Goodra
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Dragon)
    +1 Shared Evolution stage

You approach Dassy the Goodra and she seems to be comforted by your gentle presence. She hasn't seen you before, but she welcomes you with a smile. You introduce yourself to her and she opens up to you.

"Pleased to meet you, Gemma," Dassy tells you. "How can I help you?"

You inquire about the situation regarding the Stalkers, and she nods, although a bit reluctantly. She still tries to smile knowing it's been a hard subject for her, but it seems simply talking it out with you is getting a lot of the things off her chest and out of the bottle.

"I think this is easily the worst thing that's ever happened to Serenity Town," Dassy tells you. "However, from what I've heard about others in town, you newcomers are trying to help, and I really thank you for that."

"Listen, this isn't something I like to talk about, but..." Dassy tells you, "...there's something wrong with Daz. I know he's gotten up there in years and maybe it's a sign of aging, but he hasn't been the same. Something just seems wrong with him. There was a time when he used to talk to me, and now he doesn't even look at me, even if I say hello. I used to have tea with him, but that... that was years ago. I used to think me being there helped ease his mind, especially after his wife passed away from sickness. But now, he keeps making excuses to avoid me and I've given up. And I just haven't found anyone else to socialize with since then. It's really hard. I'm not sure if it's because of bad harvests, Pokémon leaving Serenity Town, or because of the Stalkers that he's gotten like this or if something else is involved..."

"I hope sometime we could sit down and have some tea together, Gemma," Dassy tells you with a hopeful smile. "It's just not the same if you only drink alone..."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Feeling a little embarrassed for searching an already searched location, I move on to interview number 22 Dami the Bellossom.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Search 48 Diante's Guild (Abandoned)
    Last edited by AWA1997; 10-11-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Alright, then... Time for the next step - to have a chat with 3. Adom the Magnezone himself. I'm sure that neither of us would hesitate to bust a cap in the other if we found out the other was a Stalker. Especially if they were the true Stalker, so they could gain some reputation with the rest of them.
    ...With how little law enforcement there is now, he might as well consider me part of the force already.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Lets go and interview Casha the Eevee. I'm really curious to see if she knows anything about those bowls. Sure they have to do with Adis, but being the town's potter...maybe she has some intel?
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Same evolution stage

You find Casha the Eevee at her store, and it seems the Eevee, while a little naive, is happily busy creating yet another clay jug to add to her stock. You introduce yourself and she smiles back at you.

"Hello, Viridian!" Casha smiles, putting aside the clay jug she's working on. "Were you interested in buying something?"

You then explain that you're trying to understand the purpose of the Ivory Bowls the Emissaries have found. She looks at the Ivory Bowl you have curiously as you hand it to her so she can inspect it. Her facial reaction clues you in that it doesn't seem like she's seen it before, nor does it come from her store.

"Wow, this is pretty neat!" Casha tells you, admiring the bowl from every angle. "I really have to admire the handiwork on this! The symmetry is flawless and..."

And then something grabs her curiosity.

"Whoa, wait a minute!" She exclaims, very interested in the bowl. "How is that possible!?"

Her paws were still muddy and dirty from working on the clay jug, but as she handles the Ivory Bowl, you realize it at nearly the same time Casha does.

It's impossible for the Ivory Bowl to get dirty.

"That's amazing!" Casha smiles, testing it again by rubbing it with her muddy paws, only to see that not even a trace of mud and clay seems to stick to the bowl. "It stays so white and clean no matter what I do to it! I mean, I would have cleaned it off for you if I did get dirty, but-!"

She laughs a bit, but she still admires the bowl, checking it out one last time.

"This is really a special bowl," Casha tells you. "Now, I've worked on a lot of pots and stuff before, but something about this almost seems... supernatural. Crazy, right!? But really, it has a supernatural cleanliness that I've never seen before. I wish I could make a bowl like this, but hey, you've encouraged me to at least try!"

She tries to hand the bowl back to you, but it slips from her paws and in a fit of shock and panic, she tries to save it from crashing to the ground.

"Oh no!" she cries out.

The Ivory Bowl hits the stone ground hard. The fretful Eevee quickly races to recover the fallen bowl, picks it up, and inspects it for damage. However, there doesn't seem to be a trace of any chipping, cracking, or any other kind of damage to the Ivory Bowl.

"No way!" the Eevee exclaims in both relief and surprise. "That... that fall would have broken any other pot or bowl of mine to bits! And yet this thing is still perfect in every way!"

At the same time, even the crash to the floor still hasn't caused any dirt to cling to the bowl.

"I swear, this must be a bowl straight from Heaven," Casha laughs, carefully handing it back to you. "What a beautiful and amazing thing you've got there!"

Well I guess we learned something? xD

I think it would be a good idea to interview Mort, maybe to see if he might know something about a certain pair of shears...or just in general, if he knows anything about whats going on at all. :o

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------