Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    I go to the Rolando Apartments and use the Iron Key on the Nondescript Iron Door.

I wonder why this key was in Koax's little space...

YoU f̛̥̦̬̐̓̈͗͊ó̐͏̨̝̰̲͍͟ŏ̘̲̪̞̗ͬͤͤ̄̇ͨ͘L͒͑ͤ̆͏̖͍̦͈ͅì̑ͣ͗ ͇̟͙̭̪̝̱ͅs̢͎͔͖͎̹̲͔̰ͤ̌̐͋̒͑̀̅͠H̬͓͖̭̼̞̀̂̄̽̑̏̚͢l͉͕̠̟͙̔ͬ Y̷̸̨̭̑̓̓̀͋ usE thE [Iron Key] oN tHe {Nondescript Iron Door}.

The door opens with hollow, metallic moan, revealing nothing but ţ̯̘͔ͥͯ͜͟ǒ̧̡̲̼̻̠͍ͫ͛ͦ͑̂̈ť̏҉͉̗̬͓̜̺̰̯a͛̌̑͟҉̻̹lͩ͒ͭ̏̔ ͕̪ͮ̎͜ ͧͯ̽ͬ͑҉̻̣̖ḓ͖̤̻͔̣̣ͫ̆͝a̡̯̺̯̓͛̑̊́̕ͅͅr̤ͮͦͮ̾̈́ͮ͌ķ͖̤̪̤̅͘ ͅn̶̳͕̠̻͙̾̓ͬ͆͟é̴̶͔̤̹̻̟͇̝̪̃̎̈́̔ͅs̶̷̨̖͚̩͑͂ͭ̊s͍̼̒̋̈ͧ͑́ ̘̮̬͍̙. As you step into it, immediately the room illuminates mysteriously and you are sent spiraling into the complete, utter madness of y̨̡͍̳̎̇̾̃̽̇̃͊ͅȏ̬̬̈̾̈́ͧ͢u͉͎̳̯̝̅͛̍̌̋̈́͌̾̀ŕ͒̆͟͏͓͈̯ ͕̤ ̠̺̪̬̙̓͆ͭ͋͊̓͞ŏ͙̖̩̌̒̚w̸͍̙͍̹̝̰̪̩̝͒̑̈́̏͊͌̌́n̵͒̎͗̅ͬͬͩ͊͜ ̩͉͚͍̱ ̢̢̜͚̲̙̣̞̥̂̂̾ͯ̑ͨ͂w̍ͨͭ̉̈́̐҉̴͈̳̙̪̯͎̙͟o̶̸̟̻͚̬̮̰̊͊͂̔ͣ̑͢ͅ ͙r̠̻̔̃͊ṡ̴͕̟ͬ́͋̉t̢̰͚̮͈ͮ̊̅ͣ ͖͙͈̠̟͗̋̆͘͟n͚͎̫̱̱̤̈͑̒̓͟i͍̜͎ͥ̀g̣͍̹̫̻̖͑ͪ̎͟h̎͗͆͋̃ͫ̀͂͏̥ t͈̱͈̬͓̙̳͂̑ͮ̋͌̾ͤm̨̱̭͇̼̹̗̙̄ͬ̓̈́̃ͫ͢͟a̦͉͙̐ͪ͋̆ͨ̈́r̢͛ͧ̏ͩͧͪ ̰e̷̡̺̤̤̝̬ͧ.̜̻̰̙̽̆̀͘.̓̂͗̌̍͏̟̖̗̣̹̦̫͢ͅ.̛͚̮̬̤ͭ͆͐͆̏̐̿͘͝ ̮̹͚̖

JeF̜̺̣̙̞̳̖̓f͇̩̈́ͩ̐ͩͦ͠F̺̳̣̟̻̲͖ͮͩfff

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...

̿ͣ͛ͤ̋ͣ̐͋҉̝̝̣̹͉̤̻̖J̟̱͕̬̼̌ͦ̿ͬ̽̇ͦͨ̿ẻ̵̛̱̺̞̫̩̠̹̍̂͐͌̒f͒ ̢̟̲͚̖̗̳̾͋̈ͬ̍̆͟f̶̗͖̼̱͕͑ͩ̓̚,̷̨̹̟̝͖̰̘̺̎ͪͅ ͣ͑ͥ͋̓҉̷̰̪̫J̱͓ͤ̋ͤ̎̾e̵͓̭̻ͧ̅͒ͫ̉̓̕f̋̓ͤ̓ͤ҉̻̭̼̭̖͕́f̶̣ͬ̎̈ ̯̞̙̭̼͖͓,̨̠͙̙̖̿̈́̿̍̔̍͘ ̨̮͇̞̺̩͇͐͗J̩̤̫͊̊͋̽̌̏͝ë́̓̈͋͛̓͛͏̞̤̩̟̱̥͙f̨̨̜͓͈͕̙̈͊͛͛͋͝ ̭͎͚f͚͍͔̖͉̬̮͑̃̆̏͗͡,̧̛͚͔̼̰̯̩̳̃̑̅̆̉ͥ͜ ͚̬͎̦̺̮̓́͊ͪ́͜͠J̼̭̥̗̙͎ͪ̕ȩ̧̛͈̱͕̙̗̋ͬ̔ͮ͋̊ͤ͛͛f̮͚̽ͭ͂ͧ͑̀ͫ f̪̞̣͍̳̩͕̆ͥ̉̄̀̋̏͐,̧̢̠̳̩̥̹͕̦̖͊ͭͯͩͣ̓ ̵̸̡̤ͥ̓J̯̺͇̩̪͔ͪ͋ͤ̂ͭ̓ȩ̨̗̟̙͓̊ͩ͛͗ͥ̏͞f͕͎͓́͛ͭͤ̋̀͢f̏ͤ҉͖̀ ͔̣̹̜̦̪,̸̙̳͉̠̦̪̪͕ͨ̄ͬ̋̒͊̓͂ͦ͟ ̷̞͓̈ͯͯ̎͆͊̕ͅͅJ̣̖ͦ̾͊ͬ͒͆̇̈́e̵͔͚̘ͤ̄̋̽͘f̴͈̒̊̎fͣ̾̃̑̔̈̾̃͏̩ ͈͕̙̺͇.͂͗̀҉̢̣͍̯̙̠̥.͓̱̀͒ͧ͛̿ͯ͒͋.̵̡̰͎̎ͯͨ̍͑͗ͫ̔̚

ThIS ISn'T HoW tHE stoRY ENDNSSZZ, Jeff. Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. TELL ME HOW IT FEELZ, JEFF.

T̖̲̹̻̲̔ͪ͝͡ͅE̢̫͉̤̫̮̼͓̮̤̽ͭ̿͑̉͐́̕͠L̫̘̈͌ͣ̈́͋̐L̷ͪͨ̒̀̐ͥ͏̟ ̺̞̪̼̪̻̣ ̬̫͙̣͗̅͐̋̑̀M̮̫̼̅̿͘E̵͉̼̲̮̫ͥ̅͊ ͍̣̣̼̳͓̣̫̋̓̏͒̇ͨ̀ͩH̛̥͎̜̭̥̹̖̠̤ͧ͌ͤͧ̅̃Ọ̧̻̫̭̺̖ͫͪW̗̝͓͓̪ͦ ̙͈̼ ͈͇̣̯͕̬̣̤͇͋̇ͪ͆̑̋ͬ́̚I̛͇͇̭̠͕͇̿̽̍̍͐́T͆̏ͩ̽ͩ̚͏̰̩͠ ̛̬̖̻̇ͫ̅F̗̮ͮ͐̔̌ͥ͝ͅẼ̡̟͉̤̫̿̂͌̓̉̉̈́͘É̸̜̞̲̣͉̺̼ͥ̌̽L̅̄ͨͩ ̨͈̠̦͊̿S̷̗̩̐͒͗̈̓!̶͚̳͊!̷̘̬̖͇̬̯̌ͤ͗͑ͤ̀!̴̢̟̫͑̇̎̿̅̂ͮ̉͢!ͪ ͌ͧ͏͎!̛͔̭͙̟̙̔!̦̱̤̟̳̜̳͕̲̔̈́͛ͣ̆̎ͩ͘͟͠

And then you never did answer me, before.

You find yourself standing before Ŭ̶̷̠̬̬̱̥͒͋̎͐̉̽ͧ̎̄́͟͝b̅̒̍͆ͪ̓̎̎ͩͩ̅͌ͦ̔ͧͣ͏̶̱̫̫̥͕͖̪̖͜͞ ̲̯e̵̩̯̳͎̺͇̘͕͓͓͔̪̭̻͔̖͕̙̓̔̄̇ͯͬ̂͒̏̀̈́ͤ͛̿̋̑ͣ̓͘͞rͤ̅ͫ́ͣ͑͂ ͩ͐ͣͫͭ̾ͮ̄̓͊̈͌҉̷̶̶̲̞͍̜̭̣͕̣̹̻̥͟ͅͅnͮ̂͂̏̃̂̂̒͑͜͝҉̧̭͉͔̘͖͜ ̬̲̺͓̪o̶̴̡̩̦͓̣̫͓̩͖͕̫̳̲͈̬͑̎͆̄́͂̉ͦͬ̆̄ͪ̋͌͑͝͡s̡̬̙͗̿̊͐̕͟ ̞̹̳̩̹̟̦̩͈̝̰̟̪̦̞t̏̋ͯ̊̋ͯ̎͊͐͛̉̆̏͞͏̛̪̤̤̜̘̦̟̼̞̻̝̹̩̝̟̱ͅr ͎̯̱̺̖̙̑ͤ̓̈́̾̇͒͊̔ͧ̃ͮ̉̎̓̀͢u͑̇͆̆ͬ̉̀̍́̈ͥ҉̢̲̠͔̠̗̕͡ͅm̅ͦ̓̌ ̴̴̛͈̜̠̟͕̮̥͇̱̟̹̗̮ͮͧ̎͆́̌ͫ̒̈́̾͋̀̔̚͟ and he's wondering just why the hell it took you so bloody long to get here. No, no, he actually doesn't care because what ultimately happens to you doesn't concern him at all. Not at all. Not at all...

alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

But this isn't how the story ends, Jeff.

For the longest time, you feel like you've died exactly one thousand, six hundred and fifty three times. No more, no less. No less, no more. If you ever had a favorite way to die, well, you just found it and that's just great and now you finally got to see for yourself what it really feels like. And now you can ask yourself if it's everything you always imagined it would be. You can ask yourself if it's everything you wanted to happen and if it's exactly the way you wanted to just S̶̸̝̺̦̟͎̟̗̩̞̟̦͕̹̹̤ͦ̄̑̃̈́́̐͠H̋̾̏̔͒͏̡̡̘̲̱̺Ů̏̀ͨͤ̃͒̈ͣ̌ ̶̣̲̺̽ͨ̓̊̓̈̅͐͞T̨͓̠̞̘͔͎͂͛̒ͫͪ̈́ͥ̾ͬͯͪ́͗ͣ̀͘͝ ̵̤̻̞̫̜̖̰̻͍̌̀͂ͨͬ̍̌ͣ͊̍̈̈́̅̀͂ͧ͝I̴̢̦̞̙͓͆̇̒͐̀̃͗͂͊̓͊ͪ̀̈́̈́͞ ͓̱̗̪͔͙͖T̶̶̡͊̋̽̾ͪ̐̃̾ͪ́̚҉̤̹̣̣̞̦͙̣͇̲͚ ̡̨ͩ͊̃̍͛͡͏̪̭̪̙͓̹̺̲̝̱̕A̴̵͉̗̼̦͓̗͍̼̻̳̼̻̟̯̝̐̍͗ͮ̀̽̿̐͋̓̚͘ Ľ̸̡̅̍ͩ̅ͩ̍ͥͫͦ͊̽ͤͬ̏͐͝҉͎͍̯̣L̈́ͭ̊̆ͤ̿͑̀ͧ̅̽ͨͫͨ̿͘͏̶̢͇̣̠̤͢ ͔̺͚͙ ̷̤̹͍̤̩ͣ̐̍̿͂̅̑͂̾́͞U͚̖̞̘͓̼̳̣̼͋ͪͧ͛ͨ͊̊ͥ͛͋͐̿̉́ͣ̕̕P̅̄̔͑̿ ̷̴͆҉̧̣̬̟̳̹̮͇͖̼͉͖̞̲̺͉̭̘ͅ ̼̻̘͙̲̰̖̤͚͓̤̮̺͖̽̅̉̂̊̈͌ͫ̍̌ͩ͘͝͠O̡̫͖̮̤͈͉̰̖̺͚̎ͬ͋̋͒̿ͦͥ̋̀ ̺̰͍͓̯̮̲͇ͅṊ̵̤͉̳̯̠͕̗̞̝̻̖͇̰͇̪̓̌͆̌̀̚͘͟Ȅͦͧͤͤ̆ͫͮͪ̊͒̓̈́ͫ ̡̫̫̙̳̪͈̂͟͝ ̵̟̬͙̹̗̤̪̗̭̦̙̭͕͇̠̬̅̋͒̿̊̑̃͐ͭ̋͊̅̚̕͢͞ͅD̵̢ͪ̔͒̑̌ͫ̍ͣͥ̓̀̕͢ ̻͔̭̩̠̥̟̭̪ͅA̶̶̽ͤ̽ͭ̌̒ͥͮ̑ͦ̔ͥ̑̋ͣͥ̚͡͏̙̗̲̖̹͙̀Ý̈̏͛ͬ̒̒̊̓̊ ̛̣̺͍̙ͭ̔̈ͭ́͗͜ͅͅ AND PUT AND END TO IT ALL.

Because now you can close the book and light it on fire.

Because it's your story now, Jeff. It's your own, little, TwIStEd b̙̝͝͠r̺̤̬̰̰͞a̫i̴̠̮̙̟̭̯̻͜͡ͅn̶̹͖̳̥̲̫̕c̷̛͖̺̖̙h̶̴͍̦̝̖̀ ̮̞i̘̥̙̘͚͢ĺ̹͍̬̣͔͎̹̝d̡̯̤̬̤͝ that you can decide to love forever and ever or just abort like the next unlucky fetus.

The trial of Jeff Vs Jeff begins. The defendant, Jeff, hates himself for who is is. The prosecutor, Jeff, demands that Jeff pay for his incompetence. Jeff, the defense attorney, stresses to the court that Jeff is ḧ͓͓̹̣̼̦́͊̍ͮͤ̎ͅŏ̧͙̭̪̆̅̿̾̃͛͊͞p̧̥̙̜̥̏̋̌̀̄̊̌̽ė͙͇̉̀̏̔ ̫l̩̰̪͎̲̬̄̐ͅe̡̤̝̲̲̙̦̟͚̺ͣ̄ͭ͗ͩ̅s̷̲̖̙̙͎ͫ̔ͦ͞s̢͂ͤ̃͛̉̒ͩ̂̽ ̵̤̳̝̤͇̬̮͜l̶̨̼̆̋ͦ̈́́͝ỵ̱̰͈̻̬͓̊̓̈́̾ͨ̔̈́ͯͩ͟ ̸̛̪̯͙̻͒̔̇͌̂ͩ̓p̸̨̦͕͇̯ͭ͐̊̾ͦ́̀s̵͖̣͕̘͉͇͔ͤͫͩͮy̸̰͈͛ͩͪͥ̊ͫ ̮c͓͖̥͈̟̠̮̼̊̌ͮͅh̠̖̪̱̍̓ỏ̪̥̪̺̂͊ͯ̒͠t̢̫̭͔͙̔͂ͧ͢͟i͐̎̂ͣͬ̒ ̘̘̰͒ͪc̢̖̟͖̤͖̲͎͓ͩ̍ ̯͖̝̞̼̮̠̣ͫ̽̕͝ͅb̦̖̥͖ͯͭ͑̅̽̕e̹̫̞̬̖̰̣̱̎͋̀ͦ̀͢y̩̤̗͒̏̂̽͌̚͡ o̴͇̬̼̮̩̗̰̳̊̿͑̂ͣ̚n͖̠̥̩̝͉̹̳ͦ̉̏͊d̯̖̱̫ͪ̓ ̰̺̣̑ͣ͂ͪ̀͋͒ͧ́̕a̦͚ͥ̑ͧ̋ͬ̌̅̾͢͞l͔̺ͩ͐̓̎ͬͣ̈́͊͘͞l̛͉̼͕̎̊̒̇̕ͅ ͙̖ ̼̈́ͧ͝h̷͌̆̆̈҉̣͍̰o̴͎̳̟̲̓ͧ́pͩ̓̿̓ͫ͡҉̦̹͓̦̳ͅe̿̈́̽̄ͫ̈̚͏̵̼̦ͅ ̱̻̖͉͔ and should be excused and acquitted of all charges. He is mental.

Jeff gives his opening statement to all the members of the jury, all of which are the same person. The same Jeff. The same faceless bastard they stare upon. Judge Jeff looks upon the defendant. Jeff calls Jeff to the stand, the witness to all things that Jeff has done wrong. The v̌̃ͮ̂ͥͩͥ̌̀͟͏͙̘̠̲̣̲͚i͕̗̭̳͗̿͋͊̈̄ͭ̑͜c̰͓̼̮͙̘̰̮̓́̀͢e̓ͥͣ ͎̼̫̇͜͡͞s̼̠̩̩̬͒ͦ̈̇̑͡,̗͊́̀̎̿̍̅ͮ͟ ̵̸̟͓̦͎̻̘͚̥́͡t̵͕͎̱̜̦̣̗̍̑̓́̌h̛̝̰͚̜͒́ͮḙ̷̛̹̩̣͖͙̃ͤͧ̌̿̒ ̲ ͓̾̽͒̈ͣ͊ͤ͝ͅs̶̻̬̣͈̤̯͑̑̒͋̽̉̈̿͘ą̶̹̻͈̣̘͂͒̔̍ͥ̀̽͞g̗͋̑ͨͨ͜ ̦͖̱̮̘̪a̰̜͔͉̍ͨ͝š̯̫͉̉̿͡ͅd̯̱̈̾̉̐͌͟s̢̿ͭ̂̄ͮ̂̎͝͏͕̬̲͎̣͚a ͚̖̤̠̜̞̃͐ͯ̐ͥ͟s̹̩̫̦̯͖̭ͧ̈͒̇ͨ͛͘̕. Jeff answers the questions. The jury listens. It all continues this SaME, INANE wAy AGAIN AND AGAIN for YeARS until Jeff sits down and the jury is left to decide. It all plays in his head AGAIN AND AGAIN, every time Judge Jeff looks down upon him. LooKS at HIM liKE hE's ALReaDY GUilty.

The jury comes back three minutes later, having already made their decision. Judge Jeff asks Jeff if the jury has come to a unanimous decision. Jeff responds affirmatively to the judge. They find Jeff guilty on all charges, and the death penalty is decided on.

Jeff takes Jeff away. He is the victim, he is the defense attorney, he is the prosecutor, he is the judge, he is the jury, and he is the executioner.

H̶̢͈͍̝̺̭ͤͤ̄́̂̋̒ͧ̏e͉̜̘̺̜̿̿̌̉̃̃̓́̋̕ ̷̙͖͕̫̜̩͔̣͔̓̽̈̅̔̅ͤ́̕͝p̱̯̪̟̼͇̦͓͋͛ͭu̟̝̼͎͌ͨ̏̍ͩ́l̓ͪ̒̍ͭ͘ ͖̰̣̀l̳̞̗̱͕̗̳͔̆͐̂̃ͫͪ̊̏s̨̞̩͔̯͚͖̱͗̇͑̈́ͩ̏̃ ̷̳̞̠̱̦̖̟̅̈ţ̷̯̇͗̄̽̀h̡̢͚͇͚͒̆̎̑̀ẹ̫̯͇̻̻̞͐͝ ̭͖͋̈́̏ͣ͐̈͞͡t͎̼͎́͋͌̂̋̐̀r̵̀͊ͣ̔̌ͩ͏̦̪̮į͔̪͈̠̠ͯ̈́̇͐̑ͦ͂͠ǧ ̧̤̫̬͖̘͎͂ͩ͑͌ͩ̚̚g̵͓̥̪͕̀ͣ̃è̵̾̄̾ͨ͢҉̱̥̳̳r̛̦͂ͤ.̮̖͉͒̈́ͣ̒͐ ̣

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    I go to the Rolando Apartments and use the Iron Key on the Nondescript Iron Door.

I wonder why this key was in Koax's little space...
    You wake up from what was clearly the most horrific, deranged, and chaotic nightmare you've ever had to face. When you come to your senses, you realize the room must have been booby trapped with some ungodly form of hallucinogen and you're not sure what, but it seems like it has passed by now.

When you open your eyes, you see the hallway you're in is the most chaotic, deranged, and hellish thing you may have ever seen. For a moment, you almost think the nightmare hasn't ended yet, but everything clicks back together in your mind and you realize the abysmal dream is over, although the horror is not. The walls, ceiling, and floor are flushed with hellish scribbles, satanic graffiti, and twisted image depictions that are clearly an extreme form of psychosis that makes absolutely no sense to you, but nonetheless, you are absolutely sure you have come across something extremely dark and vicious on a whole other level.

There seems to be another door before you, but it clearly seems to be the most deranged thing you have seen in Serenity Town, if not throughout the entire universe and the darkest pits of the most abysmal imagination. The door before you is in complete disorder, awash with images, words, chaos, and other psychotic elements. You examine it closely, though it stabs at your mind to do so.

You see a plaque on the bottom, and while all the other scribbled words make no sense to you, these, however, just stab in your mind just reading them:

NO, YOU'RE USELESS!!!!!

Locked Door {Disorder Door, Ω Omega Emblem, Empty Flower Slot, Missing Victini Statue Wing, Missing Wing Piece, Empty Coin Slot] has been noted in the Team Records.

You decide to quickly leave and return back to daylight and sanity...

...I had an idea. Search number 44, Serenity Town Bank.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar

THAT...Was a trip.

I have a bad feeling I shouldn't have done that, but hopefully the hallucinations are the worst of it. If not...Ehehe, well...Eh.

...I search #18, Casha's Pottery. I just kind of want to do something less...Exciting for a while after that.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

So I don't think this has been done, but someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I use the XX Key on the Locked Front Door, XX emblem at (48) Diante's Guild (Abandoned). Hope that opens that nasty door!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Search (26) Serenity Town Windmill!
    You arrive before the Serenity Town Windmill, which seems to be in good condition despite its age and the fact it has been around since Serenity Town was first established. Judging from the outside, it doesn't appear like anything is wrong about it and you do a check around the perimeter to search for anything suspicious or of interest, but you don't find anything that seems to stand out.

You then head inside where the windmill has a lot of mechanical moving parts that aren't currently in use, but they seem to be in good shape and it's obvious whoever has been in charge of maintaining it has been doing a good job. You suspect Adis personally saw to it that this windmill was kept in good shape.

Inside, you came across a white-painted cabinet tucked away in a corner of the room. When you try to open it, it appears to be locked. Meanwhile, there are two star-shaped holes by the handles and there seems to be an inscription here:

"Only when the Star of Mother Nature and Father Time meet will the doors open to redemption."

Container: {White Cabinet, Missing Mother Nature Star, Missing Father Time Star} has been noted in the Team Records.

You make one last check around the windmill, but you don't come across anything else that seems out of place.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll interview #36 Trinka the Lopunny
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You meet Trinka just outside of the home she shares with Srin the Mienshao. Almost right away, despite the hardships that have been going on around town, Trinka seems like a very encouraging and caring Pokémon that tries to make the best out of everything.

You introduce yourself to her, and she smiles back at you, welcoming you to her home.

"Hello there, Carly!" Trinka happily greets you. "What can I do for you?"

You explain the situation regarding the Stalkers and that you were informed she could help.

"Yes, I knew Adis," Trinka tells you. "Arceus rest his soul. He may be gone from this world, but he simply resides in another one. A better one. But you're right, we need to continue his work."

"I may just be the only one that knew the true nature of the Sin Purge Ritual," Trinka tells you. "It's a bit complicated and involves a lot of parts, but it will be worth it. As for the Stalkers...

Trinka takes a deep breath.

"Pokémon by day, demonic monsters by night," Trinka informs you. "This is the life of the Stalker. The demonic forces that inhabit their bodies use these once peaceful Pokémon as a conduit to carry out their evil deeds when the sun comes down. Adis had a name for them. Enthrallers. They give the conduits a taste of demonic power and energy under the guise of a wish, and then try to establish a symbiotic bond between conduit and Enthraller to create a Stalker... a Pokémon that carries out dark and demonic deeds under the guise of a once-trusted and normal Pokémon. Some Pokémon grow very attached to this new power and become tied to this dark enrapturing. The Enthraller gives them everything and then some to destroy the Pokémon they once loathed in life, making them feel like some kind of retributioner or heroic vigilante at first. But even when all of that Pokémon's old enemies have been wiped out, they simply create new ones, finding new reasons to hate Pokémon that may have done nothing wrong to them. Some Pokémon hopelessly surrender to it and continue to carry it out these dark orders, while others try to fight it to no hope and can't even beg for death because of the control the Enthraller has over them. And these Enthrallers take everything the Pokémon once loved... their passions, their livelihoods, their professions, and their interests... and utterly twists them into something horrible, ugly, and twisted."

"Adis taught me everything about them," Trinka tells you, feeling it's very important you know this also. "Once he knew the nature of the Enthrallers, he spent hours of research to find out ways to drive them out and perform a kind of exorcism on them. And that's how he uncovered the Sin Purge ritual. It is a strong, holy mass-exorcism that will forcefully drive the Enthrallers out of the conduits, destroying them and the demonic powers they have instilled in these Pokémon. The spell, however... does not keep the conduit alive because the dark power that has infested them takes its roots in their vital organs, but it will save their souls from damnation once the demonic possession is purged by the ritual."

"It has to be done," Trinka says to you with firm determination. "Carly, these Pokémon were deceived, but they shouldn't be denied the chance of salvation because of the lies the Enthrallers fed to them in the form of wishes and dreams. They were once like you and I and all the other Pokémon of Serenity Town, tempted and given the dark offer of power to unlock their wildest dreams by some infernal Enthraller that tricked them into becoming a killing puppet instead. But I have a feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg. In time, the source of these Enthrallers has to be found and destroyed to stop them from doing this to anyone else, but for now, we need to focus on the Sin Purge ritual to save Serenity Town before it's too late."

Trinka hands over a small white star stone to you.

Item: [Star Stone - Mother Nature] has been added to the Team Inventory.

"This is for a lock in the windmill cabinet," Trinka tells you. "In there, I'm sure Adis kept some of the tools for the Sin Purge Ritual protected. When you get a moment, please talk to my husband, Srin, when he comes home. The two of us were good friend of Adis, and I know Adis entrusted him with vital components of the Sin Purge ritual, also."

"Carly, best of luck to you and your friends," Trinka tells you with an optimistic and hopeful smile. "Arceus is watching over you. You and your friends can do this!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Unnerved by the weird coin, Lita decides to search #15--Sagin's house
    You arrive at Sagin's House, which appears to be a small, rugged, one-story home. The house has seen quite a bit of age and is probably due for renovations, but it still seems to be a warm, welcoming place despite its age and worn appearance.

You start by investigating the interior. The dusty, aged house with its old and worn tables and chairs has several rooms, but most of them are unused and it looks like Sagin has more storage space than what he actually needs for his belongings. But you can tell the Camerupt likes to read many books, history in particular, but there are plenty of books on other subjects, also.

You then search the outside exterior. It does look like Sagin hires someone in town to do his yardwork, but you can tell they do a very rushed job and unfortunately, Sagin the Camerupt seems to be too old to notice it or do anything about it.

Besides these aspects, nothing else about the house seems to stand out or look suspicious.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

Yikes. That interview could have gone a lot better.

Someone needs to take that Ꚛ Cross Circle Key back to unlock that Holy Gold Lockbox in the church.
    Leave it to me!
    You arrive back at the church and find the {Holy Gold Lockbox} that Adis was keeping safe under the bed in his living quarters. You insert the [Ꚛ Cross Circle Key] carefully into the keyhole, turn the key, and unlock the box with a sharp and satisfying clicking sound. You open the lid and immediately look inside.

Inside seems to be another red box. Right on the top, there is label:

"STALKER SAMPLES"

You carefully take out the smaller red box, open the red box's lid, and come across six glass vials with cork stoppers carefully held upright with one respective hole for each to be put into for display. You examine each one, and inside each glass vial, you find a trace of the Pokémon it belonged to.

- The first vial has a few strands of purple fur.
    - The second vial has a blue scale.
    - The third vial has a few brown hairs.
    - The fourth vial has an orange scale.
    - The fifth vial has a trace of a green leaf.
    - The sixth vial has a few white hairs.

You carefully put the samples back in place, close the red box, and take it with you.

Item: [Stalker Samples] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Moderator

As I depart the house, I spot #16 Rashna. "Excuse me, but could you answer a few questions I have about recent events?"

I ask her about the recent events, explain what we have found so far, and if she knows anything that could help our cause into solving this mystery.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"