Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Interview number 5, Verlisa the Glaceon.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You arrive at Verlisa's Treasures to speak to Verlisa. She doesn't seem particularly busy at the moment, so when you introduce yourself, she welcomes the opportunity for a chat.

"Hello there, Laura," she smirks at you. "How's life?"

You explain how you're investigating the nature of the Stalkers, and she nods.

"I guess I consider myself lucky!" Verlisa tells you. "Somehow I'm still alive. I guess I'm either lucky or just not a concern to them. Probably both."

"Have I noticed anything unusual going on?" she nods. "Let's just say I have a great view of the park, and I've seen plenty of weird things going on around there. I'm pretty in tune with the news around town, so when there's been a murder, I know about it pretty quickly."

"There's always been mist and fog in the park just before a kill," Verlisa explains. "And it always happens at night. That's not mother nature doing that, that's a Pokémon doing that on purpose! It's also not a normal fog, either. Call me crazy, but one day, probably against my better judgment, I took a few steps into the park when the mist was out and took a whiff."

"It felt almost... hypnotizing," Verlisa tells you. "It actually felt kind of comfortable and I almost kept walking into it. It was actually a struggle to tell myself not to be stupid and turn around, but I was at least far enough away from the source to pull back and get out of there. I'm glad I did, and I told myself do not go near that mist. It had to be a trap!"

"One more thing," Verlisa tells you, quickly grabbing something from her cabinet. "I don't know why, but I found this the very night before Adis died."

She then places a silver candle before you.

"He must have dropped it or something," Verlisa explains. "It was just outside the park when I found it, so I'm thinking Adis had it with him that night. I'm wondering maybe he came in contact with the mist and lost his grip on it when he got drawn into the fog. Either way, I tried to figure out what it's for, but I've given up with that. Maybe you know something about it that I don't."

Item: [Silver Candle] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Moderator

Lita copies the relevant notes and searches 24. Gillian's Textiles
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldbearer View Post
    I consulted with my allies my next course of action. I shall investigate 21. Serenity Metalworks - a fitting place for one such as I.
    You arrive at Serenity Metalworks, owned by Joff. The front of the building seems to be well-constructed and you have the feeling Joff is definitely capable of making his own repairs and renovations when his house is in need of them. It also clues you in that Joff is very hard-working and strives for quality over quantity.

The interior of Serenity Metalworks is a very orderly and well-kept hardware store, easily superior to what Dassy has. Joff has more merchandise, forged tools that are of better quality, and he knows exactly how to work metal much better with his years of experience. You don't seem to find anything immediately out of the ordinary, although it appears the bloody shears found at The Willow Tree Cafe were likely originally created here.

You then search the exterior of the building, which also reflects Joff's work ethic and commitment to keeping a respectable property and real estate. The grounds are well-maintained and there doesn't appear to be anything run down or broken at all. You have the feeling that as soon as something is in need of renovations, Joff quickly repairs it himself and doesn't need to hire anyone else to do the work for him.

The exterior doesn't seem to reveal anything suspicious, however.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_Six View Post
    Shaking off all the legal jumbo that just flooded my ears, I realise... Hey! We have the [β Beta Key] for the {Locked Cabinet, β Beta emblem}! So, I dash off to Daz's Greenhouse, Silo#1 to pop the lock.
    You use the [β Beta Key] on the {Locked Cabinet, β Beta emblem}. The lock disengages with a heavy click, and you swing open the metal doors.

You're immediately greeted with a very appalling sight. You find Daz's collection of garden tools, but a good majority of them haven't been cleaned for quite some time, if ever. Some of them are smeared with mud, dirt, and plant matter like leaves and stems, but the heavier, sharper tools have blood splatter on them. And they seem to be in a wide variety of sizes. You're very convinced that there's at least one bladed tool available for removing the head of any Pokémon's size and shape from the small to the large and fully evolved.

Upon closer examination, you find there's something on the back wall of the cabinet. By moving the bloody tools aside just a bit, you start seeing angry messages scratched into the back wall with what must have been something very sharp and bladed. You see the enraged scratches form words, along with some traces of blood that must have still been on the blades used to slash in the messages. You see one instance of "miserable faces," followed by "erase the laughter" and "no choices, no voices" as just a few of the deranged messages that seem to be here.

You shut the doors, not sure if you'll be able to get the sight of this out of your head any time soon...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    I'll probably change this before it comes up, but search (37) Renner Farm
    You arrive at the abandoned Renner Farm, which looks like it hasn't been used in decades. The main farmstead is, to say the least, in very bad shape. A lot of the wood has rotted and has broken away, and there isn't one window that hasn't been broken. Meanwhile, the house looks very dark in the inside. Quite a few plants have also wrapped themselves around the outside walls, making it look as if they're choking and trying to strangle it.

You search the interior of the farmhouse, which has only remnants of a wooden floor that has broken apart and has been overtaken by weeds and other wild plants. Many of the walls have cracked and have been peeling apart for years due to the weathering down from nature. There isn't much light inside, and the only things that seem illuminated are from sunlight. A lot of the wooden furniture is very dusty and dirty while the blankets and quilts are filthy.

When you search the main level, there is more of the same dusty and dirty furniture, but it isn't until arrive at the crumbling kitchen does something else seem to be going on. You seem to see several footprints in the dust coming from the backyard entrance, as if someone else has been here recently. You follow them and they take you to the basement.

Once you head down the stairs, you come to a cold, creepy underground chamber. At the end of the dark hallway, you come across a large, heavy metal door that doesn't look like it was supposed to be part of the original house's construction, but is here now. Some light comes in through a small, rectangular window near the ceiling, giving you enough light to see your surroundings down here.

On the metal door itself, there seems to be depiction of a Pikachu, looking as if about to stand trial with a look of anxiety on his face. Surrounding him seems to be many dark, vague, and incriminating faces among the shadows.

Just below the Pikachu, there seem to be three empty, circular slots.

There seems to be an inscription here.

"The SUNKEN Chamber opens for no one that is unwilling to render despair, anguish, and damnation upon the innocent."

The very sight of it gives you the chills...

Locked Door: {The Judgment Basement Door, Despair Slot, Anguish Slot, Damnation Slot} has been noted in the Team Records.

R-right... I'm putting the Coin of Despair, the Coin of Anguish, and the Coin of Damnation in the slots of the Judgement Door... Bracing myself for anything inside, I guess?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Hrm...interesting. It's only helped so much but it'll probably be important as time goes on.

I'll search 43a: Ryne's Farm Workshop.
    You investigate Ryne's Workshop, which from the outside, looks a little worn and shabby, but in a casual and "was never meant to be formal" kind of way. There are several tools, materials, and things scattered about like boards of wood, nails, metal rods, and the like scattered about, but nothing seems alarming. It simply looks like the work of a Floatzel that simply doesn't care about cleaning up after himself.

You search deeper, and you find something you didn't expect to see here. You locate a distillery in a hidden corner of the workshop, and it looks like Ryne has been brewing alcoholic drinks here on the side, possibly as an additional source of income. Meanwhile, in some of the wooden cabinets, you find Ryne's camping equipment, and it's clear to you that Ryne seems like a casual Floatzel that likes brewing and the great outdoors. In the meantime, you find most of this equipment looks like it has seen quite a bit of use over the years, and it doesn't look like Ryne cares all that much about cleaning it or patching it up for the next use.

You search the exterior of the workshop, but nothing really seems to stand out. It looks like Ryne was possibly working on building some kind of plowing device, but it looks like he got lazy with it and hasn't picked it up in quite some time.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    shucks i wanted to do it

Let the searching continue! Search (46) Golden Brown Bakery (and someone please yell at me if they are doing so already)

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Interviewing 11. Rike the Spearow

Hello, there! Are you a student? If so, can you tell me anything about your classmates at all? Did you know any of the ones who were found drowned?

Also, did you ever come across Munit guarding the lake? If you ever saw him with someone at all like students, or any parents who seemed like he trusted? Anyone who kept coming back and talking to him?
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL
    -1 Immune (Ghost to Normal)
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You approach Rike, who truthfully looks like quite a bratty Spearow. He looks to you, wondering what you could possibly want.

"Uhh, yeah, Xanthe," Rike snickers. "My classmates are idiots. All of them. You'd think that stupid Principal Jurak and the teachers would have canceled school by now. They really ought to lose their jobs, heh."

It kind of looks like he doesn't really want to talk to you, but after mulling around a bit, he seems to discuss it anyway.

"Laxor was kind of a mean badass," Rike smiles. "The meanest kid in the entire school! He didn't take crap from anybody. Not even Miss Sonta, who really hated that kid, heh, heh. But yeah, Laxor would punch and kick everyone all the time. Except me, of course. First time he tried, I nearly pecked his eye out. We both got detention, but it was worth it. Thankfully, they hated him more than me. I got to leave early."

"As for Burd, he was just dumb," Rike starts to think. "Tough n' dumb. That dumbnut Magby had no friends, but he wasn't messed with. He liked to break stuff too. Burn stuff and break stuff. He set a desk on fire just because Miss Rashna gave him an F for telling her he wished a Bouffalant would take a dump all over her face. What a tool."

"Now Kass was kinda cool," Rike grins. "She was such a cheater, but she was good at it. Then Jabby died, but he was just annoying and stupid. Savis... I didn't know much about him. Same thing with Husen and Pulsis. Any of those other dead kids were just whatever."

You ask Rike about Munit and what's been going on at the lake, but he seems to shrug.

"Munit," Rike shrugs. "I don't know squat about any 'Munit.' I never go by the lake because it's just boring. Rumor has it some of the hobo Pokémon go there to pee. That's just nasty."

He then flies off to catch up with Kash and Saren.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search #43c Ryne's Farm: Berry Patches
    You arrive at the field where Ryne grows his berries. It's about an acre in size.

You see he has been growing a wide variety of berries for all kinds of uses. Generally, most of the berry bushes seem to be growing well, but there are a few that just aren't. You start to notice a pattern that it seems like only the berries that require a minimal amount of care seem to be doing the best while some of the more fragile variants that need more attention and nurturing are dying or are just not growing nearly as well as they could have been.

You can also see there is a half-completed project to build watering channels to water all the field rows at once from a single location, meant to save Ryne time by allowing him to pour a large quantity of water at one central spot rather than have to go row by row and water everything individually. From what you can gather, it doesn't seem like he's done any work on it for a while.

Besides that, you don't see anything out of the ordinary. You make one last check to see if any ground has been disturbed here recently, but it seems like everything is normal.