garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Ericsaur's Journal

Last edited by Bulbasaur; 10-11-2016 at 03:32 PM.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Entry 1 (10/10/2016)
    It's an interesting experience being a Pokemon. Very different from being human in many ways. For example, having a bulb on my back is a bit awkward. But that's not what this notebook is about.
    So, the others and I have a mission. Rid the land of these killers. To start things off, I think it would be most logical interview a few Pokemon around town. Gain background information, you know? Maybe they'll even have useful artifacts that are related to this mystery.

My Links

Entry 2 (10/11/2016)
    After writing yesterday's entry, I went ahead and looked at the list of Pokemon around town. There were many names to choose from, so I was forced to narrow it down. I took each Pokemon's characteristics into account, as well as how I thought they'd get along with a Bulbasaur. After looking at these factors, I decided to talk with Samari the Breloom.

Interview with Samari the Breloom (#19)

A nurse for Serenity Town Hospital, I quickly found out I would have no problems getting along with her. Simply being around her made me feel quite comfortable, which was good, because I'm still getting used to being a Pokemon. As we exchanged pleasantries, I confirmed my guesses about her personality; she was a very kind-hearted being, and was very passionate about keeping peace around the town. I almost felt bad bringing up the situation with the Stalkers, but nevertheless I did what I had to do.

Samari had one piece of info. She had known a Delphox named Adis whom she described as "nice", yet "mysterious in a way". When the Stalkers became known, she noticed Adis had been "working in the shadows" (I'm guessing she meant he had been working alone), and he had "visited a few Pokemon". Samari asked him what was up with that, but all he trusted her with was that "he was working on something to stop them".

While he didn't give names of Pokemon he had been trusting with his work, Samari did say she saw him talking to Rashna and Verlisa. The two have not been questioned, so maybe I should check them out...

My Links