Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Alright. Deep breaths.

I use Restrain on Nairek the Martacus. I'll not mince words here, but I do believe that in her current condition she will probably think of me as a privately-hired detective from out of the city, or such. I'll ask the following questions:

-What is your current and previous employment status, and how did they terminate, if at all?
    -what is your current opinion of Mustle, your mate?
    -What is your opinion on the Late Rusco the Primeape and Satia the Manetric?
    -Do you have any, any knowledge of this note? It was found in your house. In plain sight. (I show her the note in conjunction, from a safe distance).

If things do not turn out as I expect them to (horribly in the badthingshappen.gif sense), we have a Stalker. If not, well. We'll see. This is the big one. This could go really badly.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

2. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    I would like to search
    (9) Two Dudes Burgers and Fries

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    "I wonder what else I can find out about these chips."

Search: (83e) Floors 41-50
    You sneak into the Rhombus Medical Research Laboratories in the dead of night, heading straight up to the floors which mainly handle pharmaceuticals. On the first floor you go to, floor 41, you already start to feel something off. Your mind jumps back to incidents resulting in a loss of health, but you are unsure how it directly relates. All you know is that you have to seek out this disturbance. The nighttime makes everything a little scarier, but you maintain your confidence as you float through the floor and check every room, behind every door, and around every piece of equipment.

The first floor is decidedly empty, so you escalate a floor and search that one instead. The signal feels stronger, and as you hover into a small room, you can immediately see red lasers in front of a tattered safe. You wonder what sort of important thing is in the safe, and approach it to inspect it closer. Up close, you find a small panel which is probably used to control the lasers, which you might be able to transfer yourself through. After an attempt, you find that it doesn't work, and are disappointed to find that this system is rather complex--too complex for that. After some more analysis, you realise that you cannot interact with it using your transferable body, despite usually being able to access security and electronics due to your specialty in data.

All at once, you realise that the panel used to control the laser alarms is not accessible to you through your Porygon abilities, but it is through your knowledge of science. You gain a grin as you realise that you'll be able to hack into the panel. You hesitate for a moment, hoping that there are no traps about, and begin to get to work.

The panel lights up with complicated symbols as you go, and after a minute or two of work, the lasers flicker and die. You feel satisfied as you reach for the safe with your smooth, metallic-like arms, and wrench it open after a few heaves. It swings open, banging against the wall, and you cringe at what you see inside.

Just like what Kames showed you and your teammates, a carved stone instrument radiating a repulsive energy stares you in the face, daring you to touch it. Hesitantly you do, and find with relief that it does not harm you...as far as you can tell. You take the clarinet out of the safe and shut the door, activating the lasers again just in case.

Item [Callous Clarinet] was added to the Team Inventory.

You search the rest of the building, but find nothing further of interest. You take the stone instrument with you, hoping that you can dispose of it as soon as possible.

Pixel the Porygon-Z (M: Normal)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    After hearing a tip, Lita goes to check 3. a restaurant--being re-energized to complete her mission after a period of low morale over the weekend means no stone will be unturned.
    With you new vitality, you head onto the Greendash Restaurant property in search of something - anything - that you can use to your advantage to help discover who the Stalkers are. You're extremely careful to examine every square inch you cover, checking behind structures, signs, and everything in between. You enter through a window in the side of the restaurant and find that it's been closed for the night, as expected. The fresh smell of herbs and complex meals still lingers in the restaurant, which is the most pungent in the kitchen area. You open every cupboard, search every drawer, and even look behind the massive stoves and ovens. You check the fridge, boxes and containers of ingredients, and ensure no floor tiles are loose.

Next you move onto the dining and reception area. It's a classy restaurant, as you can tell, and you imagine that Zamsi, the owner, has a strong interest in keeping her business running smoothly while upholding a perfect reputation. The entire place is spotless, nicely arranged, and decorated appealingly. You are especially impressed at the various art pieces strung up around the place, some of which you approach to admire. You notice that many have been painted by the same artist whose signature is the word "Oxlur," which you imagine is the artist's name. You lift some of the paintings up in case there's anything behind them, but all you see are watermarks saying Grande Gallery on the ones painted by Oxlur.

You forget the trivial details and move on, checking the reception area before scouring any other rooms out the back. You check the toilets, then head out the back, where you haven't yet searched. It looks out over the park, which you imagine is a defining feature, for people in the dining area have a nice view of its lush green vastness. You head towards it, skirting the property while still searching when you hear a creak. You frown a little, spinning around to see where it came from. Within the bushes lining the property, you briefly catch a glance of a giant industrial fan before violent gusts of wind whip from it at abnormally high speeds, knocking you back and sending you tumbling over yourself time and time again. The fan, having been completely overloaded by exerting too much energy at once, suddenly malfunctions and sparks, breaking there an then.

Baffled, you haul yourself up off the ground and brace yourself for something more, but nothing happens. You feel various parts of your body to ensure that you are unharmed, and aside from feeling a little shocked and dirty, you still feel one-hundred percent. You figure that the trap, which felt a lot like a Flying-type move, was too ineffective to leave a mark on you whatsoever.

You creep up to the trap, curious about what triggered its abnormal response. As you get closer, you see something light against the darkness of the soil. It appears to have been taped to the side of the fan, but now it lies a few paces away. As you approach it, you can see that it's down-turned, but what looks like red colouring has seeped through the back.

You pick up the note and turn it over, a little startled at what you find.

Object =Sick Musings= was added to the Team Records.

You shudder as you read it, and realise that whatever this was written in, it sure does look like blood. You tuck away the note with the plan to take it to your teammates and show them...

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Fire View Post
    Got a few more hunches

Search (29) Hazel Plaza (29b) Alleyway
    You decide to head to Hazel Plaza, focusing your search on the alleyway. Even at night, Hazel Plaza seems like a comforting place away from the sinister west side and some of the more sketchier areas up north.

Around here, the stone tiled paths, park benches, and even the fountain in the middle are very well maintained and leaves you with a comforting feeling. The streetlamps make it easy to see and it gives you a feeling of security that it would be hard for a thief to attack with this illumination around the park. As you head toward the alleyway, you feel even this area is safe and isn't the kind of dark place you're likely to get mugged at night. On both sides, there are stone walls with services entrances and loading docks for the Superplex Shopping Center and the Silvercoal Medical Center.

Even the trash cans and dumpsters back here aren't that bad-looking either. The Pokémon here remove waste properly and don't leave trash or grime just laying around everywhere. At first, nothing seems all that suspicious, but you find there is a security camera monitoring the alleyway, attached to one of the walls of the Silvercoal Medical Center. It looks like one of the security cameras Fern mentioned before. You locate the security data module on the device and extract it from the camera.

Item [Security Data Module] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You check to see if anything else is around this area, but it seems like everything is accounted for and nothing else seems to strike you as unusual. You decide to head back to base and add the module to the collection.

Guzma the Wigglytuff (M: Normal/Fairy)
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Restrain

Senior Moderator

Lita shudders as she pockets her grisly discovery.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Use Water Gun on {Teal Type Lock: +Water Type+}
    I'm curious

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Well, I suppose I should follow up on Torqueal's lead...

Search: (7b) North - Sports and recreational activity area

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Protect 10. Pormalu the Arcanine.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (28a) Silvercoal Medical Center Sublevels b3-b1
    You head to the Silvercoal Medical Center, which is a massive building and always seems to be active regardless of the time of day.

You head inside and begin searching the lower basement levels. Here are the surgical rooms, but unlike hospitals and medical facilities for humans, here the rooms come in all kinds of sizes and shapes, and so do the surgical tools and equipment. On top of that, many of these devices are very high tech and are able to perform operations that Pokémon cannot do by hand.

As you can see, for a lot of these surgical procedures, commands and operations are done via computer so as to minimize the chance of error. Robotic equipment is very common as well. Operating rooms are also prepared for all kinds of medical staff. As you watch some of these surgeries in progress, you can see that the procedures are somewhat similar to the kinds that humans perform, but now many Pokémon of varying sizes, types, and specialties are involved in each of these operations.

One of the other observations you make is that there are more surgeons on staff. Many of them are not only specialized on certain organs, but also on particular types of Pokémon. As you could imagine, it must be harder for these Pokémon to account for so many more cases and Pokémon autonomies than humans who all generally have the same body characteristics. As a result, there are far more rooms and floors devoted to these many and specialized surgeries.

While going through the halls, you also come across an administrative room filled with a lot of books, manuals, and procedural documents. Everything seems to be very tidy and orderly in this room and everything, including the computers and logbooks, seems to be in easy access and working order. However, after taking a glance at a nearby metal table, you come across a very different type of page that looks like it had been recently torn up. When you get close to it, you feel a kind of otherworldly presence coming from it and you get a feeling that it doesn't belong here and someone must have planted it here. It definitely doesn't seem like a surgical or medical-related document. It also seems like the other surgeons and medical staff that come here on a regular basis never noticed it either.

You gather up the pieces and take them with you.

=Instructions= has been added to the Team Records.

After doing one last check around the surgical wings, it seems everything has been checked. You decided to head back up to the surface and return to base.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape