Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Alright, time to -hopefully- get some leads. I'll go down and talk to (16) Lephley the Tropius about their mate Penelope the Aurorus. I'll inquire into recent events before her death, Where she worked, who she hung out with, and perhaps if she had an argument with someone, saw or found something odd, or maybe she herself was acting odd. I'll also inquire if Lephley himself has seen or found anything odd, just to be safe.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll have to rest for now.
    You decide to hunker down and give yourself some time to refresh your mind and flush out some of the nightmarish things you've seen. They still haunt you a bit and give you the chills, but resting your mind helps give you a chance to focus.

Carly has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 2/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Since I feel kinda clueless at the moment. I'm just gonna roll with the current advice. Taking the Philter Diary pages to the Philter Hideout. Gathering all the needed items I need and preparing myself mentally.
    The two diary entries written by Philter's host rest neatly in your bag as you enter through the Skywatcher Skyscraper, taking the lift to the topmost floor. It spits you out on the rooftop, which you cross to come face to face with a door. It feels foreboding standing so close to what you know is a Stalker's hideout, but so close to the finish line, you know that you cannot waver.

You reach into your bag and draw out both diary pages, knowing that whatever happens once you scan them using the console beside the door, you will be protected by knowledge and skill alone. Keeping this in mind, you flip up the plastic casing covering the panel and hold the first page under the dotted red lights. It flashes, but emits no sound. You're not sure what this means, and you hesitantly put the first entry away and take out the second one to scan. This time, there's a high-pitched screech which prompts you to hold down your long ears and grimace.

You dash out of the way right before the door explodes, sending toxic spores everywhere. You remain at the edge of the rooftop as the spores settle, littering the ground. You pull out a rag from your satchel and cover your face with it as you carefully step through the blasted door and creep inside.

All about the room are violent scribbles and writings in various sizes. They maintain the same consistent style, and the more you read, the quicker you realise the consistent theme: conflict. By the looks of it, conflict between Philter and Philter's host. Whoever it is begs for escape, but Philter torments them to no end, teasing them about their life: a lack of friends, an fruitless job, no family, and the constant reminder of the host's day-by-day depression and self-loathing. This is confronting to see, but not confronting enough to rattle your mind.

You have a look around, and aside from the abundance of messy, aggressive text splashed across each wall, there doesn't seem to be anything here that stands out...except a lone laptop resting upon a desk. It's plugged in to a power source, which you know means you'll be able to access it, so you come around the other side of the desk and open the laptop. Instantly you are met with a horrific image of butchered Pokémon parts composed as a statue of an Aromatisse. You shudder, understanding the reference as you try to guess the password to the laptop. No matter what you enter, you are not granted access. The only clue that you can see is that there are four lines beside one another, presumably indicating a four-digit password.

Object {Secured Computer Terminal: Four-Digit Password} was added to the Team Records.

You contemplate taking the laptop with you and bringing it to someone who can hack it, but you suspect that removing the laptop from this desk, removing the power cord, or trying to hack the laptop would result in some kind of failsafe mechanism which could potentially destroy the laptop and its contents. It would not at all be surprising if a Stalker had set up such security.

You elect not to risk anything, so you simply shrug and slink away from the desk, making a note of what you saw here to relay back to your team.

Zeal the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Investigate

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer Felix View Post
    interview
    77. Kirsh the Larvitar

hi excuse me have you seen anything unusual that might have to do with the stalkers?
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE, MODEST
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Rock)
    + Modesty (Flying against Rock)

You find Kirsh the Larvitar as he prepares to head toward the medical center to begin work. He keeps a leather surgical/medical bag with him at all times. You introduce yourself to the green, rock-skinned Pokémon and he smiles back at you.

"Hi Felix, something I can do for you?" he asks you.

You ask him about if he's seen something unusual that might be Stalker-related. He nods in acknowledgment that it's a difficult problem that has had all of Silvercoal City greatly affected by it, but he tries to think back to other things he's recalled.

"I'm often attending seminars and training programs at both the Rhombus Labs and the Calstone Medical Offices," he tells you, looking away a bit as he recalls his memories. "There's been some strange things going on there. Like for example, I was attending a neural surgery seminar at Rhombus on the 25th floor. They were explaining a new surgical technology called AnoTan and what we could expect from it after successful prototype testing. I had volunteered to attend the seminar because I'm always trying to be the best surgeon I can and new technology usually helps. Well, after the seminar concluded, I just wanted to grab a quick cup of coffee from the break room. So I get my coffee, put some sugar in, and then went to the fridge to use the creamer." His face then starts to look a bit doubtful. "When I looked inside, I saw there was a severed eye in a medical preservation bag. That is definitely not the place for that kind of thing. I even looked at it and it looked like a perfectly healthy eye with no trace of disease or infection, which means someone amputated that for no good reason and stuffed it in a food fridge to hide it when it should have been put in a medical refrigeration container. That's a serious Class 17A medical violation right there. That's something a reckless Stalker would do, not a serious medical professional."

He then recalls another memory.

"I also work at Calstone sometimes," Kirsh tells you. "Only once every two weeks for very specialized surgeries when no one else on call is available, but I've been there a few times. Something strange is going on around there too. I was on the fourteenth floor for a surgical consultation and I found someone left a J82 Lab card key just laying around on the lab bench, totally unattended and out in the open. That place is so highly restricted that I know for a fact that if whoever left that there got caught, they would get fired in a heartbeat. I was so tempted to take it and report it to security, but I began to think maybe it was just a really bad accident. I decided to just leave it and hope whoever had left it there quickly picked it back up and learned from their mistakes without blowing down their whole career. But then again, I'm not so sure. I haven't been over there since that happened."

He accidentally kicks over his medical bag, and you see what looks like a crystal blue orb roll out of the bag and a few feet away from him. He suddenly becomes alert and quickly retrieves the otherworldly celestial orb before you really get a chance to look into it more.

"Heh, sorry about that," Kirsh tells you with a slightly bashful smile as he puts it back into his bag. "It's... kind of a secret hobby of mine. I'm still trying to figure what it is and... well, you're probably not into that kind of thing anyway."

He nods to you and then looks toward the medical center.

"Well, I've got to go," he tells you with a smile. "I've got to prep the operating room and that's quite a process in itself. Hope to see you again, hopefully not in the operating room, of course."

He then heads off and walks briskly toward the medical center.

Felix the Archeops (M: Rock/Flying)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    Muj said that he's from out of town and it sounds like he enjoys to drink so I bet he's staying at the tavern. I wouldn't be surprised if he had left his other boot there and just forgotten about it...

{Search: (69) Kinny's Tavern}
    From the outside, Kinny's Tavern, owned by Kinny the Raticate, is definitely a rowdy, wild, and disruptive kind of place. It looks like it's known to attract a particular unruly crowd of Pokémon and they all go home intoxicated... if they even make it home and don't sleep in a warm puddle of beer instead.

The outside isn't in too bad of a shape for a bar. The walls have some graffiti and there is some trash laying about, but it's nothing too extreme. While searching around the back of the building toward one of the more shadowy parts of the building, you find something that seems unusual. It looks like a claw with a bloodstain on it wedged between the ground and a small alcove at the bottom of the wall, which at first, you begin to think it's a Pokémon's claw and it was ripped off in a vicious bar fight. However, upon a closer look, it seems to be made of stone instead.

*SNAP*

You hear something activate with a snap and a click and you quickly back away just before a sudden poison-barbed metal rod swings at the very area you were standing at. It slams into the back of the stone wall, still glistening with poison, but you realize you were just barely able to slip out of the way.

You decide to take the claw with you. It seems someone was trying to hide it here and keep it protected in case someone thought of taking it.

Item [Claw of Blood] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You then search the inside of the tavern. During the day, there's not too much going on. Drinks are still served, but there's not much of a crowd yet and there's just casual conversation and not any rowdy nightlife antics going on. The interior of the bar is mainly wood with lot of grunge-themed paraphernalia on the walls. Covers to metal band album, pieces of hoverbikes, license plates, and the like make up the decor. Meanwhile, countless neon signs for beer brands and other alcoholic beverages are along the walls and windows. The wooden and metal chairs and stools are in okay condition, but you wonder if that's because they need to be replaced quite often from then being used as improvised weapons.

Overall, you don't find anything suspicious inside the bar. You have a funny feeling Kinny didn't even know about the claw in the back. She doesn't seem like the type that would and know how to engineer such a thing as you watch her manning the barkeep area.

Once you've seen enough, you head back to base with your findings.

Kames the Lampent (S: Ghost/Fire)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 2/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Senior Moderator

May the force be with me, because i feel something cominng. May not exterior harm me, but inside is where the juice'll pop.

Search (22) The Diadem Building

COME GET SOME!

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

<Repair> [Gold and Ruby Necklace: <Repair>]

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    im going to give the gold/ruby necklace to the ninetails
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Hopefully Zamsi will appreciate me coming and talking to them despite my disadvantage... And hopefully this works.

Excuse me - you're Zamsi, right? Zamsi the Flygon? You're probably pretty busy, but could you spare a moment to chat about the state of things in Silvercoal City right now? Running a restaurant, I would bet you've at least heard some interesting gossip.

Oh! While I'm here, I know this is a bit of a tangent, but... where do you usually get your laundry done? You seem to be doing very well for yourself, and I know that clothes don't make the 'mon, but I figure a business owner like yourself must know the best place to take care of such matters - in case I end up staying in town for a little while and want to dress more sharply.

Interview 5. Zamsi the Flygon.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

11. This post has been liked by:

Day 5: Day Cycle Action Submission Time is up!

Please wait until next cycle before submitting more actions.