Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Pelliper's Post Office is looking a bit worse for wear with all those cracks! :O Ooh more Pokemon! I really like Rowlett and Amaura. Also Mareep butt haha. I agree with Xanthe about Honedge in the previous panel, you did a great job doing it in your own style. :D
    Oh good it's noticeable! That's what I was going for, it's a worn down Pelipper's Post Office. This is a post-war era after all. I'm glad you like all the pokemon! I was trying to diversify a little. I worked really hard to make sure Amaura and Rowlett looked good because I don't usually dry them. AND YES THE FLUFFY BUTT. And thank you, I'm glad it looked good.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

And here he is! It's Guildmaster Excalibur but with a few other guests. It seems they are having a very important meeting. I wonder if it's pertinent to the plot. Probably not.

Also I realized after uploading this that there is no bottom to that table. Just pretend.

In addition, after drawing several of these pages and thinking it over, I'd decided to reboot PPF, again. I know I know, I've already done it several times, but the story has evolved so much in such a short time that the beginning for this isn't going to work. There will be one more update following this, but after that PPF is going on hiatus until I finish sorting out everything. I'd like to have it all ready in two weeks but that's probably not going to happen. But I intend to get it right this time. I've contacted a friend of mine from high school who is going to help me sort out everything. He's helped me through writer's block many times before and no joke we stayed up until 2 AM last night working out a bunch of details for PPF's next iteration. In the mean time, I plan to post sketches and such to keep you guys occupied while I make progress. You'll get to see the characters be redeveloped and meet other new characters, etc. So I hope that you enjoy all of that in the mean time. No telling how long it'll take to get this done, but trust me, when PPF comes back, it's coming back permanently. No more reboots, no more just dropping off the face of the earth (unless exams or life happens), just PPF reborn.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Suicune's Fire
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Introducing some important characters! You've seen Excalibur the Umbreon, now get close up with his wife, Azula the Raichu, Maiden the Mimikyu, and Grace the Xanthe!

And yes, Maiden only speaks in emotes. I find it adorable.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey guys! An update here, firstly, at least for the time being I'll be doing Worldbuilding Wednesdays! As I set up the world around PMD: PPF, it might be fun to explain a thing or two about the creatures and features within it. I also have a Tumblr for the comic now and asks are open for all character, who you can find listed on the tags page for now. I look forward to seeing your questions!

So without further ado, here's this week's Worldbuilding Wednesday: https://pmdppf.tumblr.com/post/16529...s-at-least-for

/ / / / / / / /

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    You've seen Excalibur the Umbreon, now get close up with his wife, Azula the Raichu, Maiden the Mimikyu, and Grace the Xanthe!
    You win life. And my thumbs up. *thumbs up*

The crossbreeds sound really interesting! O: I wonder if there will be crossbred characters in the comic. :3

GIRLFRIEEENNND when are you going to reboot this? O: I'd like to read it again!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    You win life. And my thumbs up. *thumbs up*

The crossbreeds sound really interesting! O: I wonder if there will be crossbred characters in the comic. :3

GIRLFRIEEENNND when are you going to reboot this? O: I'd like to read it again!
    Actually it was initially planned that one of the main characters from the reboot would be revealed to be a crossbreed but I won’t say who. They were just a late bloomer when it came to showing off the obvious signs.

I’m not entirely sure. I haven’t been able to draw as much as I’d like lately so I haven’t gotten much practice in. So it might be a while, if at all depending on how life goes. But I’ll keep you posted.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Actually it was initially planned that one of the main characters from the reboot would be revealed to be a crossbreed but I won’t say who. They were just a late bloomer when it came to showing off the obvious signs.

I’m not entirely sure. I haven’t been able to draw as much as I’d like lately so I haven’t gotten much practice in. So it might be a while, if at all depending on how life goes. But I’ll keep you posted.
    Oh, cool idea! O:

Ah that's okay. :) Yeah just tag me when you're ready!

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh, cool idea! O:

Ah that's okay. :) Yeah just tag me when you're ready!
    Just thought I'd let you know I'm working on the reboot and you can see the updates and such that I'm doing here: https://luckystravels.tumblr.com/
    / / / / / / / /

11. This post has been liked by: