Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah... I know I haven't been too actively lately, so I apologize to anyone that's been waiting on me and hasn't been able to post too much because of it. I'm hoping I can make up for that this week, and I'm sure once PXFIRE is done, I can devote more time toward continuing the RP.

LKWayvern
    Prankster Platoon

Driving Force Rating: B+
    Written Content Rating: A+
    RPer Interactions Rating: F
    Activity Level Rating: B+
    Formatting, Spelling, and Grammar Rating: A

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

This was hard to score. For one thing, you only had two posts (still better than me!), but interactions with anyone else were at zero. That's understandable though. On the other hand (the brighter side of things!), you had AMAZING storyline content and there was real substance and depth to your posts. Xavier's blindness has definitely been the main concern among your characters, and they have all had very profound and realistic reactions to the situation. Even though Xavier is just an NPC, he still has had a profound effect on your posts and your characters. It's definitely a nice touch and I like what you've done with it.

Noblejanobii
    The Gracidea Order

Driving Force Rating: A+
    Written Content Rating: A
    RPer Interactions Rating: A+
    Activity Level Rating: A++
    Formatting, Spelling, and Grammar Rating: A+

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Considering how much you've had on your plate and all the things you've been dealing BUT still manage to remain way more active than I am... I'm slapping A++ for Activity on that puppy. Meanwhile, that didn't slow down or make the quality take a hit either and you've been showing great interaction as well. I know I haven't been around a lot to respond but you didn't let that slow you down at all.

You came, you kicked butt, you rocked. You've definitely made Athena a very deep and active character.

Morzone
    Steel Scavengers

RPer Interactions Rating: A
    Activity Level Rating: A

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Julia is definitely one hell of a road warrior. Your posts are fierce, have oodles of action, and you've definitely been active, even working around my inactivity lately. XP

Overall, you're definitely doing a great job and you continue to keep the heat up and the action set to high. Nicely done yet again for Week 3! You definitely show no signs of slowing down either!

Velocity
    Prankster Platoon

Driving Force Rating: C+
    RPer Interactions Rating: B
    Activity Level Rating: C

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

A single post, but it was a good one. While it didn't do too much for the storyline, I still liked it anyway and it definitely put good use in for both of your characters, but I can still only credit it so much for the week. I think one or two posts more probably would have netted you a lot more points, but you're definitely still in it and winning some goodies for the Platoon. :3

Death's Spook
    Steel Scavengers

RPer Interactions Rating: B+
    Activity Level Rating: B

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

You had a single post, but it was a really good and long post, so I can kind of give it credit for being about 1.5. Not to mention you covered all three of your characters in that one, so you did well despite the limitations. That Blissey kill though... o.o

Overall, you definitely did a good job and I think you made the best of the single post you had. Maybe try getting in two posts for Week 4 and you'll net even more points. :3

The Nonexistent Tazz
    The Gracidea Order

Driving Force Rating: A

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Your post was HUGE! Definitely interesting and deep content even though the quantity has slimmed down just a tiny big. Not a serious flaw, though. You have great role play skills and you definitely focus more on the quality than anything else. Not to mention you continue to do a great job building Nora's character even without her directly taking part in the Festival events. Not too shabby!

TOTALS:

Gracidea Order: 37 points
    The Nonexistent Tazz - 15
    Noblejanobii - 22

Prankster Platoon: 29 points
    Velocity - 12
    LKWayvern - 17

Steel Scavengers: 34 points
    Death's Spook - 15
    Morzone - 19

@Noblejanobii @The Nonexistent Tazz @Death's Spook @Morzone @Velocity @LKWayvern

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

It's the final showdown! Okay, actually, there's still plenty of RP story left, of course.

And yes, since I'm officially done with judging and having to scramble to get other submissions in, I'll have a bit more time to be active in this. :3

Noblejanobii
    The Gracidea Order

RPer Interactions Rating: A+
    Activity Level Rating: A++

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Okay, seriously, A+s across the board for you. Without a doubt, you're definitely the rockstar of this RP and continue to do a remarkable job not just with Athena, but with Masamune and Brunswick also. Not to mention your activity level has been supercharged with seriously well-written and stylish posts. Really, I couldn't ask much more of you when it comes to how you've answered the call and continue to rock this RP! Everything from Athena's rough encounter with Phoebe and Brunswick's elation at seeing his wife win Blood Pit was fantastic.

If I had a "Best Overall Performance" award set up since the very beginning, it would definitely go to you. Awesome job, Noble! :D

Morzone
    Steel Scavengers

Driving Force Rating: A

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

While Noble rocks Blood Pit, you definitely rock Dread Metal. What I like most about your posts is the intensity, but also the realism and the creativity. Julia hijacking Khilter's buggy after the Iron Giant gets destroyed was pretty creative, and having the Enigma Zero take on Jucden and Jaze was clever and resourceful. I definitely need to say on the Dread Metal side of things, you're definitely leading the show. Keep up that great work you've been doing!

Shruikan
    Gracidea Order

Written Content Rating: A-
    RPer Interactions Rating: B+
    Formatting, Spelling, and Grammar Rating: B

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Hello, newcomer! Awesome to see you in this!

Overall, you did a decent job with Levi! I think it's a bit tough to get involved and have a major impact on the storyline when you just joined, but you're doing pretty well considering the circumstances! Even though PXFIRE is closing, I hope you definitely stick with the RP. You did well even though you were only in it for the last week.

Death's Spook
    Steel Scavengers

Activity Level Rating: C+

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

This was tough to score, because you had only one post for the week, but it was a very good one. You almost had my Weavile character cornered and screwed when Max Clerk showed up, and the SHEER BRUTALITY of the Grand Lady definitely came out when she cut up Vurden like a mad science experiment and played the flower petal game with his wings (seriously, I don't know how you think of that kind of stuff!). I think the way Ante was exposed was maaaybe a bit too much in The Lady's favor (not sure how she was able to get her conversation with Vurden heard by everyone), but it's not that much of a biggie. I feel it was probably about time for that speculation to come out anyway.

Very brutal... but very delish. >:3

LKWayvern
    Prankster Platoon

Driving Force Rating: C+
    Written Content Rating: B
    RPer Interactions Rating: D
    Activity Level Rating: C-

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

The post you had for Xavier was alright, but unfortunately, it was the only one you had this week and it was kind of small. It was a good reflection on Xavier's thoughts, but it just didn't really push forward the storyline all that much and there weren't any interactions with anyone else's characters. Not the end of the world, of course, but you were doing better in the weeks before. But yeah, I have a feeling you probably had a busier week than usual. I know I did. o.o

Velocity
    Prankster Platoon

Driving Force Rating: B
    Written Content Rating: A-
    Activity Level Rating: C+

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

I think the only area when you took a hit was activity. But you did have a good post for the week, even though it only was one. There were decent interactions, the detail was good, and I didn't catch any screwy formatting or spelling mistakes, so you did well with even that one post. I think if you had been able to squeeze in a second post similar in size and quality to this one, you would have done above average.

The Nonexistent Tazz
    The Gracidea Order

Driving Force Rating: B
    Formatting, Spelling, and Grammar Rating: A-

TOTAL POINTS AWARDED:

Steinway is flippin' creepy and crazy. But you did a great job of capturing that kind of personality. She's the kind of character who is a total wildcard and could either be really helpful or really batcrap psychotically evil. It's actually tough to tell and no one but you knows where it goes.

I did catch a few tiny mistakes and a BB code format you missed, but that's just simple silly stuff. But you do awesome considering the sheer quality of your posts. I've noticed they've become a bit more seldom lately, which is meh, but they're still high on quality with many interesting themes and characters appearing. I guess the idea here is more on quality and content rather than frequency, which is still totally good in my books.

TOTALS:

Gracidea Order: 51 points
    The Nonexistent Tazz - 16
    Noblejanobii - 21
    Shruikan - 14

Prankster Platoon: 17 points
    Velocity - 10
    LKWayvern - 7

Steel Scavengers: 32 points
    Death's Spook - 15
    Morzone - 17

OVERALL

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Seriously, it was tough to judge this stuff. Just about everyone had really good content and it was more of a matter of posting frequency, interactions, and just minor things that set score differences, but it's great to see the different styles of storytelling, people's characters coming to life, and seeing how they respond and reactive to a downright brutal setting is fantastic.

I also want to thank everyone that signed up, got into it, and even those that decided to give it a shot even though they're a bit new to the RP scene.

Thanks for being a part and I hope you guys stick with it even though PXFIRE is ending. Trust me, things are just warming up and they're bound to get even more intense, so stick around and you never know what might happen next!

As always, cheers and good times!

@Noblejanobii @The Nonexistent Tazz @Death's Spook @Morzone @Velocity @LKWayvern @Shruikan

4. This post has been liked by:

Hey Neo I'm kind of confused on what the Lightning Strider is doing in the Dread metal derb right now. You seem to have them driving around where Jucden and the others were, but Velocity seems to be having some high speed chase/fight from what I can tell.

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Hey Neo I'm kind of confused on what the Lightning Strider is doing in the Dread metal derb right now. You seem to have them driving around where Jucden and the others were, but Velocity seems to be having some high speed chase/fight from what I can tell.
    She attacked it, but she didn't destroy it or kill either the driver or the gunner, so we could just say it broke away from the engagement and decided to take the opportunity to kill Jucden. That should be okay.

@Velocity If this is okay, cool, but if this messes you up somehow, let me know, I'll try to work something out.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    She attacked it, but she didn't destroy it or kill either the driver or the gunner, so we could just say it broke away from the engagement and decided to take the opportunity to kill Jucden. That should be okay.

@Velocity If this is okay, cool, but if this messes you up somehow, let me know, I'll try to work something out.
    Nope, it's all good with me! The Electroweb it got hit with wasn't fatal, just slowing; do what you wish with 'em.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Nope, it's all good with me! The Electroweb it got hit with wasn't fatal, just slowing; do what you wish with 'em.
    Cool, thanks for the fast response! :D

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    A heads up. Unless @Morzone has drastically changed their plans, the Steel Scavengers are not sending anyone into Blood Pit on day 2, PCs or NPCs
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    A heads up. Unless @Morzone has drastically changed their plans, the Steel Scavengers are not sending anyone into Blood Pit on day 2, PCs or NPCs
    Nah, send in a single ghost NPC who specializes in hiding until the very last moment then sneak attacking. (cause they'd want to work alone so their cover wouldn't be blown)

VPP

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    So, as my most recent post has clearly displayed, anytime Nora is unconscious is a very fun time indeed. I told you guys Nora had some interesting dreams. :3

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    So, as my most recent post has clearly displayed, anytime Nora is unconscious is a very fun time indeed. I told you guys Nora had some interesting dreams. :3
    Juuuuust when I thought the Swift dream was insane, you whip that out magical sugar psychosis.

You should design the final boss fights for video games!