Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy the Furret View Post

Don't count us out yet!

I think we need more candles than bowls right now, so I'll go with purifying this [Festival Candle] instead. It should look pretty cool and neat once it's been blessed!

And we'll see if this [Green Leaf] leads to anything interesting.

Also, I'm making PANCAKES this morning! Sweet, delicious, irresistible pancakes!
    After making an incredible batch of fresh, amazingly-good pancakes for breakfast, Tashy gets to work on blessing the [Festival Candle]. As expected, a Seinaru blessing on the candle makes the already shiny and colorful candle even more captivating to behold as it glows and casts colors upon the areas around it.

[Festival Candle] has become [Blessed Festival Candle].

She then decides to spend a bit of the afternoon to screen through the [Green Leaf] search for any Stalker traces or essences through using her Seinaru power on it. She spends about an hour on it, but after picking up nothing, she's convinced this isn't related to the Stalkers at all.

Pokémon Sample [Green Leaf] does NOT belong to a Stalker. It has been removed from the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (21) Guzzle Hustle Gas Station
    You decide to swing by the Guzzle Hustle Gas Station, which doesn't see a whole lot of activity during the day, but nonetheless, every now and then a vehicle comes by to fill up as this is the only gas station in town and possibly the only one for many miles.

There's six pumps here, though it seems only two of them will get used at most at any given time. The condition of the gas station isn't too shabby, though you feel the tarmac could use a repaving soon.

The main building of the gas station is also a small convenience store, but you decide to check around the building first. On the sides of the building, you notice there's a few old and "to-be-serviced" cars and vehicles that look like they've seen better days. It seems as though they're not being worked on simply because the mechanics that worked here are nowhere to be seen. Very likely the result of what's been going on with the Stalkers out in Southwarren.

You search around the building itself, and you notice the white painted brick building is in generally okay shape, though you feel it could use another paint job. As you circle around back, you notice a very odd graffiti message on the back brick wall...

=The Wall Rambling= has been noted in the Team Records.

Below it, you find what appears to be Jessy's sledgehammer. You look around and you wonder why Jessy had a hard time finding it the other night considering it's out in the open right here in the back. Though upon closer inspection, it seems like this is not where it originally belongs...

You decide to head inside and check out what the store has to offer. What you find seem to be mostly drinks, snacks, car cleaning products, and maps. There is a door to the bathroom, and you decide to check that out as well. Inside, the bathroom definitely isn't pleasant. The tiles really need to be redone and it comes as no surprise that some of them are loose and have fallen out. In one area of the room, you find a bit of blood and a green scale, probably the result of some Pokémon cutting themselves on one of the broken tiles.

You take a look at the scale and it definitely seems to be from a Pokémon. Whether or not it belongs to a Stalker remains a question, however. You decide it's worth it to try and find out, so you take it with you.

Pokémon Sample [Green Scale] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Have searched throughout pretty much the whole gas station, you decide to head back to base with your findings.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Diplomacy | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Few. Time to take a rest. Glad to help out a fellow weavile and all but still. Takes a lot out of you.
    After the grueling exorcism you had against 553590, you definitely feel you need a mental break or it's going to eat your mind apart. And right now, it feels there's no better place to turn to than the beds at base. It also seems you're not alone as you have Lita, Sarah, and Sam with you today.

You climb into bed, lie down on your back, and pull the bed sheets to your chin. It definitely feels way more comfortable than you were even expecting. For a moment, as you close your eyes, it even feels like you're on a cloud being pulled up into a dream, one that allows your body to relax and give itself time to recover while your mind is slowly cleansed of the nightmares still raging their way around your mind.

Julia has recovered 1 Point of Health and 1 Point of Sanity.

You feel your body fully refreshed, but your mind still feels troubled with the recent exhaustion of the exorcism. You're not quite sure you're ready yet...

Julia the Weavile (M: Dark/Ice)
    Sanity: 2/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Exorcism

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    rest
    You decide to continue resting. It's been giving your body a decent chance to recharge and feel refreshed, especially after finding Vendy's horrific boiling room. Hour by hour, this rest is making that hideous nightmare seem like nothing more than a simple bad dream from years ago that doesn't strike as much fear in you as it used to.

Meanwhile, your injured body has almost fully healed itself. You're quite sure when you wake up tonight, you'll be feeling a lot better with the wounds beginning to fade.

Sam has recovered 1 Point of Health and 1 Point of Sanity.

You're feeling much better now than you did earlier.

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Ummi guess I’ll interview napkin the Meowstic

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    The future! ...is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!
    On second thought, I don't feel so good. I think I need to lie down for a while, I'll rest for today.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Search the Deckler Apartment Building.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Interview number that is 23 for his heart's desire (mission).
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Interview (Mission) #5 Vasha the Swanna
    You decide to visit Vasha to see what she needs help with, and for a moment, it seems like she isn't expecting you to ask for it, but she becomes overjoyed when you inquire about what you need help with.

"Oh finally!" Vasha cries out with relief. "It's been so long and so far no one has offered to help me."

She takes a deep breath and begins to explain the situation.

"It's about my mom," Vasha explains. "She's very sick and she needs medication. Problem is, I'm only a waitress and I can't afford it. I have tried pleading with Kanna and the only thing Kanna cares about is money. Even at a time like this!"

"My mom means everything to me," Vasha pleads with you. "If you have any money you could give for her, I would be forever grateful. I was hoping to save up enough money to be able to offer the surgical operation that she needs so she wouldn't have to keep relying on these awfully expensive meds, but that just seems so distant right now."

"If you can't find the money, maybe something else can be done," Vasha suggests. "Kanna loves jewelry too. You may be able to barter with her, but this won't be so easy. It's going to need someone who has something to offer and has a way with words."

"I would appreciate any help you can offer," Vasha tells you thankfully. "It's hard to imagine what I would do if... no, I just don't want to think about it!"

#5 Vasha the Swanna's mission, "A Second Chance for Mother" has been opened.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Noones done the Eevee statue yet? Hm. Guess I'll do that: Taking Eye Rods and Mouth Rod to the Macrebe Eevee Statue...
    Hey, Rusty! It's me again! You know what this means!

So you're one going to j͔̝̙̜̯̰̭a̫̣̦͕̥̞̠̘͎b̥͕̫̬͙̥̹̭̭͔̹̯̩̹ up that Eevee?

B̟͕̘̜̖ͅỌ͍̠̰̙̜̰Y̗̞,̖̥̘̹̩ ͈̞̺T͓̦̥͎̮H̺A̗T̳̰͍̲ ̠͚͉̜S͔̥͚̱̹U̯̭͓͇̖R͈͉͍̠͇E̦͓̣ ̯S̮̪͇̪̙O͔͉U͖̲͔Ṋ̘̣̟̻̬D̜̯̤Ṣ̻̥̻̮͓ ̮̭L͉̜IK̺E̺̠̞̰͍̰ ̮͓̟̦F͉̗̥͔̮̥̠U̞̞N̪̥͖͓̬͔̣!̥͈̦̥̫ͅ!͇͖̺!̣

You decid̀̇͐̀͐̐ͧ̚͟҉͇e to gather up the rods and head over to Jekker Park to do some lovely Eevee staking. Cutesy freakin' Eevee. Yeah, you gonna m̛̟̹̜̼͔̣̠͇ͥ̎͆͊̈́ͮ͊ess up that Eevee real bad and get ugly real fast.

You march around in the park feeling like a gruff Viking right now and you find̀̇͐̀͐̐ͧ̚͟҉ that freaky as hell Eevee statue with no eyes or m̛̟̹̜̼͔̣̠͇ͥ̎͆͊̈́ͮ͊outh. Again, you get that co͑͌ͭ̃̆ͮ͢҉̼͈̘͡zy, funny feeling like its soul was sucked out and needs a replacement. Well, why not yours, Mister O'Toole? You weren't using yours for much anyway!

You look at the lovely and heart-warm̛̟̹̜̼͔̣̠͇ͥ̎͆͊̈́ͮ͊ing inscription on the bottom before you do your nasty, dirty O'Toole work. What y̲͓͉͖̤̹̬̲̬ͭ̇͠ou do best!

STAKE HER! STAKE HER IN THE EYES AND MOUTH SO SHE CAN'T SEE YOU AND YOU CAN SHUT HER UP FOREVER!

Well, have at it, O'Toole! It isn't going to stake itself now!

You start with the Eye Rod for the left eye. It doesn't go in too easy and you end up having to RAM that sucker in like you're trying to unclog a toilet! But it eventually sinks in there and boy, that looks gruesome! Gọ̢̭͕̆ͅͅ for the other, you sap, what are you waiting for? You ram the one in for the right eye and that feels just as much fun as the last one. It rams in with a nice "thunk" and that Eevee looks even worse than it did befọ̢̭͕̆ͅͅre! See what happ̝͈̺̱̳̲̹̮ͥ͠ens when people ask you to do something!?

And lastly, you take the Mouth Rod and shove that thing in so deep like yọ̢̭͕̆ͅͅu're hoping this darn Eevee chokes on it. It locks into place and bingo! It looks like it's choking on that damn thing!

[Eye Rod] x2 and [Mouth Rod] have been removed from the Team Inventory. Really, you have no more uses for these stupid things.

{Macabre Eevee Statue: Eye Socket, Eye Socket, Mouth Socket}

The scream starts quiet in your head. Like a little eeeeee as if a stupid bug is flying around your cran̴͓͚͇͊ͤ̈̓ͤ̊́ium. But then it gets louder, and louder, and LOUDER and L̥̬̜O̰̰͍̬̦U̞̗͚͙̭̱̱̻D̺̞E̱R̝͍!̳̮̺!͇͈̭̤!͇̫̖ͅ

EEEEE̲̫̰͕̺E̘̘̗̝̪̮E̠E̥̲̖̟̖̤E̺̼ẸE̩̺̤͖E̬̗̲͍̭̞̖̬͓̪͓E̩ ̟͕̗̩̳̘̙̣̬̻̜͍͚̣̱͇͈

EEEEEEEEEEEE̱̯̪͉̦̩̪E͉͖͈̻E̘̺͙͇̬E̱͈E̟͙͔͚͎̮E̢̡͍͎̳̘̤̬ͣ ͔͙E̴̛̟̺̺ͮ̒̅ͬ̓̋̄E̥͈̟͖ͫ̏̌ͣ̊E̢̬̼͙̦̣͆͆͂̋ͭ͒Ę̪̩̰̭̱̏͂ͬE̐ ̶̛̖̙̘͈̳̱͕͙͔ͬ̎̋E͙̭̼̺̻̟̘͈͉̗͙̙̿͌̏̐͒̂ͩͣ͞͡E̶̟̦͈̼͂́̏̊͊͟͠ ̦̤̥̱͇̤̝̫̳ͅͅE̷͎̫͔̲̗̥̫̰̹͈̤͍͓̣̲͈̪̫̹͌̍̍͑͞͞E̷̷̬͙̭͈͋̇͆̿͘ ̗͈̖̞̰̲̯̺E̷̡̮͈̬͓͓̮͔͚̜̲̥̖͚̬̙̹͍͍͗̍͗̿̿̇ͮ̊́̈ͩ̚͟ͅE̿ͫ͆̏̉͒ ̴̴͕̱̜̺̪̆ͧ̎̉̋̒E̟̦̱̟̮̺̝͕̻̰̝͙̹͚̞͎͆͋͛̂͑ͣ͒͢͡ͅ

And then the Eevee statue just shatters into a million pieces while you just stand there, dumbfoun̴͓͚͇͊ͤ̈̓ͤ̊́ded as you behold some creepy vision you're being haun̴͓͚͇͊ͤ̈̓ͤ̊́ted by some creepy as hell but still adorable Eevee ghost! Looks like you've made a forever friend! F͑̀̀O̯͈̪̙̻͐͊̅R͛̎̀̉͋͗̚͏͍͉̣̤̙E͎̮̜̥̦̘͛̒ͭ͌̅̐̚V҉E͚̟͋͢ͅͅ ̘R̵̯͇͉̈́͊̎ͦ ̰̹̥̟̱̺F̱̺͚̗̟̤Ṙ̼̌̽I̹̙͈̼͔̞̎̉̽ͅE̬̝̞͂̿͆̽ͫ͠N̛ͨD̯̀ͫ̽ͣ̚͜ ̙̠!͙̠̟̘̝̀ͤ́!̡͇͉͕̹̘͍̼ͭ!͍̻͈͖̼̄̍ͬ̋̇̈ͅ

Rusty O'Toole has suffered 2 Damage to Sanity! At least you'll never be lonely now!

Hope you like i̙̱̫n͕̮͈sọ̙̻̦̠̰̘m̪̘̱̥̜̥̥n͓̰̖̯̣ḭ̯͙̞a̱̼͕̩!̜̤̻͎̩

Among the fragmented pieces of the Eevee statue, you find what looks like the blade portion of a dagger! I mean sure, that's what was being hidden in there, right? You reach down to pick it up but...

#Infernal Presence# Trap 20 (Size)+50 (Security)% Evasion Test: 25 out of 100: Failed!

Oh dear!

Rusty O'Toole has suffered 1 Damage to Sanity! Yippie-yippe-yay!!

You slap your silly Lucario paw right on that h͕̠̮̙͈͙ͅo̭̗̹̝̖͖t͚̹ mess and even MORE freakishly haunting things jump into your pasty Lucario brain! So not only do you have the spirit of some creepy dead Eevee prowling around you, but now you've gone se͈̯̘̳̺nile and think all the shadows are eating your memories and e͈̯̘̳̺motions away!

Item [Blade of Blood] #Infernal Presence# (1 Sanity Damage) has been added to the Team Inventory for more of you to enjoy!

Oh Mister O'Toole, you look just awful! I mean look at *giggle* your eyes going all *snicker* wonky and even your mouth looks *chortle* like your jaw is about to drop off!

Run along now! Back to bed with you, bad boy!

Rusty O'Toole the Lucario (M: Fighting/Steel)
    Sanity: 1/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?