Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Going to finish off Redbarrel foods by searching floors 5-8 (31b)

Edit: Nvm, looks like someone else is searching there already. I'll check out the exterior of Whitehill manufacturing instead (7)

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

We as Jekyll and Hyde, Janobii and Hatter, move to exorcise #51 Ninian the Numel
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Did someone call a doctor?

Use First Aid on Vadi the Skitty.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Rusty stared at the sunrise, Bless at his side. He had never really taken the time to stop and appreciate this world's beauty, what with all the murdering going about. But this place was peaceful beyond all that. He sighed with sorrow, that this wondorous world could be host to such evil.
    But he had helped stop the darkness creeping in, and that's what mattered. Rusty couldn't help but wonder, though... Who was it that had brought the Seekers here? In the past it was Mew, but now it was... Something else.
    No matter, he decided. He threw up a fast thanks to whatever Legendaries were listening for keeping him alive this long, then decided to stop messing with luck when he's not on top of his game.
    As if she knew what he was thinking, Bless was already curled up in the bed he had gotten for her. Huh. Tool didn't know ghosts needed to sleep. No matter. It was time to be ready to do... Something stupid. Knowing his luck, he'd probably end up having to do that *shudder* Ritual of Blood soon, and he HAD to be of sound mind before he tried that madness.
    Resting!
    Today, you decide to rest and fully purge the shadows and dark influences in your mind. Time, as you have discovered, has made them weak, and simply refreshing your mind with sleep has given them nothing to entrench themselves into. Dark memories have simply faded and the trauma they used to bring you no longer has its sting.

You continue your peaceful sleep in bed with Bless by your side. Where she once seemed like a frightening apparition, now she seems more like a guardian angel companion that has grown fond of being by your side.

Rusty O'Toole has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

While nothing can hold back the night in Southwarren, you'll be ready to face it head-on tonight.

Rusty O'Toole the Lucario (M: Fighting/Steel)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I will check the Mysterious Living Room in Ferris' house, since I have the Science perk
    You return to Ferris's House during the day while he's out at work. With no one home to see you do a more thorough investigation, you head to the living room and rediscover the mess that Hope had found earlier. And it definitely doesn't seem like anything has changed since then.

You get the feeling that Hope was right. Something isn't right here and someone else has been using this room to hide something. You don't think anyone else would suspect it because Ferris, from the outside, doesn't seem like the type that would be hiding anything, especially in a messy room like this.

You analyze the layout of the room, recognizing any patterns, disturbances, and anomalies that wouldn't occur with natural progression of time and aren't the result of what Ferris has done...

{Mysterious Living Room: <Science>}

After a very analytical review of the room, you realize that someone, very likely a Stalker, is using this room to hide something, but not a physical object. No, it turns out to be a message instead. And you've recognized this pattern before when you looked through the Material Logbook, as grizzly and macabre as it was to read through it.

Nhils is using this room in some way for record retention. Absurd, unusual, but unexpected. You trace these findings throughout the room, and they lead you to one place where Ferris probably hasn't checked in decades. Behind the dusty and dingy display cabinet. It's only further confirmed when you find there have been disturbances here lately. You then muster your strength to move the cabinet aside, and it's here where Nhils has been keeping a kind of hidden message only they know about. It seems as though they've been inked into the wood with a marker.

Silverdike LOTUS

It's only two words, but it has given you everything you need to know. It's something Ferris would simply dismiss as nothing, if he were to ever even find it in the first place.

Item [LOTUS Password] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You then decide to head back to report what you've found to the others.

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Ah, I'm up!

Guess we need a 4th candle, so I'm going to purify this nice [Holiday Candle] and then check out this [Brown Fur] to see if we've got a brown-furred Stalker on our hands!

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    I am going to take the two nails to... to... uh yeah. Let's go to those birds...
    I already feel guilty but Toole said I technically freeing them?
    You w̨ͣͪ͒i̡̝͓͖̰ͧ̌ͅs̯͓̍̂̽͂ͦͬh͍̲̫͈̀! But it's fun to think like that, isn't it? Removes the guilt! Kinda like telling someone it's for their own good̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅ before you blow them away. Oh, that sweet, s̨͎̙̺̭͇̓̆̑w̵ͣͨͨͪ̄͆ͨe̳̹̳̐ͥ̏ͫe͙̗͇̋͛ͯͮ͋t͎̙̯̱͛ͩͅ release!

You proud̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅly romp your way toward the Deckler Apartment Building and you spot those two b̹͇l͍͈ͤ̽̃̃͌̓̓̕ô̝̥͔͉̜͖͈̕ȏ̵̟̬͉̼̳͕͊͐ḓ̛̰̘̫̻ͪ͆̄͒y̓̈͂ ̡͕̰ͭ̆̀̿ birds. And here you are, little miss badass with your nails. You're one bad girl, so get ready to go all out and evil today! So, who gets staked first!? The Pidove or the Starly!? Honey, you flip the coin and I'll call it!

You go with the Pidove first. Maybe because Pidove is uglier than Starly. Yeah, he ş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪhould definitely die first. So for said Cheerful Pidove, you decide to drive in that [Lamentation Nail] first. BANG. BANG. B͌͋̉A͚̗̹̝̪͇͆ͬ̅͋N̜ͭ̓̾Ĝ̢!̼̱͓̯̗̊ͪͧ̇ͬͣͯ Yeaaaahhh, get it in there all the way. Pound that ş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪucker in! Fits like a glove!

Starly's next. Bet he thought he was actually getting out of thiş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪ one. Nah. You take that [Damnation Nail] and you put it right up against that Starly's gut and you SLAM that bastard̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅ nail in! BANG. BANG. B̛̹̙ͤ͂͛͆Ã̲̺̖̒ͅÑ̫G̨͈͕!̎̽ͣͭ͛̏͡

And then they just turn to you. Holy crap, those statueş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪ come to life for a second̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅ, they look at you, with those nails sticking right in their chests, and they just open their beaks and SCREEEEEEEAAAÃ̮̭̫̗ͧ̂͆̑ͥ̔M͓̬͈̯̂̅́̇ͧ̌̎ͅM̾̋ͮ̈́ͦ̆͛M̓̉ͩ ̢̠̥͙Mͮ͋̇̀̄!͈̈̔́!̺͉̬̯͈ͯͣ͂̿͆ͮ!̻̤̑̆ͩ̈́̂ͨ͑͠!̴̱̹̪̲ͨ̚ ̣

Marta has ş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪuffered 2 Damage to Sanity! Now you can ş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪcream too!

Everything suddenly goes delightfully BLACK and the only thing you can make out are shadows and some lovely, infernal mayhem in the sky! Iş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪ it thunder? Explosions? Or is apocalypse right on time like always!?

Oh, it eventually stops. Sadly, all good things come to an end but we enjoyed our time here and learned so much! The child̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅren had a great time and you were an excellent host. You wake up from a nightmare that kind of felt like an infusion into reality and you find it just melted right in front of you. The birds are just a puddle of... whatever the hell this steaming pile of gray paste is. Suddenly you're not so gutş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪy anymore, but you do get a gift out of the d̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅelightful trauma! Before you looks like a handle or a hilt to something. Even the gray goo doesn't want to be near it and it sits in its own circle! You reach over to grab it in your paw and...

#Infernal Presence# Trap 20% Evasion Test: 77 out of 100: Failed!

Marta haş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪ suffered̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅ 1 Damage to Sanity! Bonus prizeş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪ!

Aww, look at you, back d̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅown to reality! It screams in your head and makes you just a little bit more crazy! Suddenly all that go-for-the-gusto kind of rubbed off after that fun time. But hey, look at the bright side! At least your friends aren't jealous of you anymore!

Item [Hilt of Blood] #Infernal Presence# (1 Sanity Damage) has d̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅelightfully made its way into the Team Inventory!

I hope you had fun, Marta, becauş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪe I sure did̖̗͚̖͙̥̥ͯ̓ͪ̅̽̅͐ͅ! I'll see you next time, honey! Go on and run home ş̴͕̦̀͂̈͐̑̈ͪcreaming now!

Marta the Buizel (M: Water)
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Investigate

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Senior Administrator

The Dark Assembly completes.

As the [Hilt of Blood] was added to the Team Inventory, it had an unexpected, infernal reaction to the [Blade of Blood] and the [Insignia of Blood]. An unholy presence suddenly charged through them, and within just seconds, the three components assembled themselves together to become the bloody weapon.

Item [Dagger of Blood] #Infernal Presence# (1 Sanity Damage) has replaced the Hilt, Blade, and Insignia of Blood.

A strange, unsettling, and disturbing aura now weaves it way around the dark artifact. The metallic smell of blood drifts though the air and suddenly the lights in the room can no longer shine as brightly as they used to.

It lies waiting. Waiting for its true dark purpose to come to fruition...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    I'll search the unexplored rooms in (31) Redbarrel Foods
    You decide to head to the upper floors of the Redbarrel Foods manufacturing plant. Here, it seems most of the space is used for administrative and office areas, though there are still plenty of machines running throughout the day. Here, most of these machines are smaller, as the major mass production is done on the floors below.

It seems as though a great majority of the Pokémon that used to work here are gone. It feels a bit eerie as there are still names by the offices and cubicles, but their personal belongings are gone, either after they died or after they had packed up and ran. You see if there's anything else left behind, but the situation seems a bit bleak.

On the sixth floor, you find something a little concerning. It seems as though someone badly burned themselves on one of the ovens, and even a bit of pink fur was left behind. There isn't all that much left to the sample, but after looking around at the situation, you wonder if this oven might have been used for all the wrong intentions. And maybe the Pokémon that was used it is a Stalker. Though it could have been an accident and perhaps an oversight from a new factory worker, you feel it's better to screen it to make sure.

Pokémon Sample [Pink Fur] was added to the Team Inventory.

You soon arrive at the seven floor, and there's a room that you find that seems like the windows have been covered up with something black. Wondering what might be in this room, you decide to open the door to find out.

#Disturbing Presence # Trap 70% 20 Evasion + 50 Security Test: 11 out of 100: Failed!

Not expecting the room to be absolutely packed with smoke, you open the door and suddenly a massive deluge of thick, black smoke smothers you and suddenly you're unable to breathe and see, gasping for air as you try to feel your way around to see.

Arrow has suffered 1 Damage to Sanity.

Eventually the smoke dissipates, but you realize the truth behind what happened. In one of the ovens you find the charred remains of what could only be Stalker victims. It seems to avoid detection, whoever did this sealed the doors, windows, and all openings in the room and then lit them all on fire, thus containing the smoke until everything was thoroughly burned down to ash.

You're not sure what Stalker did this, however, but the fact remains is that there's nothing left to identify the bodies with. You decide to head back and return to the Emissary base once you've finished searching out everything else.

Arrow the Jolteon (M: Electric)
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Search (14b) Shalcomb Factory Floors 1-4