Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That is interesting. O: I wonder why they didn't just hire Kaiji for the movie. It seems weird to get someone else to play Pikachu instead of the game's VA. I bet that's just Hollywood though. "Let's get someone everyone will recognise and it'll make more sales" or something.
    I also guess it is easier to use Kaiji because he is much more familiar with the video game voice acting process then Reynolds. Especially if they want to get this game out before March.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I think someone got a bit mixed up with the thread title.

Aside form that, I'm glad this is finally getting translated. I wonder if it would have happened had they not been making the movie? Either way, I can't wait! :D
    The person who made this mistake is being reprimanded.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but I just hate that voice. XD It sounds so ridiculous on a Pikachu that if I can't play the game in Japanese I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    I also guess it is easier to use Kaiji because he is much more familiar with the video game voice acting process then Reynolds. Especially if they want to get this game out before March.
    Yeah I suppose. (Though my point was they probably hired Kaiji long before Ryan. xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just hate that voice. XD It sounds so ridiculous on a Pikachu that if I can't play the game in Japanese I'm not buying it.
    XD Because you're used to the high-pitched voice? I suppose you have to think of it as another character. Like how regular meowth would sound different to Team Rocket's Meowth.