Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lets speak to 36 Jeezet the Swirlix
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I guess I'll talk to Conker the Pachirisu.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    May need to start spreading the search now. So I'm gonna search (59b) The Arcade and Playground (CANDY)
    Ab-sol-utely!

You cruise over to the Puffz the Magic Dragonite restaurant because finally it's a nice day and there's no deluge of doughnuts flying around!

Of course, when you get there, yep, the whole place is just a collage of candy and gooey stuff. I mean, you told yourself you wouldn't, but...

@Extra Gooey Candy Collage - POSION (+2 Belly)@

Soren has packed on 2 points of Belly!

Ooohhhhh, so scrumptious! You definitely have a sweet tooth! Or a sweet proboscis in your case! It's delicious stuff and it comes in so many colorful varieties! And you love sweet, colorful things!

Okay, okay, back to the rest of your adventure.

You search out the playground and it's definitely like CandyLand. A taffy slide, a ball pit with bubblegum balls, crawl tubes made of chocolate, and other candy craziness! Wisely, you decide not to indulge some more. It already feels like you swallowed a Wailmer and it lives in your gut now.

You search around, flutter from place to place, and hunt for anything that's cool and might be fun! And hey, you find something neat hidden in the sugar sand! It looks like it's some kind of pink box, so you dig it out and suddenly you realize there's more than just sugar sand here! There's... GLITTER!

#Cutesy Glitter EVERYWHERE - FAIRY (+3 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 100 out of 100:
    Evasion Successful!

Maybe you're just used to this kind of thing now, but you're able to quickly flutter and fly away before that nasty glittery stuff swarms in all over you! Hey, you're getting to be pretty good at this whole butterfly thing!

You decide this is definitely something that needs to be handled with a lot of care, so you wrap it in a plastic sheet and carry it with you. Chances are good it has something to do with those insane Squawkers!

#[Pinky Dinky Box] Cutesy Glitter EVERYWHERE - FAIRY (+3 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

You decide now's a good time to head back to Peep Base!

Soren the Valiant Beautifly (M: Bug/Flying)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: %Staryu Hair Clip%
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 8/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    Let's talk with Napkin the Meowstic.
    "Sup, Napkin. With a name like that you must have a clean slate, or so I hope. Or perhaps you just napkin around.
    Excuse my puns actually, what do you know of the squawkers?"
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE!
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You find good ol' Napkin the Meowstic is the owner and manager of the lovely Bibbity Bopple Bop Hotel! The blue psychic cat and two of the housekeeping Pokémon, a Raichu and a Wigglytuff, are not looking too fondly at a disruptive and filthy Ribombee they're kicking out. You're convinced that Ribombee looks quite intoxicated and probably blew up a few things in her room. She's covered with dust, dirt, hairs, and she's probably not aware she's wearing a lampshade as a hat. And boy, does she STINK!

"I certainly hope we see less of your kind," Napkin tells the Ribombee as she flutters half-drunkenly away. "You do this again and I'll personally boot your sorry little behind!"

"I... only had... one drink!" the Ribombee laughs. "Just one!"

"Right, one continuous drink," the Raichu adds. "You threw up everywhere and you pooped and pissed all over your bedsheets!"

"I was... c-cold!" the Ribombee insists, realizing it's quite useless.

The Raichu and Wigglytuff head back into the hotel while you approach Napkin and introduce yourself. He definitely feels you're a much more intelligent life form and he's a bit relieved just by that fact alone. You ask Napkin if he's seen anything strange around town or knows something about the Squawkers. Of course, after asking silly questions. He seems to pause for a bit, stops to think, and then looks back at you.

"Clean slate, not a chance," Napkin snorts humorously. "As for Squawkers, I have no idea what they're up to, but one of them set up something to do with noodle offerings right outside the hotel in the courtyard. Right behind the pool! I wouldn't order groundkeepers to make something stupid like that, so it has to be one of them! I'd tear it down but everything is in such chaos right now and I can't get anyone on the phone to take care of it."

"Oh, and something's fishy with the Pinz and Spinz Bowling Alley," Napkin explains. "I was there last night hoping to get a few rounds in, but of course the place is still goo and that doesn't make for a good bowling game. But I thought I heard someone calling for help. I thought I heard the noise coming from behind a door, but there's custard and flowers and... it's just a whole mess. I couldn't get the door to budge and already the smell of the custard was tickling my senses. But I didn't want to say anything to whoever was trapped inside because I'm not even sure it's possible to get them out of there. They probably don't know how bad it is!"

"Say..." Napkin tells you, pulling something out of a pouch. "Speaking of Squawkers, I think this might be something they left behind. One of my housekeepers, Rayzee the Raichu, found it in one of the rooms a few days ago. I can't figure out what it's for, so you might as well have it. Otherwise it's just going to rot in the lost and found until the heat-death of the universe."

He then hands you the spherical part of a snowglobe. And hey, it's got Kuzco! I mean, who knows what happened to the base, but hey, who cares!? Free stuff!

[Disconnected the Emperor's New Groove Snowglobe] has been added to the Team Pile!

"Well, that's what I know," Napkin sighs. "Unfortunately, I have to go, as one of our Ribombee guests had a thunderous bowel movement all over her bed and we're probably going to have to kill it with fire. Oh, I mean the bed, not the Ribombee. Although..."

He then seems to fantasize as he begins to walk away.

Marta the Marvelous Buizel (M: Water)
    Style: Crusher Crazy (6 DMG, 50% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/10
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'mma search the (3) Batchyflaff Inflatable Industries, floors 1 to 4

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Just another day at the proverbial office.

Search (12) Shut Up And Sleep Hotel (CANDY) @Creamy Vanilla Pudding Deliciousness! - (12a) Floors 1-4

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'll go talk to 23 Jiblet the Chansey

Bless woke up in that dammed pink room, having to remember what in the Distortion Realm just happened... Oh, right, her home world was having a problem, so she showed up, saw the sheer chaos of the place, vomited at some point, and passed out, tired of the state of things already. Yup, there was the rainbow puddle that smelled like a berry smoothie right there. Well, she decided, I can redecorate this place another day. It's time to start clearing up this chaotic place, starting where people had recommended...
    Scavenger Hunt at Spins and Pins, Exterior and Main Building.The place might make Bless sick to her stomach, but there were no better leads than a maybe-trapped Pokemon. So she dropped her mental filter of demons and darkness over her eyes and trotted off too the Candy-Coated part of town.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Lets speak to 36 Jeezet the Swirlix
    (Don't ask how I came up with these names, usually I went with the first weirdest thing that came to mind. XD)

Interview Rapport: POSITIVE!
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type

You find Jeezet is a server at the Medieval Crimes Dinner and Tournament and she seems to enjoy catching customers with smuggled utensils. As you find out, patrons caught with these go on stage and get tomatoes thrown at them. Booing, insults, and silly music included with no extra charge.

Jeezet seems excited to see you, and even though you're not here to eat or watch anything, she doesn't really care.

"Hee hee hee, yay!" she grins, running circles around you and forgetting she's still on duty. "Wellll-come to Medieval Crimes Dinner and Tournament! I bet you're up for having fun fun fun fun fun!"

You quickly mention you're here to ask her if she knows anything about the Squawkers or as seen something unusual going on around town.

"Oh my gosh, you wouldn't believe it!" she jumps up and down at you. "Believe it! Believe it! Believe it! Okay, okay, calm down, Jeezet, you can do this! Okay, so I... I went to go to Slapsations at the Astroplexygon, but they're still CLOSED! Everything's cake and candy there, I know, but I really like that store. I know it's a stupid tourist store but I LOVE IT ANYWAY! Well, it used to be more popular. Okay, there was this strange... I don't know what to call it. Pieces... of things! Like a... WHAT'S THE NAME AGAIN!? No way, it was on the tip of my tongue! Think, Jeezet, THINK!!! THIIIINK... I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW."

"Okay, you know how when you break something and it's like in a million pieces and like something like that!?" Jeezet continues honking at you. "And you... like, try to put it back together and all!? It's like that kind of thing! It was there! Why would it be there! I tried to put it back together and I got nowhere with it! I'm just bad at these kinds of things, but maybe you'd be better! It just doesn't make sense for it to be there! How did it get there!? Where was it before!? ARRGGH."

You then see Jeezet's manager, a big bloated Slaking that looks like it had one too many Squawker treats. He roars to Jeezet and tells her to get her fluffy butt back to work.

"Oh dear oh dear oh deeeeeaarrrr!!" Jeezet nearly craps herself. "I gotta go or I'll be in big trouble! Hot water! A rock and a hard place! Eeeeeek! Nice talking to you!"

She then darts off and nearly flies back into the kitchen!

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 6/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I guess I'll talk to Conker the Pachirisu.
    What a funny coincidence!

Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL

You decide to catch up on that crazy electric squirrel (not me) and see what he's up to! Turns out he's the head director of Batchyflaff Inflatable Industries! He's not a very good one, though. Things are a bit chaotic and he's not doing a very good job supervising anything.

"Oh you!" Conker exclaims when you approach him. "Here about the job posting!?"

You instead explain you're here to see if he knows anything about Squawkers and things like that. Or if he's seen anything weird and loopy around town save for half the place becoming a dessert-a-thon.

"Funny you should ask, I found these the other day!" Conker brags to you, dangling a set of keys with Fuzzy Dice on them.

He then looks at you looking at them.

"No, you can't have them!" Conker exclaims. "It doesn't mean squat if I don't know what they're for! But okay, you know Bizney World? They have a KILLER Acorn Juice drink for sale in Yesterdayland, and it's the only place that sells it. The only place in the world! Those BASTARDS! I really want some. I really NEEEEED some right now. Say, you buy me one of those and I'll let you have these keys. I think that's a fair deal!"

You nod, and you figure while satisfying Conker's silly beverage lust is one way of getting him to comply, there's probably a more... creative way. HACKING! Though you have to admit you're just not up for that kind of job.

5 Conker the Pachirisu: [Acorn Juice] OR <Browser History Hacking>

"Remember!" Conker shouts back to you as you head out. "Acorn Juice! Need now! Then we talk!"

Carly the Courageous Growlithe (M: Fire)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Trigger Happy (2 DMG, 100% CoH)
    Belly: 2.5/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 2/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Memes