Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I'm only listing characters who are truly in that faction. Using my character Menora for example, she supports the Stormcloaks but is not an official member of their ranks. So unless someone is an official member of a faction they're not going to be shown on the list.

Also, reviewing the list, I don't think I can accept any more Thieves Guild members. We need more characters in other factions if more people sign up or if more characters are added. I know there are some factions I'd like at least of of my characters to join, but I have to work that out with people in those factions and/or play the NPCs needed myself since no one else has claimed to play them.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    You can put Charoa under the College of Winterhold. She was a student there and you could say she graduated from it a long time ago. Mentioning her name would raise a few eyebrows.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Spoiler:
    BARD'S COLLEGE
    ---

COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD
    Vahlok Charoa [grad] (played by Saraibre Ryu)

COMPANIONS
    Vorgu Soul (played by XaiakuX)

COVEN OF NAMIRA
    ---

DARK BROTHERHOOD
    Eclipse (played by The Operator)
    Agana (played by SpinelWolf)

IMPERIAL LEGION
    ---

NIGHTINGALES
    Karliah (played by The Operator)

STORMCLOAKS
    ---

THIEVES GUILD
    Eclipse [ex] (played by The Operator)
    Karliah [ex] (played by The Operator)
    Menora the True Shot (played by SpinelWolf)
    Katherine (played by dragonmaster715)
    Blackthorne (played by Dragotech)

TRIBAL ORCS
    ---

For those of us in the Thieves Guild, we need to discuss how our characters interact. I know from the RP on PE2K Menora and Blackthorne get along rather well, and sometimes play pranks on one another to keep each other on their toes. Eclipse and Karliah have history together, but they wouldn't know any of the OCs currently in the guild. I would like to hear dragonmaster725 and XaiakuX's ideas of how their characters would interact with mine, as well as talk to XaiakuX about Menora having some history with the Companions without having actually becoming a member of that faction... yet.

Also if you're a member of a certain faction, you may have either complete or split control of the NPC members of that faction. Depends on who else has characters in that faction and/or if myself or someone else needs to take control of them for whatever reason.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

wow, there really are a ton of people in the thieves guild. To be honest i don't even really like the thieves guild that much, i might just remake Katherine and change it so she isn't in the thieves guild anymore (Or maybie she could have abandoned the thieves guild?). I guess i will have to think about it. Any plans as of now as to when the roleplay will start (So i know by when i have to have my charecters done)?

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelWolf View Post
    Spoiler:
    BARD'S COLLEGE
    ---

COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD
    Vahlok Charoa [grad] (played by Saraibre Ryu)

COMPANIONS

COVEN OF NAMIRA
    ---

DARK BROTHERHOOD
    Agana (played by SpinelWolf)

IMPERIAL LEGION
    ---

NIGHTINGALES
    Karliah (played by The Operator)

STORMCLOAKS
    ---

THIEVES GUILD
    Eclipse [ex] (played by The Operator)
    Karliah [ex] (played by The Operator)
    Menora the True Shot (played by SpinelWolf)
    Katherine (played by dragonmaster715)
    Blackthorne (played by Dragotech)

TRIBAL ORCS
    ---

For those of us in the Thieves Guild, we need to discuss how our characters interact. I know from the RP on PE2K Menora and Blackthorne get along rather well, and sometimes play pranks on one another to keep each other on their toes. Eclipse and Karliah have history together, but they wouldn't know any of the OCs currently in the guild. I would like to hear dragonmaster725 and XaiakuX's ideas of how their characters would interact with mine, as well as talk to XaiakuX about Menora having some history with the Companions without having actually becoming a member of that faction... yet.

Also if you're a member of a certain faction, you may have either complete or split control of the NPC members of that faction. Depends on who else has characters in that faction and/or if myself or someone else needs to take control of them for whatever reason.
    Karliah has a price on her head for killing Gallus. She won't know the current members. The current members probably wouldn't recognise her but know of her. Eclipse was a small time thief. He had no big reputation in the thieves guild.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster715 View Post
    wow, there really are a ton of people in the thieves guild. To be honest i don't even really like the thieves guild that much, i might just remake Katherine and change it so she isn't in the thieves guild anymore (Or maybie she could have abandoned the thieves guild?). I guess i will have to think about it. Any plans as of now as to when the roleplay will start (So i know by when i have to have my charecters done)?
    Hopefully in the next couple of days. Originally it was going ot be when Sabi finished her SUs, but seeing she finished those sooner than I thought I'm going to wait a couple days. The RP will start after I roll who wins what title, either later that day or the next day probably. I still have to figure out how to open the RP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Karliah has a price on her head for killing Gallus. She won't know the current members. The current members probably wouldn't recognise her but know of her. Eclipse was a small time thief. He had no big reputation in the thieves guild.
    Menora would have heard of Karliah, but definitely not recognize her for sure. As for Eclipse and Agana, since both are in the Brotherhood, I think they'd have heard of each other but never met in person. Would you agree?

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

Welp... Here's a character I thought about putting up but didn't... but meh why not... We could use more Mages

Name: Shadza "Dusky" Gloomshade

Race: Dark Elf/High Elf Mix

Sub-Race: None

Appearance: She lacks the towering posture of her High Elf kin, but her complexion is that of a High Elf. She has the red irises of a Dark Elf and raven colored hair. She is fond of travel ready robes.

Skills: Destruction, Resoration, Conjuration, Alteration, Illusion, Enchanting, Alchemy, One Handed

Main Inventory: Boots, Novice Mage Robes, Gloves, Novice Mage Hood, Dragon Priest Dagger (absorb Magicka), Destruction Staff (unenchanted)

Eligible Dragonborn: No

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Ebonheart

Factions: College of Winterhold

Personality: She appears haughty and arrogant, and that she hates defeat; she will do whatever in her power to succeed. She also seems to overestimate her ability as a mage. She is worried she may not be as good as she thinks and fears defeat. She hides these behind her tough act. She is also insecure about her inferior Dunmer half.

History: She was born in the Ebonheart of Morrowind. She spent her early years here, and her natural aptitude for magic did not go unnoticed. She found herself enroute of the Summerset Isles. Despite her magical skill, she was still chastised for being inferior because of her tainted blood. She left for Skyrim to enroll in their magical college. She kept up her studies while there. She was not fond of the Nords. Their dislike of elves was very pleasant, but she felt that was better than being chastised for being half of what she was.

Title Application: Archmage of Winterhold

Other: She tends to go by Dusky.
    Last edited by Dragotech; 10-28-2013 at 02:12 AM.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

That dagger kinda seems powerful, but I think I already accepted characters of yours with two enchantments. I can't remember. But I know you're play style so you won't go overboard. Accepted.

EDIT:

Actually, can you only have on enchantment on the dagger? I don't think anyone would have a high enough skill for double enchantments this early in the RP.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Ah whatever, i will make my charecters well rounded by adding in a warrior character (I already have a mage and a thieve/whatever i should call her)

(notice how each of my submissions get shorter and worse as i get tired of typing up submissions)

Name: Uriel
    Race: Nord
    Sub-Race: None
    Appearance:Urial is an above average 6’3 tall. Though to some he may have an intimidating appearance, his personality is far less threatening. He bears many scars from battles, most notably one right across his forehead. His skin is tan and rough and his eyes are deep brown. His hair is short and dark brown.
    Skills: Heavy Armor, One Handed, Two Handed
    Main Inventory: Steel Armor, Daedric Sword, Daedric Dagger, A few health potions.
    Eligible Dragonborn: Yes

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Windhelm
    Factions: Stormcloaks
    Personality: Uriel is an intelligent man. He is very calm and usually thinks things out before acting. He is near impossible to anger, always keeping calm. The only thing that truly angers him are the imperials.
    History: Uriel was born in Windhelm. At the age of 16, he began his training as a warrior. This training went well, as he was a quick learner. He finished his training at the age of 19. As soon as his training was finished he began mercanary work. He continued with this work, taking more and more dangerous jobs, all the while making more and more money until he was 25.

One day he had been travelling from windhelm to Whiterun to visit a friend when he spotted a group of people under attack. Four men were guarding a carriage with a person in it. Uriel rushed over to help, but by the time he got there, the four men defending had been slain. Three of the original 5 attacks still stood, and rushed for the carriage, clearly with the intent of killing the man inside. Uriel rushed forward, Attacking the three men. He managed to single handedly kill them all, though suffered severe wounds doing so. He did not realise until the men were dead and he stumbled over to the carriage, covered in cuts, that he had just saved the Yarl of Windhelm. The Yarl had been travelling to meet with another Yarl when he and his guard were ambushed. Being taken by such surprise, and being outnumbered, the guards stood no chance.

After this, The Yarl took Uriel back to Windhelm where he paid for him to be taken care of until his injuries had healed. He then apointed him as Thane, as the previous Thane was one of the body guards who were killed in the ambush. Uriel would then continue doing tasks in service of the yarl, making significantly more money than previously, until when he was 30, the war broke out. Hating the Imperial policies, he joined the stormcloaks, hoping to push the Imperials out of Skyrim.

Title Application: Thane of Windhelm
    Other: Uriel is 30. Through massive levels of practice he has learned the first word of the shout Fire breath: Yol

Name: Gorvesh HammerFist

Race: Orc

Sub-Race: Werewolf

Appearance: He is your typical green-skinned orc. He has a great mass of muscle. He has red tribal face paint across his face. As well as an almost red ragged Mohawk that folds underneath his helmet.

Skills: Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Alchemy, Enchantment, Restoration, Speechcraft, Lycanthropy

Main Inventory: Equipped: Steel Horned Helmet (tempered), Wolf Armor (tempered), Wolf Guantlets (tempered), Wolf Boots (tempered), Silver Ring (enchant: fortify Health), Silver Necklace (Enchant: fortify Stamina Regen), Skyforge Steel Battleaxe (Enchant: Shock)
    In the Hammerspace: Nord Mead, Gold, alchemical ingrediants, soul gems

Eligible Dragonborn: no

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Mor Khazgur, Skyrim

Factions: Companions

Personality: Being born in an Orc Stronghold causes you to grow tough to survive. He appears fairly dead in emotion and is rather cold. He isn’t bothered by death nor does he fear it. It can be assumed there is still something almost human buried behind those orcish eyes of course it will take digging to find it.

History: He was born in an Orc Stronghold. He was the youngest son of the chief. He earned the second part of his name from his fist which felt like a hammer. He did not get along with his oldest brother. When his older brother slew his father to become chief, Gorvesh was exiled by his brother. After his exile, he decided to put his talents to the test and join the Companions as a test of himself and his fellow man. He had little trouble joining the Companions. During a mission working alongside another member, he was exposed to the blood of his comrade. The transformation was swift and merciless. He found himself something different. His power was great and his thirst for life even greater. He awoke in his Orc form in less than pleasant attire. His life with the Companions continues.

Title Application:

Other: Living in Whiterun
    Gorvesh is taller than the average Orc.
    His voice is fairly deep for an Orc. It is also loud and proud when he uses it.
    Last edited by Dragotech; 11-17-2013 at 03:44 AM.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald