Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Attachment 1843 Might as well check out that there Iron Maiden. Seems t'be that the Mimikyu will take care o' the Haunter.

Action: Search the Old Iron Maiden found at the Valley Wellness Centre (42)
    After hearing that the Old Iron Maiden at Valley Wellness Centre required a large pokémon to trigger what you hope is its secrets, you head on over there, intent on finding out what you can learn.

You follow the map and wind up out in a rather nice-looking field surrounding the wellness centre. You can see a tranquil garden closer to the building itself, but the iron maiden is out among the grass, so you stick to the further reaches and head over to it. You can see that it's very old, and note that the spikes have fallen off, or have been forced off somehow. You poke your head in, confident that you'll fit, although it's going to be quite the squeeze.

Fitting in your arms and chest first is not the easiest thing you've done lately, but once you're happy with the ratio of your body inside the contraption to outside of it, you follow with your legs, pressing down on the pressure pad beneath you while already leaning on the upper pad.

Immediately you hear metal-on-metal as something sounds like it rotates, and then the spikes suddenly jut out from all around you on the inside, piercing several of your muscles. You try to dodge as many of them as you can, but your large surface area makes you very easy to hit. You groan as you rip yourself out, the spikes cutting into your flesh somewhat. However, as you stand outside, you can still flex your muscles without any trouble, which means you weren't too damaged.

Old Lace suffers 4 points of Health damage.

Suddenly you hear whispers enter your head, but as you look around, you see nothing. You frown a little, feeling a heaviness start to drag you down. You try to move a leg, but it's stuck in the ground. You try to blink, but your eyes are forced open. Then something grabs your proboscis, feeling like it's breaking your back as it yanks it down and screams into your face.

Old Lace suffers 2 points of Purity damage.

Then, all at once, the feeling dissipates. You can breathe again, and as you look around, you don't see a phantom of any kind. You direct your sight back to the iron maiden, only to see a red-veined, glowing spear. Immediately you can sense that it's the origin of the malicious sensations that just flooded your body, but by the same token, you know that it's going to be important somehow. You reach down, ensuring not to touch the now-protruding spikes or set off the trap again, and pinch the spear from the iron maiden.

[%Infernal Spear% 2P damage] was added to the Team Inventory.

Hoping that was the only horrible thing you'll encounter all night, you clasp the spear and head back to the others, keeping your eyes on the spear as you go.

Old Lace the Buzzwole (L: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 8/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 6/8
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Diplomacy

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'll go take a look at (2) Swollen Blister Tavern .... We're not going to try to get wasted and do stupid things.... BUT I mean, if I get offered drinks, I won't say no.
    You can hear the music, chatter, laughter and liveliness of Swollen Blister Tavern even from a distance as you head along the dirt path coming from the bazaar laid out messily amongst the rocks. Long torches protrude from the ground either side of the path as you get closer to the building, most of them burning brightly as the remainder faintly glow from recent flames. You feel warmth touch your furred skin as you pass each one, keeping an eye out in the night.

You figure first that you should scout the outdoors while the locals are still unaware of your presence, so you depart from the path and begin to take a look around. You can see a fountain close to the tavern itself, but decide to leave that until last as you walk out to the perimeter and work your way in. Nothing of interest presents itself as you wander around, so your search leads you back to the fountain, which you note does not seem to be functional. It appears somewhat well constructed, however, complete with detailed carvings. You squat down, keeping your tail above the dusty ground, and start to inspect the fountain properly.

It looks new enough to have been made in the past few years, but it has not been well taken care of. You assume that the kommo-o who runs the tavern doesn't really concern herself much with the upkeep of appearances, at least not for the fountain. You peer in the fountain itself, noting six strange indents. It doesn't look like water has filled the tray in a long time, but these recent shapely indents suggest that someone has still been taking a liking to it. They appear to be in somewhat inconsistent shapes, but most appear at least mostly square. You reach out a paw to touch one of them, then recoil when you feel a slight burning sensation, and the indent begins to glow with a wispy, shadowy effect. You narrow your eyes. This was definitely touched by evil.

{Fountain Mosaic Indents: Six Missing Patches} was added to the Team Inventory.

Figuring the next logical course of action would be to take a look inside the tavern, you head in, and are hit with a wave of warmth immediately, accompanied by the heavy smell of food, sweat, and liquor. It's a lot to take in at once, but it's easy to get used to, and you barely notice it after a few minutes of mixing with the locals. You see many of the town's inhabitants here, as well as other species you don't remember seeing on the list of suspects. You gather that many of the outsiders who venture into Salvage Keep are keen on resting up and distracting themselves with booze and newfound camaraderie. You spot a scrafty projecting a hearty laugh at a table full of mercenary types, including a bisharp and a lycanroc, each of them partway through a jug of bowl of drink. A number of merchants can also be seen, most notably the ferrothorn that Verde spoke to earlier, and a cranidos nearby stalks over to the table and presents the patrons with a round of drinks, then heads back to the bar.

"Hey there, stranger," a feminine voice coos, and you spin around to spot a bipedal pokémon about a foot shorter than you with a yellow body and a dull pink enormous set of jaws protruding from her head. You recognise this pokémon as a mawile, and it appears that she does not possess regular colours. She gives you a charming smile. "Never seen you here before. Can I get you a drink?"

You are about to decline before you hold your tongue, then accept her offer. Her smile widens as she seems genuinely joyful with your answer, and tells you to sit wherever you please as she heads up to the bar, exchanges a few words with the cranidos, and begins to make your drink. You survey the tavern, picking a seat in a corner that is unoccupied, and sit yourself down. You note that both the table and the chairs are sticky, but you put up with it for now.

"...Silcress coming?" you hear someone ask.

"Nah...he's been acting completely weird," the lycanroc says, a frown on her face. "Delta's not feeling well tonight, so she stayed home, too."

You listen out for any further gossip, but the mawile returns with a drink in her hand. She is a little too short for the particular table you picked, so she turns around and holds out the drink, only for it to be clasped between the maw extending from her scalp. It reaches up further and places the glass before you, skillfully slipping the drink out without spilling a drop. She turns around, eyes filled with warmth. "Don't worry, stranger, it's still clean." She slips off back to the bar, leaving you alone with the drink. It's then that you notice that below your table lies a few splinters, so you pocket them, figuring whoever left them here probably won't miss them.

Added $31 SP$ to your Inventory.

You spend the remainder of the night inside the tavern, and after stealthy searching the place, you find nothing that stands out to you. Instead, you sit back at your seat and try to listen out for anything you can. You learn that the local kangaskhan, Imeida, lives nearby, but does not frequent the tavern at all. Someone mentions that her son was killed by the Stalkers, which might account for her absence, but you hear someone else state that she never came before that happened anyway. Sometime into the night, you spot the tavern owner, who seems to know almost everyone in her establishment. She challenges a patron to an arm wrestle and beats them with ease, then professes that the next round of drinks is on the house, which causes an uproar of enthusiastic shouts and cheers. She meets eyes with you briefly, and almost seems to be about to come over and introduce herself, but someone steps in before that can happen.

Not long after, you figure you should be getting back to the other Emissaries. You didn't pay for the drink that was offered you, but figure that it counted towards the free drinks offered at one stage. Putting it out of your mind, you head back to report what you found.

Brass the Braixen (M: Fire)
    Health: 10/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Perk: Repair

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    ...Eh, I'll take the bottlecap too, I know a few dimensions that treat these things like money.

In the meantime, let's talk to Vex the Decidueye, weaponizing Diplomacy to seduce her throw what our normal rapport would be out the window.

And no, before you ask, there will never not be something crossed out.
    You pocket the bottlecap two can play at this game

Interview Rapport: POSITIVE, MODEST
    +Shared evolution stage
    +Modesty Psychic < Ghost

It takes you quite a while to find Vex, who you finally spot perched at the very top of Trinket Tower. She does not see you as you look up at her, but as you take a look at the base of the building, you notice a sinister, shadowy substance which wasn't immediately apparent to begin with in the darkness. The wisps of malicious energy seem to pass the entrance now and again, so you take your chances and pick an opening, and manage to charge through and burst into the lobby. As fast as you can, you begin your ascent up the stairs, on your way to the very top. You feel sick in your stomach but persist, eventually feeling it fade.

You finally reach the top floor, then find your way out onto the roof. As soon as you open the door, you see the feathered, cloaked form of the decidueye you are looking for, her back to you as she sits on the edge of the rooftop. You wait a moment before approaching, taking a deep breath as you think of what to say.

"Why are you here?" a voice rings, and at first you don't realise it's coming from the decidueye. Then she repeats herself. "Well?"

You introduce yourself, crafting your words specifically as you step closer and attempt to lay on the charm. If you had hair atop your head, you would smooth it down nicely to add to your words.

All at once, Vex turns around. Her face is shrouded by the hood of her jade feathery down, and her wings, sealed together at the front, mask the rest of her body. She stares at you for an uncomfortable ten seconds before her face softens and a look akin to amusement influences her expression. "How very charming," she begins, giving you a small smile. She almost sounds like she's challenging you as she says, "So, you're here to ask me questions. Ask, then."

You start off with pleasantries, then move into the gallant description of your mission and how deeply you care for the townsfolk, and the fact that the Stalkers need investigating and eliminating. You extend to her your qualifications, listing many points, and capitalise on what your companions are also capable of. You explain how entirely valuable her input is to the mission, and that you would greatly appreciate her help in this matter. You stress the importance of her cooperation and contribution, and insist that she reports anything she finds of significance to you. You finish with a dashing smile and a not-so-modest bow.

A few seconds pass before you hear Vex chuckle, lowering her head a little as she gives it a slow shake. She stands upright again, her face placid but concealing shrouded despondency. "Alright, then. I'll help you."

Vex the Decidueye is now COMPLIANT.

She breathes out a sigh, flushing any readable sadness from her disposition and renewing herself with a cloak of emotional opacity. "You know...I found this very interesting thing a little while ago. Shortly after...my dear Trinket was taken from me." For the first time, she parts her wings and holds between some feathers a tiny scroll. It looks ripped at the edges, but seems to immediately draw you in somehow. You enter a momentary trance before it's cut off when she seals it back away behind her wings. "I was going to keep it, but... Well, I'll tell you what. I'll make a trade with you.

"Did you see the horrible, swirling, weird mess down below when you entered? That turned up when those f***ing Stalkers did. I know they put it there to mock me, and I want it abolished. The thing is, nobody I have hired so far has been able to dispel it. But you," she begins, very obviously playing on your projected charm as she gives you an eyebrow and tilts her head a little, "well, you're very obviously capable enough to deal with it for me. Wouldn't you agree, Nicklefool?" She gives you a moment to ponder. "You do that for me..." She parts her wings again, waving the scroll back and forth. "And I'll give you this. For free. In fact, I'll throw in some splinters as well. How does that sound?" She gives you a smile, which is still endearing despite the beak.

You offer her a charming smile of your own. "Well, I don't personally have such a skill, but I do know a person... Ha, I've only been here a day and it feels like I know everyone. I'll get right on it." You pause, about to leave when you instead meet eyes with her again. "I'd like to get to know you in particular better, and the view from up here must be beautiful, normally."

She gives a light chuckle and nods her head slowly in contemplation, her expression changing from charmed to more reserved. "I'm sure we'll meet again, Nicklefool. For now though, darling, I wish to be alone again. I'm sure you understand."

Playfully you tip an invisible hat, beginning to walk backwards towards the door again. She displays a half-smile, then turns around again to stare out across the town.

Nicholas "Nicklefool" Foligan the Mr. Mime (M: Psychic/Fairy)
    Health: 10/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Search (36) Sacred Temple
    The temple is a beautiful building. It is very obviously ancient, though you cannot tell just how old. It looks like multiple repairs and renovations have been completed over the years, likely since being inhabited by the people in town. It has horizontally stretched steps leading up to the entrance, with massive doors. They are currently closed, but you wonder if the temple itself is locked or just has its doors sealed. You attempt to head in to find out, discovering that the door is indeed locked. You whisper words of annoyance, then search for another way in. It doesn't take too long to find a patch of roof that was not properly closed up, and you wedge yourself in, dropping to one of the joists and peering over the interior of the temple. There is no-one inside, just as you expected, which makes it a lot easier to climb down and not have to conceal yourself.

Once on the floor, you start looking around for anything potentially useful. You're not sure if the holiness of this place precludes entry for Stalkers, although there is no way for you to really tell. You continue looking about, checking drawers, seats, and every other room. It takes you a good while, but the only thing that turns up is a speckled yellow berry. You recognise this as a restorative item for health, so you hang onto it.

[Sitrus Berry] was added to Sparkstrike's Inventory.

You work your way back up to the roof and squeeze out the same hole, then begin to search the yard. Looking around, especially in the dead of night, doesn't turn up anything in particular, although the entire time you're looking, you can't help but feel a strange light within yourself, as if this place is giving off a strange aura of some kind. However, it's not unpleasant, which makes you question whether or not it's a Stalker's doing. You decide to note it down, in case you have a need for this later. For now, though, you don't think there's anything you can really do.

{Unused Sacred Ground: ???} was noted in the Team Records.

You reach the edge of the property and accept that you have found everything this site has to offer. Knowing you did all you could, you head back to the clubhouse to relay your experience.

Sparkstrike the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/12
    Perk: Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    I'll try and have a look at the Threatening Card.
    There is no real action for this, considering there were no interactive brackets {}, but I'll make something up. xD

Torn between what you feel like you should do for the night, you remain in the clubhouse and begin to go over various things that you and your fellow Emissaries have collected since coming here, one of them being the disturbing card you were given by Irston. You're unsure how it came into his possession, as he did not say, but you imagine that the Stalker it belonged to probably delivered it somehow. You sigh, figuring this is the first of many marabre things you're going to be seeing while your mission runs its course.

After analysing the small amount of handwriting on the card, you're fairly confident that you'll be able to recognise it anywhere else it happens to appear.

You also have time to go over pamphlets and sources of information about items that are available for purchase in the town, including the small number that some of the Emissaries have already found. You compose a comprehensive list of the useful items that are available to you, merging some of the sources you got the information from. You know that this will help your team, so in the end, you're satisfied with your work.

Item Directory has been unlocked.

Before the night is done, you take another look at the recently retrieved confessional note. While most of the handwriting is completely different, you spot a small "HELP" down the bottom. You compare the E and the L to the same letters on the card, and although they are stretched in the letter, you can determine for certain that it is the same handwriting. Whoever wrote "HELP" on the confessional note is the same entity who wrote the lettering on the card for Irston.

Arrow the Jolteon (M: Electric)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Security

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Hey, who is up for a SLUMBER PARTY NONIGHT!!!

Yeah, I'm going to Rest this one out. Mistee and Carly you're welcome to join me and we can chat about... whatever the heck the three of us just dealt with back there... o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Yep exactly I'm gonna rest too. I lost so much purity pls help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Yoshi View Post
    That was quite a purity hit! Let's rest.
    And it was the slumber party of a lifetime!

After discussing the similar encounters that you had during the course of the daytime, the three of you get tucked in and nestle into your blankets. The experience so far has been most disturbing, but you hope that not many more of those horrid locations are dotted around the map. Most unfortunately, the method to finding out likely involves encountering them yourselves.

Trying to fling the thoughts from your mind, the three of you drift off into sleep in just a few minutes. Your dreams are filled with nasty scenes of death and destruction, but you still manage to wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready to face the day again.

Neo the Emolga, Carly the Yanmega, and Mistee the Bulbasaur restore 4 points to Purity.

Neo the Emolga (S: Electric/Flying)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/12
    Perk: Repair

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 6/8
    Perk: Technical

Mistee the Bulbasaur (M: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/10

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    At night, I'd like to search the (32) Drowned Marketplace Square. I think that searching people's homes at night -- while they're presumably home and asleep -- is a recipe for trouble. But this is a public area, commonly frequented, and I doubt there's much corruption, only that traditional danger of walking alone through a city at night...
    After having gone for a dive earlier in the day, you decide it best that you have at it again once night falls. Considering you're entering a public place and you're a water-type, you hope that you won't draw any particular attention.

You slink into the water from the lake's muddy bank and swim with your tiny legs towards the centre once again. Eventually you resort to blasting water from your large pincer, which alarms you at first, but then becomes your favoured means of propulsion. It's a lot harder to see anything now that there's no sunlight to aid your eyesight, but your species was built for underwater living, and you find that your vision adapts quite quickly to the watery depths. Even in the dark, you can see in black-and-white.

When you arrive at the underwater marketplace, you start to look around. There are multiple stalls, including those selling food, hand-crafted goods, and services. Most of them apply solely to those who dwell underwater, but there are certain things that you think land-dwellers could also make use of. However, besides a bunch of splinters you find half-buried in the sand, it doesn't appear as if anything interesting is lying around.

Added $34 SP$ to Truly's Inventory.

You don't give up and continue to look around as your tail fins sway at different angles to help you change direction. Departing the marketplace, you search the outer reaches of the general area, eventually catching a glint in the corner of your eye. You propel yourself with jets of water from your claw and settle beside whatever was gleaming. It appears to be a buried chest riddled with gems. They look to be professionally set, and the chest itself, you imagine, is worth a lot of splinters. However, it appears as if three larger gems - possibly something else - are missing from it. The longer you spend around it, the more sick you begin to feel in your stomach, which pops up as quite the red flag to you.

{Gem-Encrusted Chest: Medallion Slots x3} was noted in the Team Records.

Once you determine that there's no way to get into the chest at the moment, you attempt to pry free one of the gems from the chest's lid. However, it's stuck fast, and you imagine that it will not come out anytime soon. Keeping this knowledge with you, you return to the clubhouse to report what you found.

Truly the Clauncher (S: Water)
    Health: 8/8| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post

Oh, I know its terribly rude of me to go around visiting other pokemon in the evening, but I'm a perky and diplomatic girl! Im sure that my natural charm will make things ok.
    I'm definitely not terrified of moving around outdoors at night time.
    Nope! Not scared at all!

On that note, I'm off to use my diplomacy on the Rhydon that Shilamora has told us to speak to about fixing the statue.
    I'd love to know about the blacksmiths shop! About where their goods come from, or if things are mined or recycled! Have there been any pokemon stocking up on hundreds of sharp knives? What about scalpels? Do you Smith jewelry?

Im just so curious to have a chat...And huddle by a nice roaring furnace with a big strong pokemon by my side.
    Please? Please let me stay inside with you??
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL

Figuring it would be good to interview the rhydon mentioned by Salvage Keep's mayor, you head over to Disaster Defence. You look around, but realise that the shop is shut and practically nobody is in the bazaar at this time of night. After checking your map, you figure you should probably check the rhydon's house, as that's probably the most likely place to find your interview candidate. After navigating there, you see lights emanating from inside and knock on the door. You hear nothing for a time until a crash reaches your ears, followed by loud cursing. You realise that there's a workshop attached to the back of the house, and head there, follow the sounds.

You see the hulking form of a rhydon in a black apron standing on the workshop's veranda, muttering as large claws drag across the sheets of metal piled up on a bench. You make yourself known with a tiny throat-clear, and the rock and ground-type looks up at you, expression quietly surprised. It quickly melts into one of curiosity, then muted excitement.

You introduce yourself, mentioning that you have heard of the great blacksmith of Salvage Keep and wish to have a chat about what kind of work is done at the smithy. You briefly mention the frame of the mission, ensuring not to go too in-depth, but making the importance of you and your companions very clear. The whole time, you see the rhydon's face stuck in amazement, completely engrossed by your tale. One heavy foot after another, the blacksmith drops down the two stone steps leading to the veranda and clasps two massive, cold paws over one of yours.

She gives you a toothy grin. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you."

Kannari the Rhydon is now COMPLIANT.

"So! What brings ya here? Aside from, ya know, the obvious interest in me work?" the rock type asks, her voice deep but jolly.

"I'm just so curious to have a chat... And huddle by a nice, roaring furnace with a big, strong pokémon by my side," you say, looking wistfully into the distance. Then you look back. "Please? Please let me stay inside with you"

Kannari continues to look at you, her face a mixture of amusement, flattery, and a bit of a question. She can't tell if you're flirting or just very friendly. "Well, crikey, if there's one thing I'm good at - besides crankin' out ripper equipment - it's havin' a gab!" she chuckles, giving you a hearty slap on the back that was perhaps just a little too forceful. She lumbers back up the steps then swipes a big arm towards her, inviting you in. "Though I'm afraid you're out o' luck on the other front--me forge is at the shop. This is me personal workspace, but it's still full o' mighty cool stuff! Don't be shy! Take a gander!" She swings open the main door, opening up her workshop to you.

Immediately the smell of metallic residue hits your nose as you step onto a chilled concrete floor. There are workbenches everywhere, complete with hand-operated machinery and a vast array of tools and materials. You can see various suits of armour, most incomplete, along with weapons, sheilds, and other equipment. You try to keep an eye out for anything that might indicate that Kannari is also a practiced stonemason, but don't manage to get far before she suddenly appears beside you, her loud voice catching you off-guard.

"Yep, I live and breathe this stuff. Check out that mace on this second workbench--isn't she a beauty? Got the technique down after a boldore showed me his secret. Deadset nearly smashed 'is leg off when he gave me the demo!" Kannari bellows with laughter as she picks it up and holds the head with one massive palm while the other holds the hilt. She widens her eyes and gives a tiny nod, extending her arms. "Go on! Give 'er a whirl!"

You politely decline, a little scared that the weight of the weapon might pull your arms from their sockets.

"Look, prob'ly for the best. But hey! If you're interesting in learning the ropes of the smithing, by the socks on a cobalion, I'd be happy to show ya. Best damn smith in all the Valley," she assures you, and you're inclined to believe her.

Kannari the Rhydon is been identified as a Skill Teacher for: Forge.

SKILL UNLOCKED: FORGE!
    Spoiler:
    FORGE (ANY CYCLE) - 1 Action
    Using this skill, you can use materials to create items or equipment. When you come across certain types of materials, you will be able to bring them to a forge and spend some time crafting special items for yourself, your teammates, or even NPCs. Blueprints for weapons, armour and accessories will become available to you throughout the course of the game through different means.

You can forge 1 piece of equipment (E:) per Forge action. If you have materials that can be crafted into other materials, you can do this in addition to forging equipment. For instance, if you have x2 [Red Gem Dust], you can craft that into 1 [Red Gem] as part of the Forge action, as well as 1 piece of equipment.

How to use:
    Once you know what you want to forge, simply write "I would like to craft x1 [Padded Strips], x2 [Iron Ore], and forge one [Iron Dagger]."

After affirming that this is a skill you or your companions may learn, you ask her more questions about how to gather materials and where they're sourced. Kannari tells you that she buys most of them from merchants who come through the Valley. "You guys talked to Sebbit at all? He's a strange little bloke, but he'll help ya learn how to Scavenge. Very useful, very satisfying. You head down into those ruins on the border with the mountains and scour their insides till the miltank come home. You can find some ripper stuff down there. Anyone can do it! Just gotta listen to the call of adventure," she chuckles in a deep rumble. "You look like you got some spirit in ya, Lillie. Give it a go if it tickles ya fancy."

Lastly, you ask her about the mission that Shilamora entrusted you with. Kannari sighs, then gives a nod, explaining that stone isn't her favourite material to work with, but she'll accept the work anyway.

"Shila's a busy pokémon, so if you wanna drop by here tomorrow, or come by the shop instead, I'll have collected the reward for ya. Unless you wanna go to her directly. Up to you and your companions."

MISSION COMPLETE: Demolition Diplomacy!
    Reward: Visit Shilamora or Kannari; or visit any part of Salvage Keep, or Kannari's associated locations to get your reward.

"Much as I'm enjoying this chat, I promised Aluxi I'd drink 'er out of 'er own tavern, and I don't wanna leave the competition waiting." She leans in, adding, "I mean, I say competition, but that's really just to make her think she stands a chance." She rights herself, bellows, then crashes her arm into your side again in good spirits. You chuckle lightly, somewhat insincere as you cradle your arm and shuffle a step away. "Anyway. Better get on with it."

She removes her dirty apron and tosses it over the nearest bench, oblivious as it slides off and crumples on the floor. You leave the workshop first and Kannari locks it behind you. She then turns to you, holding out her arm in a handshake offering. You hesitantly take it, but her grip is surprisingly appropriate and doesn't even break a bone.

"Nice to meet you, mate. Come see me if you ever want some fair dinkum equipment, or stop by my shop sometime!" She gives you a farewell signal as she heads off in the direction of the Swollen Blister Tavern while you set off back to the clubhouse.

Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10

#27 Bizzie the Cutiefly has been murdered by the Stalkers.

Cause of Death: All fluid drained, then wrapped tightly in gauze.

It wasn't until Balene the Cottonee got worried when her mate did not return home that she departed their safe, secure house and floated off in search of Bizzie.

The night air was cold, and her leaf tips were chilled as she hovered through the gloom, calling out for her beloved. With each passing hour she got more worried until she was convinced that something had gone wrong, and her shouts turned into loud sobs begging for some sign that her mate was alive.

Her long search led her back in the direction of her house, and on the way through, she hovered around the Valley Wellness Centre. She almost missed the form of a wrapped up, blood-spotted object lying in the grass, and fear seeped into her mind when she realised that it was roughly the same size as Bizzie. Frantically she dove down into the grass and tore at the bandages, only for them to fall away and reveal what she was dreading most: the drained, cracked, almost dry-earth-like visage of her mate, Bizzie the cutiefly.

Doom Tracker:
    1/25

Due to the lack of an authority presence in town, the pokémon who Balene could reach first, or those who happened to hear Balene's mournful screams, helped to try to calm her while the Emissaries were notified by Shilamora of what happened. She asked for their assistance in examining both the scene and the body, in an effort to deduce what happened and which Stalker was responsible. The letter mentions that after the investigation is complete, she will send in those from certain guilds to clean up the mess before the morning.

Murder scene investigation has become available!

Stalker Victims and Investigation:
    Every time a Stalker's victim is killed, a searchable location becomes available specific to the scene where the victim was found. All scenes will be recorded in the third post of this thread. It is a free action for two players to investigate the crime scene each time it happens. As there is no law enforcement in Salvage Keep, it is up to you to search the crime scene if you wish to learn what has happened, or find any potential clues. Sometimes it will yield nothing, and sometimes it will yield important information. Again, this is a free action, so you do not lose any part of your turn if you volunteer to investigate. One player goes to search the scene, and one must possess the Technical Perk, and they will examine the body. If you wish to be one of these two players, simply include it within your following day's action.

This post will be followed up by the start of a new day just to keep the game moving, but these free actions will, narratively, have happened retrospectively before the sun rises.

Murder Scene #1: Valley Wellness Centre <UNSEARCHED>
    {Bizzie's Body: <Technical>}

It is a new day in Salvage Keep
    Submit your Day 1: Day Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

CLICK HERE

(13th August, 5PM AEST)

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd