Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Hmm... More investigations sound nice. Let's go ahead 'n' see that thar Bounty Hunter's Guild. Gunslingers are always good, if they're shootin' for the law.

Action: Search Bounty Hunter's Guild

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Time's officially up for the Day 6: Night Cycle! Stay tuned for the results!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I'd like to go to Yasha's residence and root through her filing cabinet. Time For Crime.
    You decide to head back to Yasha's Residence at the Sacred Temple, noticing that it's a small, humble brick building that looks to be very old. At night, you can barely be seen as you leap about the shadows, using your night sight to make your way around. You find Yasha seemingly preoccupied with cleaning her cutlery, but being you imagine that as she's an Absol, she's no stranger to the darkness either. But at the moment, she's not expecting you to be here, so you have that advantage.

Regardless, you're not here to search the whole residence anyway, and you're only interested in what's inside that filing cabinet that somehow Yasha or someone must have sealed with the power of darkness. Following Yris's report, you make your way to the small, dusty den where Yasha has this cabinet stored for the time being.

Once you find the small cabinet made of some strange type of gray-colored wood you've never seen before, you recognize the shadowy coils twisting about it that keep it sealed. You can't imagine what they're protecting, but you're able to focus on your shadowy energies and gather them up like a sponge soaking up water to drive them away, removing the darkness seal.

{Filing Cabinet: <Dark-type>}

Once nothing is left to keep it shut, you slide it open and look i̘̯n̦̳͙s̥i͚d̜̳͍̱̤̫e̘̜̬̲̞...

...to behold the r̠̖̟̫͚̣ot̞̙̠̳̜̳̗t̲̝̦in̮͖̭̫̯g̜̬̼ͅ,̹̬̳̥̬͚͇ ̙s͙͙̙͇̘c͚̹͉̘̝̪ṟ̩e̞̤̣̹̯̦a̬͖͕͇̱mi͕͇̙̣̩̠ͅn̥̞̼̝g ̥̣fa͇̦̜c͕̭ͅe͕͔̮̼̗̰̰ ̮̻̼̟̞͈ͅof̻ ̝̪̣̣͙u̞͇͖n̘̬̥h̻̯̟͓͚̹̖o̳͓̘̪̞͈l̼̭̭͙̮̥y̞,̳ ̬̳̗͔̪ͅi̺̩͓n̗̹̫͇͍̱͎f̤̬̺͇̝̥e͔̯̣͕̯r̪ͅna͓͙̯̬̮͔̞l͇̻ ... l̐̌͋̏̅̽ͯͫ̒͆͟҉̨̞̻͍͚́û̧͙͍̳̥͓͇̪͔̰̖̲ͬ̒̆́̅̍̈́͢n͗͌̒ͯͭͤ̇ͣ ̯̼̥̞͎̩ͥͭ͆ͪ̽̅͝͡ͅģ̺͚͚͒ͯ̈́ͩͫͬ̏̐̒́͟i̐̏̅̀̇̄҉͙̬͚̤͇̬̬̗̘͜ͅ ̗̬̼̼n̵̟̰̫͈̭̼̗̬͚̒̒ͬ̌̊̾͑̒̈ͮͥͥ̇ͪ̽͗͜͜g̒̒̽͑̈̓̃̽̊ͥͩ̏̈̿̚̚ ̵̵̨̫̝͎͓̫͘͢ into your soul through your alerted eyes.

Daniel the Umbreon suffers 2 points of Purity damage.

You instantly realize that this cabinet was meant to keep this evil contained, and like a curious Pandora, you opened it. Inside, the drawer has been slathered with a dark, menacing aͭͬͫ̋ͣ͛͐̀u̬̞̫̹̼̠ṙ̰̥̯͚͍̲̪ͩ̐̒͘a͉̹̍̓ ̠̠͙̟̳̰̦͛͊̏o̰ͫ͊f̫̖͚̥̥́̐̌ ̱͓͎̯̪́e̴̮̻̤͍͔͙̒̈́̌̒v̡̖̲̩̝i̓̀l͛ͤͦ, but there is something else that's inside.

You reach in with your paw and swipe it out before closing the drawer before things get worse.

=Code Picross= has been noted in the Team Records.

It seems to be some kind of hidden code or algorithm that needs to be solved. While it still itches with evil, you take this code paper and head back to base, wondering what it's supposed to be for.

Needless to say, you definitely know it's related to the Stalkers...

Daniel the Umbreon (M: Dark)
    Health: 9/10| Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Seinaru
    Trait: Charming

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Time to examine the utopian artifacts in hopes they can point us to the ritual--I will use Clairvoyance on the staff shaft
    Taking the staff shaft and holding it in your paws, you feel a sincere, placid wave of comforting holy energy weave its way through your body before touching your soul with assurance. Still, despite these feelings of comfort, you discern the staff is incomplete and is missing a vital component, and it stands waiting in the wake of this cataclysm, searching for unity.

Sitting on your bed for maximum comfort and secluded from any source of distraction, you grasp the shaft in your paws, focusing on its connection between Utopia and this plane of existence. Taking a calm and relaxed breath, you close your eyes, envision and rewind time... back to when this staff was complete.

"...Where is that missing piece...?"

Both the past and the future know... you ask them for an answer, and the winds of spirits send their reply, taking you, guiding your other-planar vision. You body still remains focused on your bed, but your spirit flies as the vision directs you toward what you seek.

It takes you to the far northern reaches of Salvage Keep, and through the night sky, you come down upon a small shop of flowers, and you recognize it as Orolaph's Budding Florist. There, forgotten and tucked away behind several boxes, you see the head of the shaft, separated from the shaft to shut off its power and potential. For what reason this was done, you don't know why, but you now know where the connection link to this shaft is.

You open your eyes once again after your spirit returns to your body, and you breathe deeply and reassured as the staff continues to rest in your paws, waiting...

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Security | Abilities: Clairvoyance
    Trait: Nimble

5. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Okay I gathered all of Madder's notes from the investigation. Hopefully I can put out the results soon. In the mean time, why don't you hit up the next thing on the to-do list, Mr. Hatter?

Can't I rest for five minutes?

No.

You're so mean! Whatever, fine. I'll go search (24b) Scholars Sleeping Quarters. Happy?

Very! Now chop chop!
    You head toward the Scholars Guild in the middle of the night, hearing strange whispers in the wind as you make your way toward the old, brick building that still stands in the wake of the cataclysm. Most of the windows in this two-story structure are narrow and don't let in very much light.

When you enter the sleeping quarters of the building, you see most of the rooms are vacant, and you conclude this guild had far more members at one time than it does now, likely during the pre-cataclysm days. For the ones that do have occupants, you can tell they spend a great deal of their time in research studying and serving as historians for Salvage Keep. You figure they take high value in the pre-cataclysm era knowledge, as if they ever want to return to a time that at least feels more like those golden days, retaining the information and records from those previous years would be vital.

In one of the rooms, you find it was only just recently emptied out. One part of you thinks they might have left the guild, but the other discerns that it wasn't through their own will, and that they could have been a victim of the Stalkers. Regardless, some loose articles of clothing were left behind, as well as some old books you don't have an interest in and don't have the time to read anyway. But among some of the old possessions, you find a few splinters, which you pocket for yourself. You have a feeling you might get more use out of these than if they just sit here.

$17SP$ has been added to Madder's Inventory.

Searching through the remainder of the rooms, you come across a small miniature library at the end of the hall, but something seems off about it. One of the books in particular, looking to be of some strange, dark and otherworldly construction, has been changed to the side of a reading bench. This metal book, with jagged edges, blast marks, and violent scratches, definitely doesn't look like a book that was ever meant to be here. And it doesn't look like it's been here for very long either.

You examine it, but it looks like the Scholars have secured this infernal-looking book down pretty securely, likely because they want to study it further. You also sense it has the dark resonance of the Stalkers and you wouldn't be surprised if this was in fact an Enthraller's creation. However, undoing the chains and shackles that the Scholars have put down upon this book looks like it is beyond your capability...

{Secured Metal Book: <Security> / <Technical>} has been noted in the Team Records.

You search the rest of the sleeping quarters, but nothing else seems to seem out of the ordinary. However, you can only wonder what dark secrets that book contains, and you have a feeling not even the Scholars themselves, with all their historical knowledge, know anything about what that shadowy tome might contain...

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities: Investigate
    Trait: Stealthy

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    The scholar's guild seems to have some good non-Stalker stuff to it. So far at any rate. Perhaps they'll have more information in their (24a) study, I think I'll take a look around and see what I can learn.
    Traveling alongside Madder for most the way toward the Scholars Guild, where he leaves for the sleeping quarters, you head toward the Study Halls, which are also part of the old brick building that dates back long before even the cataclysm days.

You walk inside to see most of the halls are empty for the night, although there are a few avid researchers that are hooked into what they're doing in their pursuit of knowledge.

Most of the halls seem to be libraries with many books both new and very old. Some of these books are relatively fresh off the printing press that is also located within this very guild building, while others are in tatters and are barely held together. You realize that a lot of the historians and guild members here have been actively trying to either restore these books, or salvage their knowledge by using machines and printing press technology to put their fading words on tattered pages onto new pages with fresh ink. While a great number of books have been given a second life through these means, there is still an enormous amount of work that needs to be done and so many crumbling books have yet to be given this restoration treatment. But you can tell that the guild has been giving some books priority over others. Books that address pre-cataclysm technology, medical research, engineering, and scientific findings have been more at the forefront of this group's efforts while books mainly focused on the arts or literature novels have not been given the same treatment as of yet.

Some of the guild members have adopted to using computers for these tasks, though they're still on a rudimentary level compared to the computers and operating systems that humans have created. Most of these workstations are offline for the night, though some of the more avid researchers have been driven to keep working through the night after coming across unique findings.

One of these computers seems to only be partially functioning. While it looks like it was used recently, it seems the operating system display is now scrambled, and you're not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. You also see that the display screen, while garbled and seemingly frozen, is locked on a password prompt.

{Partially Functional Computer: <Repair>, Password / <Technical>} has been noted in the Team Records.

Normally, you wouldn't tamper with it, but you detect a very faint Stalker presence surrounding it. And it makes you wonder if in fact maybe this computer was damaged because it processed something infernal it was never meant to compile...

You go through the remainder of the study halls, but now at this late hour, even the night owl researchers have had enough and begin packing up and turning the lights out. You decide to head back as well, not finding all too much else beyond what you've already tracked down.

Adrian Aylian the Lucario (M: Fighting/Steel)
    Health: 7/10 | Sanity: 7/8 | Purity: 6/10
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Trait: Resourceful

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    Tonight i would like to

Take some $SP from the group wallet to buy a Headband blueprint
    Head over to Kannari's and ask Kannari to Learn Forge from Kannari
    Use Forge to make a dagger
    Then place the dagger in the team inventory
    While you head to the Emissary treasury to get what you need to buy the blueprints, you realize the Emissary stores already have it (under Discovered Blueprints). Feeling you don't need a second copy, you simply head out to Kannari's home to request a lesson in how to Forge.

While late, she decides to do it anyway, too attached to her profession to ever give up denying others the opportunity to learn it and make her proud. That and she doesn't mind the opportunity to have her students make weapons and materials she can sell in exchange for her teaching services.

At first, she shows you the basics and how to take refined metal, smelt it down, and make basic shapes out of it. You master the simplistic shapes first, such as rods, metallic spheres, and metallic sheets before moving onto more intricate items. Moving on, you create more intricate tools and precision instruments. While more complicated with heavy sanding, carving, and welding work involved, it comes to you in time and you learn better methods on how to create more advanced tools and weaponry.

At long last, you restock Kannari's inventory with your own freshly made weapons. It ends up being a win/win situation for you both as now she has new supply to sell.

DracoBolt has learned Forge!

However, upon attempting to a dagger of your own, you realize Kannari isn't willing to supply the materials necessary to do it, and you don't have the necessary ingots needed to create one. For now, you have the skills and know-how on how to do it, but creating the dagger itself is going to have to wait another day until you have the materials.

For now, you head back to base and prepare for the next day to come.

DracoBolt the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities: Forge

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Lillian looks around the emissary clubhouse, noticing another pikachu she didnt recognize! In order to get to know the new member, she tags along when they head out to the shops, ensuring that they buy some blueprints and anything extra we need in order to make a dagger. While they're there, she might make a passing comment to Kannari, asking what happens in town when a shopkeeper is killed- if she has anyone lined up to take over her shop? It's possible that theres no time to ask things while shopping, and that's ok too.

As the new pikachu heads off to learn forge, Lillian heads back over to the bounty hunters guild, looking for Holly.
    "Holly! You've taken charge of Vyes captive. I expect you'll honor the same terms of contract?" She takes a battle stance and drops $200SP down in front of Holly.
    "If I battle you and win, we get the captives freedom along with whatever else came with that contract. If you win, you keep my splinters. Is it a wager?"

---

After the battle is done, Lillian will wander back into town just in the nick of time and buy an adrenalin orb (or two! If she has the money). As soon as she sees that new pikachu finish up the dagger, she'll take it (and give that pikachu the second adrenalin orb if she bought one) along with gathering all three of the abyssal puncturing items (picking them up one at a time to negate the 2 points of damage of course).
    Lillian will use her adrenalin orb to get an extra push of energy, and put all of them into the togepi statue.
    Spike, Spear, Arrow, Dagger. Let's go!
    (Going to handle the original action and the Adrenaline Orb action in two separate posts, so this first one just deals with the training and battle and my next one will deal with shopping, using the Orb, and those items on the Togepi statue)

---

After helping DracoBolt with the creation of his first Iron Dagger and he goes on his way, you swing by Kannari and ask her about what would happen to a shop if the owner is killed by the Stalkers. She makes a small grimace when it comes to thinking about that, but she gets that it's the reality of the situation right now in Salvage Keep.

"Whew, I try not to think about that," she tells you, having heard about what has happened to some of the others that weren't so lucky. "This shop is my pride and joy and no offense to anyone, but I don't think anyone else could run it the way I do. I can't tell you how many years I've put into making this place my passion."

She sighs, but she nods.

"I guess I hope someone, maybe Gal-Dan, might take it over if something were to happen," Kannari tells you. "But I know she's got her own work and I understand she might have trouble trying to pick up the trade in my stead. I guess I haven't thought that far ahead, but you know, that's all we can do sometimes is just take one day at a time and do the best we can. You know how it is."

You nod as she makes preparations to close down until tomorrow, and you decide to go seek out Holly instead. It feels colder out tonight than usual, and you feel like the wind in the air is playing games and you have feeling that it almost seems like the whispers are trying to make you feel lost in places that should be familiar. You could imagine that to any innocent Pokémon trying to find their way around, this strange feeling of losing one's bearings might be fatal when under the pursuit of the Stalkers.

In trying to go through the night to hunt her down, you find the Lycanroc Bounty Hunter at the Mercenary Guild. The large, black-brick building is definitely unmistakable and you have the feeling this is not the place you want to accidentally walk into uninvited without a reason to be there.

You don't particularly care about that and make your way inside. After all, considering the jobs and battles you've been in, you've practically become a bounty hunter yourself. While walking through the dark halls with their signature black bricks, you find a gathering hall where several bounty hunters are exchanging leads or sharing intel. Meanwhile, some are simply exchanging stories about recent jobs they completed.

You find Holly the Lycanroc, and you see it seems most of her tail was ripped off in what might have been a rough job. But, you imagine those in this line of work don't exactly play nice or have the most cooperative targets to hunt down. You see her examining a bounty board for wanted felons with high rewards on their heads, prospecting for her next job.

"Holly!" You call out to her, derailing her train of thought. "You've taken charge of Vyes captive. I expect you'll honor the same terms of contract?"

She turns around to look at you, and almost finds your inquiry comical.

"Pft, you mean Jasper?" she laughs. "Krenta is giving me some nice money for that chump and I intend to collect on that. What could that wimpy Mienfoo possibly mean to you? What, are you his nanny or something?"

You drop down the $200SP$ down in front of her and brace yourself. Some of the other bounty hunters nearby take an interest in this conversation and listen in.

"If I battle you and win, we get the captives freedom along with whatever else came with that contract," you tell her, bracing yourself for a challenge. "If you win, you keep my splinters. Is it a wager?"

"Two hundred Splinters?" Holly asks, looking surprised. "That punk kid means that much to you? Well, well, that's a surprise, but it's more than what Krenta would give me. And aren't you the one who beat the crap out of Bixas as well? I heard about that."

"Still," she smirks, looking right at you with a dark smile, "Two-hundred Splinters for kicking your arse sounds like fun, so I'm not turning down that opportunity!"

FRIENDLY BATTLE!
    For your battle audio pleasure

Holly, Medium, Rock type. 10HP, 30% dodge rate, 1d4 attack die. 110 Speed.
    Lillian, Medium, Normal type. 10HP, 30% dodge, +2 Dam. Res, 1d4+2 attack die. 135 Speed.

Lillian strikes first!

FIGHT!

You quickly realize that while you are slightly faster than Holly, she definitely isn't slow like some of the other combatants you've faced. Still, with two-hundred splinters and Jasper on the line, you're not going to make this easy on her. Using the firm, stone tile floor and the surrounding environment as best you can, you dash toward Holly, and swipe in fiercely with your Obsidian Dagger.

Lillian rolls 69%, hit! 1 points of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 3 damage, halved-rounded down (Normal vs Rock) = 1.
    Holly: 9HP Remaining.

Your first strike only takes a slight glancing blow off of Holly's rock mane. Meanwhile, she's also quick to unleash a reprisal attack, and lunges at you with her razor-sharp teeth.

Holly rolls 90%, hit! 2 points of damage, -2 from Enigma Berry = 0 damage!
    Lillian: 10HP Remaining.

Holly's teeth strike in firmly, but the pain-negating effects of the Enigma Berry absorb all of the impact damage. You quickly turn around, watching her movements carefully at you prepare to move in again.

It seems most of the other bounty hunters in the hall have dropped what they've been doing and are now watching this unfold, but the only one getting spectator support is her, not you. Regardless of her having the home field advantage, you charge in and prepare your attack again, trying to go for the head this time.

Lillian rolls 86%, hit! 4 points of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 6 damage, halved (Normal vs Rock) = 3.
    Holly: 6HP Remaining.

You ram the Obsidian Dagger as firmly in as it can possibly go, and while it hits like a drill to the face to Holly, once again, her rocky mane absorbs most of the impact piercing damage. She snarls in anger, lunging at you with teeth fully exposed and strongly desiring revenge.

Holly rolls 35%, hit! 1 point of damage, -2 from Enigma Berry = 0 damage!

Holly barely gets even a nibble off of her reckless attack, and for the little she gets, none of it connects after the effects of the berry flush it out. And she lands to recover from her attack, you take the opportunity to strike her in the back when she's not expecting to be attacked from there.

Lillian rolls 63%, hit! 2 points of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 4 damage, halved (Normal vs Rock) = 2.
    Holly: 4HP Remaining.

While her rocky coat makes it difficult to get the strikes you really want to get in, a great deal of damage still gets its way through and she yelps out as she recoils from the blow.

"You..." Holly snarls. "I'm going to make you hate me if it's the last thing I do!"

Once again, she lets revenge-fueled rage get the better of her as she charges in and tries to make use of her claws instead. She makes a quick, brutal swipe for your face, trying hard to dig into it.

Holly rolls 77%, hit! 2 points of damage, -2 from Enigma Berry = 0 damage!

Her claws manage to connect, but it only feels like a feather duster upon impact. Once again, the berry effect saves any damage from getting in. As a result, it hasn't slowed you down one bit.

"What... the... hell..." Holly snarls as she realizes she's not even putting a dent into you.

She tries to go on the defense as you sprint toward you and the wind sweeps through your fur. You then leap into the air and prepare to drive you dagger into her once again.

Lillian rolls 46%, hit! 1 point of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 3 damage, halved rounded-down (Normal vs Rock) = 1.
    Holly: 3HP Remaining.

It doesn't do much, but it does add more to the injuries and now it looks like it's becoming too much for her. She tries to take advantage of your recovery time and lunges toward your back with claws ready to tear their way in.

Holly rolls 58%, hit! 3 points of damage, -2 from Enigma Berry = 1 damage!
    Lillian: 9HP Remaining.

The claws tear in fiercely, but most of the heavy slashing gets resisted and it only results in a small ping of pain. You've had worse and you still feel ready to strike back. You try to catch Holly as she tries to prepare for another strike, aiming for an open spot in her chest.

Lillian rolls 95%, hit! 2 points of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 4 damage, halved (Normal vs Rock) = 2.
    Holly: 1HP Remaining.

Holly, totally not expecting you to take advantage of that opportunity, howls in rage and anger, working completely off of adrenaline. At this point, she's out of control and it seems like only finishing her off is going to be all that ends this. She attacks wildly with her claws, losing all sense of reason.

Holly rolls 15%, miss!
    Lillian: 9HP Remaining.

Her rage-fueled attack causes her to make an attack that's all too hasty and you manage to narrowly avoid it and slip away from the path of her claws. As her body passes by you, you strike her from behind, making your move to drive your dagger into her.

Lillian rolls 385, hit! 2 points of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 4 damage, halved (Normal vs Rock) = 2
    Holly: 0HP Remaining.

And that last, final blow was all you needed to put her down...

LILLIAN WINS!

Holly collapses to the floor, much to the shock of her fellow bounty hunters. Weak, tired, and angry, she glares at you from the ground in total contempt, but there's nothing she can do about it. Whatever fight was left in her has been stabbed out of her.

"...Dammit!" she spits in anger, still too weak and unable to get up off the stone tiled floor. "Fine, you want that punk kid so badly?" she snarls at you before tossing you an old iron key with her mouth at you. "Go ahead and have him! I'm through with babysitting his sorry ass, so you'd actually be doing me a favor taking him away! I've got better bounties to go after anyway, so sucks to be you!"

You take the key and pay no attention to Holly's angry banter. You then head toward where they have felons in holding, and eventually you find Jasper the Mienfoo, looking down at the floor from his cot. You use Holly's key and unlock the cell door, and suddenly Jasper looks up at you, surprised.

"Who... who are you?" he asks.

You introduce yourself and that you're here to take him out of here and bring him back to Yssillee.

"Yssillee!?" he asks, suddenly exciting. "Yssillee sent you? Oh thank you! I have no idea why they did this to me, but please take me to her!"

You nod and the two of you head out to head to Yssillee's apartment at the Trinket Tower. While the hour is late, you figure Yssillee wouldn't mind to see her brother, safe and sound once again.

When you arrive at Yssilee's apartment, you happily knock on the door, and with tired eyes, Yssillee answers the door, wondering why anyone would be coming to her at this hour of the night. However, when she opens the door and sees you and Jasper safe and sound, she immediately lights up.

"Jasper!" she cheers happily. "You're okay! Oh my god, I was worried sick!"

"Oh, it's been one nightmare after another..." Jasper tells her, knowing it's a long story. "But thank goodness it's over! Lillian here helped me get out of there!"

Yssillee turns to you, sighs happily, and is thankful the tribulation is over.

"Thank you for everything," Yssillee tells you, putting her paw on her brother's back. "There's no way I would have been able to do what you did and I think they knew that. Listen, I want you to take these. I know you'll make better use of them than I can..."

$100 SP$, [M: Orange Gem], and [Enigma Berry] have been added to the Team Inventory.

QUEST COMPLETED: Fee or Free

As she says goodbye, you know Jasper will be much safer now with his older sister to protect him. And thanks to you, the nightmare is finally over and now the two of them can rest easy, reunited.

Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Trait: Lucky
    Equipment: Obsidian Dagger, Enigma Berry (until Day 7 Day Cycle)

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Lillian looks around the emissary clubhouse, noticing another pikachu she didnt recognize! In order to get to know the new member, she tags along when they head out to the shops, ensuring that they buy some blueprints and anything extra we need in order to make a dagger. While they're there, she might make a passing comment to Kannari, asking what happens in town when a shopkeeper is killed- if she has anyone lined up to take over her shop? It's possible that theres no time to ask things while shopping, and that's ok too.

As the new pikachu heads off to learn forge, Lillian heads back over to the bounty hunters guild, looking for Holly.
    "Holly! You've taken charge of Vyes captive. I expect you'll honor the same terms of contract?" She takes a battle stance and drops $200SP down in front of Holly.
    "If I battle you and win, we get the captives freedom along with whatever else came with that contract. If you win, you keep my splinters. Is it a wager?"

---

After the battle is done, Lillian will wander back into town just in the nick of time and buy an adrenalin orb (or two! If she has the money). As soon as she sees that new pikachu finish up the dagger, she'll take it (and give that pikachu the second adrenalin orb if she bought one) along with gathering all three of the abyssal puncturing items (picking them up one at a time to negate the 2 points of damage of course).
    Lillian will use her adrenalin orb to get an extra push of energy, and put all of them into the togepi statue.
    Spike, Spear, Arrow, Dagger. Let's go!
    And you get me for part 2! Because I'm specia̯͖̹̩͔̳ͥ̚l. Heehee!

Tiȓ̀̎ͣ͐ͬ̏͋̓ͭ̅̅̊̚͏̸͏̷̭̞͉̟̩̯͉̠̯̜͎̖̩͓̙̜̭̯͝ed but content after saving that delinquent Ja̯͖̹̩͔̳ͥ̚sper from Holly, who you're quite sure you didn't befriend during that last battle that you gleefully cheated with your Enigma Berry (yes, that means I have blackmail on you for that), you dḛ̵̛̮̦̠̱̯̯̪̩̭̖̩̈̋ͣ̾ͣ̑̑̿͋͛̿̚͢cide you're not done for the night and you still want to get some work done because you're a busy little bunny pummḛ̵̛̮̦̠̱̯̯̪̩̭̖̩̈̋ͣ̾ͣ̑̑̿͋͛̿̚͢ling everyone in town and taking their hard-ea̯͖̹̩͔̳ͥ̚rned money. You decide to͔͋̾́͟ head to the Invincible Drifter store because you still seem to think they're open at this u̫̙̗̯͚̘͔̾̊̕n̟̬̻̙̫͓̉ͭ̊̒ͩ͊ͮ̀g̺̺͆ͯ̈͂ͦͨo̫͇̜̬̙͍͆͗͐̇̒ͨͦ͞ ď̤̯̹͌ͬ̋̚l̨ͨ̾ͫ̊̿yͦ̋͗̇̎̅ hour. Surprise! They're closed for the night because unlike you, some Pokémon like to sleep every now and then. But you see there are still Adrenaline Orbs inside and ripe for the plucking. While they seem to be inside the store, locked away, you sneak your way in like the talented cat burglar you arḛ̵̛̮̦̠̱̯̯̪̩̭̖̩̈̋ͣ̾ͣ̑̑̿͋͛̿̚͢ and get to them, but you do something la̯͖̹̩͔̳ͥ̚me and leave the money for them by the cashier desk.

$600SP$ has been remo͔͋̾́͟ved from Lillian's inventory because darn, you're such a goodie-two-shoes.

Psh, you'd think they wouldn't care about commerce at the e̺̼̻̤̰̹̯̭͑͡ͅn̵̡̩̼͙͌̀ͭ̚d̸̫̩̗͖̥̳͙͊̓̀͋ of all things, right? Well, nice job on making your wal̡̻̻̰͒̋͘let a little more anorexic.

You then take two͔͋̾́͟ of the Adrenaline Orbs, one for yourself, and one for DracoDolt when you meet back up with him later.

[Adrenaline Orb] has been added to DracoDolt's inventory. Now he owes you a solid. Please keep reminding him about it over and over again.

For you, you decide to use your Adrenaline Orb right now, or else yes, little Lillian̶̵̛̺̰ͬ́̀͋̿ͨ̔̌, this post wouldn't have been happening in the first place! And then pop, suddenly, you feel your energy rekindled and after a nice, refreshing breath of f͗̈ͪͬͧͪ̐͢i͚̬̓̈͒͘l͖̏̌t̷͋ͭ̊̓̍ͯ̔h̢͖̪̐͊͌́̈ͣ̈́y̻̖͇̙̎ͣ͗͌̒ ̟ Yaru air, you feel ready to get back in there and ruin someone else's day (AND take their money, let's not forget that part)! Let's see how many more Pokémon you can get to h͕̤̝̩̭ͅa̴t̷͍̳͎e̩̻ you!

You head back to Emissary base to retrieve the Infernal Spear, the Bloody Bone Spike, the Malice Arrow, and the dagger that DracoDolt recently dumped out just a short time ago. Of course nothing's wrong with his dagģ̷̡̡̬̦͍͓̦͕̩̭͈̦̫́ͅͅer, but all the other we̢҉͉̱̘̣̝̬̻̭̬̬̗̗̪̳̦̣apons give you that homely, macabre and unsettling feeling as you take them out of the cabinet and head skipping and hopping off to Kannari's Workshop like the Easter Bunny with hand grenades instead of chocolate eggs. Following Adrian's previous dealing with this love̢҉͉̱̘̣̝̬̻̭̬̬̗̗̪̳̦̣ly statue, you head toward wh̰̱͎͆̀͒ͨere he reported seeing this g̷̸̣̦̣̻̗̫̮̺̟r̛̹͇̝̦̭̩͔̯̘̱̘͎͎̤̰͉͟͡͡į̶̻̳̬͔̘̻͓͈̺͕̥z͞͏ ͏̨͖̳̜͖͎͍͎̜̻̪̜̲̤̰͠z̴̧͈͖͔̗̯̰͈̠̼̥̦̖̮̺̠̠̬̦͕̕͞ĺ̶̺̺̻͉̝̘ ̠̟͓̥̣͔̬̟̖͔̭͔y҉̨̼̥͖̲͕͎̪̳͙͇̝̜͟ thing, and you eventually find it lurking in the darkness, just waiting for your love! Spoiler alert, you get a lot of love back from this thing!

You then take a closer look at the statue and see for yourself how l͔o͙̰v̵͇̟͔̖̩i̸̯̟n̡̦̯̘g̭͙̠̗͈l͈̪̣̩̗y̗̤̲̘̪ ̷̫͈̭̖i̡͖̼̖͇̬̺mp̵̟̝̮͎͇̻ͅa҉l͍͍e҉̥͈ḑ͍ ̶̮a̡͎n҉̤̮̯̭̥̙d͇̗͇̩̖̬͝ l͎͇ḁ̵̻͖̝c̴͚͎̠͉̫ȩ̤͍͙͎r̼͍͢a̸͙͇͕t̥̮͓̱̘̳̗e̢̟̦̼d̠̫ ̝̹ͅ it has become. A lot of it resonates with dark Stalker presence, but you decide to get to work and jab some more fresh m̖̙̹̬̯̝͚̿̿͊͛̀̚ȋ̤̯̹̘̗̮̗̌ͨ̿̍͋s̛̝͍̃e̘̭͗͐̅͆ͤ͆͑r̈́̇̄ͭ̋̋ ̼̣̯̻̠̝ͬŷͩ̓̈́̑͐̋ into it!

First, you insert th̰̱͎͆̀͒ͨe [Iron Dagger] into the dagger slot, and it locks in permanently. Even trying to pull it back out doesn't work! Aww, the̶̵̢̢̳͖͖͉͉̰̺͔̗̬͈͓̣̙͉̲̟̝̩͗͗̐̑͆͌͠re goes Draco Malfoy's DracoBolt's first ever we̶̵̢̢̳͖͖͉͉̰̺͔̗̬͈͓̣̙͉̲̟̝̩͗͗̐̑͆͌͠apon creation and you spen̷̩̤͖̤̼͓͖̫̞̪̔ͤͭ̐͆͗͆ͦͫ̃͗ͧ̈̃̃͒̿́̚͝t it on this! Well, he got it for free anyway, so what's to complain about!?

[E: Iron Dagger] has been swiped from the Team Inventory. Forever and ever.

Next, you decide to work with the [%Infernal Spear%] because you can't wait to see what kind of f̅ͨ̑͋̂ͨ̉̽̄͌͏̵̨̙̯̣͇̪͎͖͜͜ụ̢͍̪̱̖̱ͭ̽ͪ̈ͬͭ͌̋̈́ͦ̋ͯ̓̄́̉̃͝͝ ̭ͅn̼̜̜͔͐ͭ̓͑́̏̽͋͑̒̈́͛͛̀̽̀̚͝͠ comes out of using this thing and find̸̢̡͖̗͍̫̮̭͓̊̄̽ͦ͆̋̐̿̑̉̇ͪͬ̆ͩ͝ the hole that it belongs in. It feels sickly to the touch like sho̵͕͎͇̻̱̟̞̺̪̯͉̼͉̖̰͕ͮ͐ͧ̒ͬ͛̀͠ͅwering yourself with your own barf, but when yo̵͕͎͇̻̱̟̞̺̪̯͉̼͉̖̰͕ͮ͐ͧ̒ͬ͛̀͠ͅu fully ram it in, you suddenly feel a rapid discharge of pure, horrendous evil energy rush out of it and rapidly surge its v̴͎̪̲͓̥̟͉̟͙̳ͣͬ͋ͩͭ̆̾̄̇ͦ̾̀͘ĩ̵͎͇̼̉́͂ͮ̎͑̈̽̿̑͆̀́̈ͤ̽̚͜͞ ͕̪̲̻͙̣͇ḽ̸͙̝̼͉̈́̅̃̆͠e̡̲͎̞̠̩͓̗͙͍̻̮͉͐ͣ̅ͦͤ̂̒̃͛͑̔̔̅̂͢͟͞ ̙͓̼̯ way happily int̓̽̈̌̓̒͛͊̋҉̷̲̰̼͔̟̠̟̯̥̰̳͖̪͓̞͘o your soul! Welcome home!

[%Infernal Spear% 2P DMG] has been removed from the Team Inventory.
    Lillian has sustained 2 points of Purity damage as part of this complete breakfast! But then it becomes zero because of your stupid berry.

You cough hard, almost feel̵̜͍̰͙̲̬̀̎̔̃ͪ̏̈́̔̏̍̇̀̚͠ing a bit nauseous at first! Aww, don't worry, you get used to tha̡̻̻̬͇̘̲̦͖̫̮̫̘͓̫̗̿̍̑̿̒ͪ̌͒̆ͬ͋̋̇̕̕͢t kind of thin͋ͬ͆͛̌ͬͩͣͦ̀̍̉̓͒ͮ̌ͤ҉͏̼̦̺̗̯̝̤̙͇̯̖̩̠̲͈̘̝͍ͅg after a while, honey! However, after catching your breath, you decide to continue, and then pick up the [@Bloody Bone Spike@]. Boy, with a name like, you know it's gotta be fun! You feel its wicked, dark energy coursing through it, and while you're a̡̻̻̬͇̘̲̦͖̫̮̫̘͓̫̗̿̍̑̿̒ͪ̌͒̆ͬ͋̋̇̕̕͢ble to resist most of the g̻̖̝͚ͬ͒ͧͤ͋̋̅́̚͢r̴͍͚̟͚̻̩̹͖̘̜̙̱͕̝̜̘̗͚ͪ̌ͮ̀̽ͩͦͭ͌͠͡îͥ̓ ͮ͋ͮͤ҉̵̪͙̘̰̬̼̝̣̖̟̠̹̣͚̲̺̖̠z̢͉̭͈̜̭̫̥͐͛͛ͯz̍ͫ͛̀̆̊̅̀̏̈́͝͏ ̘̯̤l̵̛͛ͯͫ̌̐̍́ͬ͜͞͏͔͈̳͎̯̝̟̪̲̻̜y̴̧̛͔͕̙̠̭̘̪̜ͣͮ̃́̔̏̑̎͟͠ ̠͈̤̭̥͖ influence at first, it isn't until you fully r̵̼̼̖̙̱͔͙̹̥̣̘͓̗̺̱̃ͣͬ̀̈́͡͠ͅa̧̱̯̗͎͇͍̫̯̝̲̦̝̜͔̫̘ͯ̎ͤͯ͢͠ͅ ̗̥m̌̽ͪ̆̑̿̔ͪ̌͗ͩ̈́ͭ̃̒̚͏̀͏̷̷̥͎̙͇͎̯̻͕͇̟̪̹̥ in it the statue that it suddenly discharges as well, and suddenly your mind is filled with hundreds of horrendous, h̦͎̘̖̖̰͎i͎͚̭̟͓͍̳d̪͔̗̦͖e͈ǫ̰u̹̭̥̺͖͡s̜̜ ͚̖͈ẖ̪͓͓̝͉ͅà̬͙̤͇̠̼̞l̻̻͈l͙̲̬̱̫̮͜u̘͓̝̫̺ͅc͜i̺̗̺̰͓̞͈n ̰̠a̲̟̩̙̹̣t͈̳̣̹̪̬̜͘į̰o̡̞̰n̰͕͕͙͇̥ͅs͎͉͓̗̬!

//Nothing like this̴̜͕̟̣̳̠͔͙̜̰̀͆͐͑̒̆̇̀̋̉̾̐ͮ͞ happens. Yợ̴̢͉͚̖̼̖̙̫̞͖̻̫͓̤͍̹̰͗̿͌̍̊ͪ͆ͦ̌̂ͥͥ̚ͅͅu feel fine. *Yawn*

[@Bloody Bone Spike@ 2S DMG] has been bumped out of the Team Inventory.
    Lillian has sustained 2 points of Sanity damage! But it's actually 0, because you cheated!

You almost f̬̟͇̙͇al̜̦͙͘l͟ to your knees, w̷̵̹͎͉̝̥̘͔̱͔͉ͤ̋ͬ̽̒͆̏̓̾̊̾̀ͩ̿̏͆̌͟͜͡ͅe̢͈̰͖ͩ̎ͦ̏̀ͨ̄ͤ̑͊̕ ͈̝e͚̹̩̖̠̻̲͙̪͓̯̠ͪ̀ͮ͊̎̌̀̕͡ͅͅp̶̍͐ͤ҉͙̯̼̰̳͇̘̳̺͖̳̟̠͉̤͕̟i ̴̧̳͇̝̪͈̙͚̻̖̃ͯ͐̊̉ͩ͑͋͋͊̂ͦ̏̚͝n̸ͭ̑̔̊̓҉̴͓̞͈̙̀́ǵ͌ͬ̋̑̔ͣ̀ ̯̗͔̔͐ͪͩͭ̈́͒͊͜ at the fine horror prepared for you this evening, but you try to recover and get back up on your bun͋ͬ͆͛̌ͬͩͣͦ̀̍̉̓͒ͮ̌ͤ҉͏̼̦̺̗̯̝̤̙͇̯̖̩̠̲͈̘̝͍ͅny feet, quickly. Because goodness, you never know who's watching! I ̣̓̄̄͒s͛ͤ͋̍͛͒͏̺͎̤̜͈ų̼̄͆̿ͩ͋̅̚r̴͛̆ͯe̢̫̓̆̏̂̐ ̛͂̓ͩ͒͂̽a̷̘̭̭ͭ͛̐͌͐ͫ̎ͅm̺̠̠̼͔̲̳̿̇!̑͌͜

Lastly, you then turn to the [%Malice Arrow%], because you sure know the third time's a charm, right? Totally! And though you're a b̴̨ͥͭ̔ͧ͑̅̆̌̅́̀͏̬̲̠͇̮̝̖͎͓̝it reluctant to do it knowing how these thin̵̢̯̥̭̬̹͎͓̣̻͍̹͙̰̥̩̆̓͗ͫ͗ͧͣ͊̅ͅgs operate, you try to steel yourself and insert it. Nah, nice try, but it doesn't quite happen that way. It's fun, ill effects suddenly take charge and immediately target you! A sudden, s͎͒͋ͅhͤ҉͔̹̰̩ͅḁ͔͚̟̱̖̝͝d̝͙̓̔ͧ͌ͯo̶͕̙͈͊͑ͪ̐ͨw̠͇͎̬̘͎͂͜y ̥͍̿̈̅̍̾̒ coil sweeps in front of your face, veiling reality before b̸̢̠̙̳̠̮̔̄ͧ͋̎̚ư̷̐̈͆̍̉̓̔̋ͯ͆̽ͯͪͦ̾̋̎̑͗҉͕͔͈͉͕̹̠̼̲ͅr̉̿ ͇͔͙͉̠̲͓̼̳͕͆̍ͫ͛̓̃̆̈̽́͞ȑ̶͈͇̥̹͇̪̪̑̒͒́̂ͣ̅̔͋̌ͨ̃̈̿̂ͬ̄͗̀ ̪̪̤̖̬̮̦̙̞͙ͅo̧̧͕̰͍̪̜͈̺͎̤̬͈͖͈͙͂͋ͨ̎̂w͗͛͂ͬ̂ͭ̾͌̒̓̓ͦͫ̽͋̐ ̵̨̢͍̙̣̯̹̘̗͊̅ͫ͢͠i̫͖͇͙̣͍̼̪̳̰͓̘̯̭̙͙̜ͧ̾͒ͤ̿̉̐̒̓ͪ̊̉̚͡n͒̄ ̸̱̖͇͔̫̪̭̬̺͒͂̈́̇ͦ͊̍̈́̉́g̵̝͍͓͕͕͖̰͔̯̱̼̝̙̫̗̼͇ͭ́͛̓̓̉͆̆̑̚̕ ̞̪ its way into your soul through your eyes!

//*Sigh*, Yeah, this c̴͖͉̞̭̱̟̩̙̰͍̞̮͙͖̖̋̈ͭ̏̽ͦ̋̌̍ͪ͛͌͆̕͝͞oͭ͌̀͋͆̾ͬͪ͘̕҉̢̣̰͙͜ ̖̟̲̪͎͈̪̜̳͍̩̯ͅo̙̗̲̗͎̬̺̥͈̙̭̮̹͎ͭ̋̃̈́͗̋͊̉̊̐̀̇ͣ̽̉ͦ̀͢͜ͅlͮ ̡̨̤̜͍̪̭̠̫̹̪͉̳̜̖̗̥̰ͭ́ͮ̾ͧ̊̓͋̌͋͂̃̓̓ͨͅͅ stuff doesn't happḙ̛̠̬͔͙̭̬͖͇̖͔̪͙͂͐ͯ̊̂́͑͑̊ͦͦ̑̒̇ͨ͢͠n either. Zzzz.

[%Malice Arrow% 2P DMG] has been popped out of the Team Inventory.
    Lillian has sustained more lovely 2 bonus points of Purity damage! Oh wait, no, we need to remove the fun factor on that.

You q̸̣̗̪̺̦̥̗̥̝̱̞̠̩̇̽̀͐ͬ́͢͡ư̶̧̥̙̫̥̫̖̠̩͉̑̍ͣ̅̓ͩ̾ͯ̀͡ī̾̐ ̶̢̨̦͕̲̙̺̠̟͕̱ͣͩ̃̄́̓̽̔́ͭ̅ͭ͆̇̚͘͞v̡ͯ̈̎ͧͤ̍̓͂ͧ̚͟͏̛͕̯̩͍͙͟ ͚̝͈eͬ͌͛͋̍͐ͩ͋͂̀̈ͨ̌ͫ͑͠҉̷͚̗̞͓̣̮̺̰̯͙̻͎̹́͘rͧ͒̍̀̓̾̂̓̐̃̿ͧ ̧̱̠̯̘̘̯̞̰͠ and shake, a̸̛͙̤͔̭̬ͭ̿ͬ̽͆̈́͂́̕͡nd want to s̸̊̓̃ͤc͆̓ͣͥ̚r̶̪͇̺̰̦̽̀͆ͩe͉͙̗̩͆̆ͧ̂ͯ̕a͈͆̿̏͛͂̾ͅm̼̏ͥ͊ͮ͗ ͕̖, even though you're kin̨͂ͯ̾͊ͤͦ̀̿͛̊̍̆̑̈́̒̎̆̂҉̞̦͕̤̳̦͚̭̪͕̱̣̪̟̯̰͚ͅda already aware nobody's around and wouldn̨͂ͯ̾͊ͤͦ̀̿͛̊̍̆̑̈́̒̎̆̂҉̞̦͕̤̳̦͚̭̪͕̱̣̪̟̯̰͚ͅ't hear you. You only manage to open your mouth slightly, able to muster just but a sickly gasp before you finally break out of the paralysis spell an̨͂ͯ̾͊ͤͦ̀̿͛̊̍̆̑̈́̒̎̆̂҉̞̦͕̤̳̦͚̭̪͕̱̣̪̟̯̰͚ͅd try to catch your brea̸̛͙̤͔̭̬ͭ̿ͬ̽͆̈́͂́̕͡th. You look up to see the Togepi, fully completed! Fully b͓̘̟͕͑̂͋͋́̊r̘͂̍͞ù̷͚͖̱̟̭ͅt̙͍̳̬̥̠ͯ͂̌͟a̞̽l͔͖̩̣͎͌́̓ͤͅ i͍ͧ̄͘z̮͖̜͆̈́ͅe̓͜d͙͝!̮̅ͣ̑ Lovely work, Lillian, I knew you had it in ya!

//You ḙ̛̠̬͔͙̭̬͖͇̖͔̪͙͂͐ͯ̊̂́͑͑̊ͦͦ̑̒̇ͨ͢͠at some ice cream, I gueṡ̢̛̩̬̜̜̮̬̹ͮͥ̌̐̒̀̚s?

{Hole-Ridden Togepi Statue: Glowing Puncture x3, Dagger Slot x1, +Fighting-type+}

You then reach out to tu͙͕̬̣̜̥̣͇̱͉̙͇̠̳͑ͭ̈́̋̏́ͥ̓̃̇̂̉ͩ͆͘͡rn it. The locking mechanism suddenly becomes disengaged, but then you hear a sudden, rapid-winding and clicking sound... uh oh...

#Unexpected Spear 3H, Steel# Dodge Rate: 30%
    Lillian rolls 49% to dodge! Failed! Not this time, sugar!
    Lucky Reroll: 3% Well phooey, you actually got it. ...Cheater.

You just barely ste̵̻̝͔̙̺͙͍̖̣̭͈̙̤͕̲̍̓͑͑̽̈́ͥͮ̊̾͠p out of the way before a random pokey spear comes out of nowhere and tries to make a kabob out of you. Let's just say it wouldn't have ended well and you haven't gotte̵̻̝͔̙̺͙͍̖̣̭͈̙̤͕̲̍̓͑͑̽̈́ͥͮ̊̾͠n that Tdap vaccine yet. Don't mess with tetanus!

Only then are you able to remove the statue that you bu͙͕̬̣̜̥̣͇̱͉̙͇̠̳͑ͭ̈́̋̏́ͥ̓̃̇̂̉ͩ͆͘͡tchered up even further, and you see underneath, there is a me̷̷͖̙̟̳̘͇̙͖̫̻͉̞̮̘͖̋ͥ͑̉̓ͯ̄ͣ̅͆ͩ͂̐̃ͧtal disc with wicked-looking barbs all around it, resting on a flat wood surface. Yeah, let's grab that! It resona̸̷̛̼̹̪͓̠̝͎̣͈̜̥̗͑ͦ͆ͩ̓̀̆ͥ̈ͬ͗̍͢tes with that ş̶ͤ̈́͊ͦͦ͑ͯ̀ͥ͊͋̐͊́ͧ͆ͯ҉̫͔̭̗͇̞̘̺̥͕̲͢p̶̷̵̢̦̭͙ͦͥ̽ͮ̓̄́̍͝ ̬͍̦̘̪̖̤͔̤̘ͅeͣͧͭͥͮͮ̋̋̓̊̄͆̈́ͩ͏̷̨͎̖̭̩̤͙̥̬̭̣͉͞c̒́ͣ̂͐ͤͣ̾ ̴̶̵̡̲̪͙̫̰͔̰̍ͫ͛̅ͪ̒́͑̍̚̕i̡̛̟͙̳̰̘̘͍̗̎̿̾ͯ͐ͮ̓̒̀ͥ͆̆́͘͜ͅͅ ̗̙̤a̛̱̭̫̎̿ͥ̓͂͛̿́̂ͯ̄ͬ̓̂̈̉̍͒l̝̹̘̰̖̤͕̪̐ͮ̀̆̀͟͢, demonic, Stalker presence that you know and love, but when you bend down to carefully grab it and avoid the barbs, you re̷̷͖̙̟̳̘͇̙͖̫̻͉̞̮̘͖̋ͥ͑̉̓ͯ̄ͣ̅͆ͩ͂̐̃ͧalize that isn't the only thing wrong with this lơ̟̫̲ͩ̔͋͌̓̊͌͆ͥͦ͛ͥͮ̉̎̊͒̍̅̀͡ͅvely damned disc...

[%Barbed Metal Disc% 2P DMG] has been added to the Team Inventory to share with the whole family.
    Lillian has sustained 2 MORE points of Purity damage! You're getting there! Keep going, I believe in you! Oh wait, no.

Even more ḛ̩̪̲͉͚̻̦̩̞͈̥̖̖̥̭̖̆̒̍͆͒ͭ̊̂͒ͨ̽̏̓̋̕͠v̶̾̅̄͑҉̷͜҉͔̠̼̤̥ͅ i̡̗̤̜̰̥̙͖̜̣̜͉͗́̏͋ͩ̃̈͂ͬ̀͋͗ͫ͜͝͠ͅl̊ͮ͛ͯ̉ͮͭ̐ͤ̽̑̽̂͒ͩ̾͏͟͡ ̖̦̦̤̪͞ tendrils of shadowy fun̸̄̇͛̾̐̎ͪͮ͠҉̲͓̰̜̯͍̠ shoot up from the disc and join the others that have sunken into your soul. Yes, these like going into your eyes as well, it helps the frea̸̷̛̼̹̪͓̠̝͎̣͈̜̥̗͑ͦ͆ͩ̓̀̆ͥ̈ͬ͗̍͢k out factor. They're all together now, and it's a fun party of corruption! Free sơ̟̫̲ͩ̔͋͌̓̊͌͆ͥͦ͛ͥͮ̉̎̊͒̍̅̀͡ͅul nibbles on the house. I told them so and I keep my promises! Most ơ̟̫̲ͩ̔͋͌̓̊͌͆ͥͦ͛ͥͮ̉̎̊͒̍̅̀͡ͅf them anyway.

You feel just SICK having to deal with all this! But it's okay, the rest of us are enjoying the whole spectacle a̸̷̛̼̹̪͓̠̝͎̣͈̜̥̗͑ͦ͆ͩ̓̀̆ͥ̈ͬ͗̍͢nd everyone else is happy they're nơ̟̫̲ͩ̔͋͌̓̊͌͆ͥͦ͛ͥͮ̉̎̊͒̍̅̀͡ͅt you! And then̸̄̇͛̾̐̎ͪͮ͠҉̲͓̰̜̯͍̠ when you lift up the disc, there's another surprise just waiting for you.

//*Yawww̵͈̘͙͍͈̘̫͉̳̺̝͗̇̉ͮ͗͟͠wnnnnn*

Because you didn̸̄̇͛̾̐̎ͪͮ͠҉̲͓̰̜̯͍̠'t really listen the firsţ̶͈̼̫̜͈̘̩̥̻͔̻̠̯ͣ̈̆̊ͣͯ̍ͫͯ̾̄ͫ̑ͪͨ̚ time and needed a r̼͞ę̠̼͙̹͇̫m͔̘̺͉̳͉ͅi̵̞n͍̜d̲͍͝ér̙͉̳. Funny, yô̷̰̝͖͒̾ͪͣ͐u'd think with those big bunny ears, hearing things wouldn't be a problem! Oh, that's right, it's the actual listening that's tricky for yô̷̰̝͖͒̾ͪͣ͐u!

Well, you get to cruise on back home now after somewhat picking up the pieces of your t̨̞̻̫̥͌̈͗a̢̲̓̾ͤ̄̽̂ͤt̫̣̆ͪt̴̲̓͊ͩe̍ͭ̑͋̾̓҉͍̖r̤̤̥̥͑̏ͅe͢ ̳d͉̳̋̃̂ spirit and feeling like less of yourself exists than before you came. It's kind of like being spiritually drunk, only not actually fun, you get ș̷̮͉͔̭͖ͭ̐̂i̞̫͖̥̽ͯc̘̤͖͉̋̀k̿́̏̋͆́ earlier, and it doesn't go away in the morning. But I can include that hungover headache feeling if you want!

Until nexţ̶͈̼̫̜͈̘̩̥̻͔̻̠̯ͣ̈̆̊ͣͯ̍ͫͯ̾̄ͫ̑ͪͨ̚ time, children!

You gơ̸͚̻͈̩̬̥̘̱̥̐̆͌͌͗̏̑̂̓̇͌͂ͣͦ̚͞ͅ home just finͤ̅̿ͥ̋ͣ̈́̋͌̈́̈̾̂͊͌ͧ̚҉̠̼̯̗͖͙̩̟̹̞̗͎̹̙̞̖̳͘e.

Lillian the Lopunny (M: Normal)
    Health: 10/10 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 10/10
    Trait: Lucky
    Equipment: Obsidian Dagger, Enigma Berry (until Day 7 Day Cycle)
    Last edited by AgloMe Oen; 10-13-2019 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Killing all the fun out of it. >:(

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post

I'll search (21) Sunken Ruins.
    You decide to head down to the far southeastern corner of Salvage Keep, wondering what might be lurking around here.

After flying down and taking a direct course through the desolate landscape, you eventually find the ruins, half submerged underwater. Visibility is exceptionally poor during the nighttime hours, but you make the best of it with your low-light vision as try to navigate around, though it does prove to be difficult even despite your ability to fly.

Most of the buildings look like they were once several stories tall and were either apartment buildings or commercial structures that might have been larger and more impressive than the currently-used structures being used in Salvage Keep. However, now, nothing seems to be living here and the area has become very hard to navigate, even for a Pokémon that can fly such as yourself. Entire buildings have sunken down and are leaning to one side while covered with grime and filth. Other buildings have started crumbling apart and now have gaping holes. Even now, occasional chunks of concrete and metal tumble off and crash into the murky waters below, making it dangerous to be here.

Hanging wires, tight spaces, and obstructed passages make you have to backtrack constantly and find alternative ways around like a three-dimensional, multilevel maze that has no guarantee of an exit. Meanwhile, even on the ground, the situation is worse with collapsed buildings blocking so many routes. That and so many areas are flooded with debris and rubble that trying to navigate around on foot would be difficult even for most water types capable of walking. Still, the water itself is putrid and you're glad you don't need to go anywhere near it.

You imagine this probably used to be a large living and commercial complex before the cataclysm happened, but what you see now is are just forgotten ruins and neglected structures of a testament to what was likely a much better time in history before all this happened.

After spending a good long while going through some rather frustrating navigation, part of you wonders if maybe there really is nothing here after all, but then less than a minute later, you see one sunken passage that seems peculiar. At first you can't explain why, but then it hits you. There are disturbances here that seem to be very fresh, and it clues you in that someone or something else was here recently. It immediately strikes you as very suspicious, because given the nature of this place, no one would want to be here unless they had something extremely private they wanted to keep hidden and they needed it concealed at all costs.

You take a closer look, and you see more that confirms your hunches. Fresh trenches in the muddy ground, debris that was recently moved aside and left behind scrape marks, and displaced rubble that would have never budged naturally. Eventually, you come to the sunken passage's opening itself, only it is absolutely pitch-black inside. It even blacks out your ability to see in low-light conditions, which seems to be a suspiciously unnatural phenomenon.

On the ground, you see something that further confirms something is wrong here. You find several bandages, bloodied, wet, and filthy, some of which are just lying in the mud while others have incoherent rambling scrawled onto them. Among them, you find a message scrawled into a nearby broken slab of concrete.

Like an empty canister of fuel. Like a broken fence post. Like bloody bandages covering a wound. I, too, will be replaced and forgotten.

You take a look at the ink and it's not that old. Possibly only a few weeks at that. Plus if it were as old as these fallen structures, the message would have been blurred and washed out ages ago.

You turn back toward the Sunken Passage, yearning to see what's going on inside, but it seems far too dangerous to go and navigate inside without some kind of map or guidance. You feel trying to do so might result in you never coming out of there...

{Sunken Passage: Completed Instructions (Bandages)} has been noted in the Team Records.

You decide to head out before whatever was recently here decides to come back. You have the unfortunate feeling that you might need to come back this way again, but you definitely don't want to do it until you have something that prepares you for whatever might be inside of that creepy place.

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 12/12 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 8/8
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Technical
    Trait: Nimble