Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    I really didn't expect there to be an artifact at Greg's Grog, but apparently there is. The place seems to have multiple places to search, so i shall start by taking a look around the exterior of Greg's Grog (44).

VPP

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Takin' Lilian's advice and explorin' that there Petrol Station.

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    borrow 600 $SP from the team wallet to put 300 $SP in my ( DracoBolt's ) Personal Wallet then take and equip the obsidian dagger from the team inventory & buy a 2nd Adrenaline Orb

challenge cepillu to a friendly battle & place a 300 $SP wager down
    after winning

use my Adrenaline Orb to use Diplomacy on Cepillu the priestess if you don't have the crypt key, next for extra energy next use the 2nd Adrenaline Orb & head over to interview (!) Dimfred the Slowbro for the quest he has,

then head back and place the obsidian dagger ( for Lillian to use again ) & 300 $SP back in to the team inventory
    (Handling this in three separate posts as this is three separate actions)

After taking $600SP$ and the Obsidian Dagger out of the Emissary bank, you equip the dagger and then head out into the night to the Invincible Drifter and buy your second Adrenaline Orb.

You then seek out Cepillu the Golbat, and while she's somewhat on the move during the night hours, you eventually track her down just outside the Sacred Temple. It seems she's out mainly just to catch a breath of fresh night air, and that's when you approach her.

You mention you're interested in a friendly battle to see how she fares.

"Hmm, usually I'm not the battling type, but it's been a while," she replies with a small smirk. "I could use the refresher and the experience is always useful."

You make your $300SP$ battle wager, and Cepillu is a bit taken back.

"Ohh, that's a lot of money..." Cepillu sweats. "Okay, just this once, or else I might go broke. I trust you, so if you just happen to win, well, at least I know it's going to a good cause. If I win, however, well, just know that I could really use a nice new mattress."

You nod, and you prepare yourself for a fight.

FRIENDLY BATTLE!
    For your battle audio pleasure

Cepillu the Golbat, Flying/Poison. 12HP, 20% dodge rate, 1d6 attack die. 90 Speed.
    DracoBolt, Small, Electric type. 8HP, 40% dodge, 1d2+2 attack die. 90 Speed.

Speed is tied, coin flip Cepillu - Heads, DracoBolt - Tails : Outcome: Tails!

DracoBolt strikes first!

FIGHT!

Jumping into the fray quickly, you surge toward Cepillu as the large bat takes flight. Clutching the Obsidian Blade in your teeth, you leap into the air, channel your electric power through the blade, and then take a ferocious swing at Cepillu, hoping for maximum damage.

DracoBolt rolls 68%, hit! 2 points of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 4 damage, doubled (Electric vs Flying) = 8 damage.
    Cepillu: 4HP Remaining.

You strike Cepillu powerfully in the tongue, using the blade as a conduit to discharge the electrical power right into her. It's devastating electrical blast nearly shocks the stuffing out of her right in midair as it lights up the night sky, and you have a feeling she's regretting this battle already.

After the bolts of thunderous electrical discharge fade, she's just barely able to break away after you gave her that very unintended tongue piercing. Bearing her fangs, she swoops down at you and attempts to bite hard into your forehead!

Cepillu rolls 65%, hit! 3 damage!
    DracoBolt: 5HP Remaining.

Her fangs sink in hard and firm, and you feel the sting like a piercing headache. After a nasty struggle, you break away, and she attempts to fly away for another swoop attempt. However, you quickly react and attempt to strike before she gets the chance.

DracoBolt rolls 86%, hit! 1 point of damage, +2 from Obsidian Dagger = 3 damage, doubled (Electric vs Flying) = 6.
    Cepillu: -2HP Remaining.

You latch onto her back, channel your electrical power through the dagger once again, and drive it right into back. The discharge power is spellbinding as once again, she's zapped thoroughly in midair, and she tumbles to the ground while you deftly leap off and land softly on the ground with your yellow feet.

DRACOBOLT WINS!

After rolling over several times, she looks dazzled as small bolts of static still course their way through her.

"Oookay, we're definitely not doing that again," Cepillu tells you, looking exhausted. "Figures... I really could use that mattress right about now."

DracoBolt gains $600SP$ for winning!

You thank her for the battle, and she nods, while not entirely thrilled about what just happened.

DracoBolt the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 8/8 | Purity: 12/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities: Forge
    Trait: Resourceful
    Equipment: Obsidian Dagger

IF nobody else searches 44c (Greg's Grog: Greg's Room), then I will. I'll blast down the door and claunch open the floorboard!

If it is being searched already, THEN I will go to the Crypt. Dracobolt's (character) should be able to talk the crypt key out of Cep, and then I'll be able to unlock it...

IF 44C is searched AND we do not have the Crypt key, I will instead Interview Dimfred the Slowbro, who has a mission for us.

Senior Administrator

borrow 600 $SP from the team wallet to put 300 $SP in my ( DracoBolt's ) Personal Wallet then take and equip the obsidian dagger from the team inventory & buy a 2nd Adrenaline Orb

after winning

use my Adrenaline Orb to use Diplomacy on Cepillu the priestess if you don't have the crypt key, next for extra energy next use the 2nd Adrenaline Orb & head over to interview (!) Dimfred the Slowbro for the quest he has,

then head back and place the obsidian dagger ( for Lillian to use again ) & 300 $SP back in to the team inventory
    After the battle and becoming $600SP$ richer, you decide to use one of your Adrenaline Orbs, and it revitalizes you with a new surge of energy and vitality.

You decide to talk to Cepillu, and while she's definitely still mesmerized by the battle the two of you had, she decides to listen.

"I talked to Yasha," you tell her, letting her in on what's been happening. "I feel we need her help when it comes to dealing with the Stalkers. And we could use your help too."

"Yes... Yasha is a good friend of mine," Cepillu tells you, beginning to work off the dizzy feeling. "She's a fellow priestess and despite how bad things have gotten... we always look and pray toward Utopia for guidance."

"We've been finding some of their relics among the ruins of Salvage Keep," you inform Cepillu. "I take it they're trying to send their own covert soldiers to deal with the Enthrallers?"

"If they did, I don't think it worked," Cepillu sighs. "What you're finding are likely remnants of the first attempt to protect and purify Yaru. Stalkers, or more like Enthrallers, don't have the frontline equipment to destroy such relics, but they can't carry them for long because it actually burns them. So they hide them, bury them, break them into pieces if possible, and stuff them away, hoping no one tries to pick up and continue the work that the Utopian forces attempted. But from the sounds of it, that's exactly what you're doing. It's likely why you were called here."

"We're trying," you reply, sounding hopeful to her. "Yasha is helping us immensely, but you... could you help us too?"

44. Cepillu the Golbat has become COMPLIANT.

"I will," she smiles, grinning a bit with her fangs showing. "And here, you might need this while you're out there."

With her torn wing, she reveals to you the Crypt Key. It's an old key with several scratches in it, but it's still very much intact. You take it with you.

[Crypt Key] has been added to the Team Inventory.

"I don't know what's been going on down there, and I'm almost a little afraid to see it for myself," she tells you. "But, as you said, I don't think there's value in me continuing to hold onto this. If you go down there... be careful..."

"I'll be here if you need me," Cepillu smiles at you. "Just please, no more battles like that again."

Equipment: Obsidian Dagger

Senior Administrator

after winning

Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, INTIMIDATING
    +Intimidation (Electric vs Water)

Using your remaining Adrenaline Orb, you use it once again to revitalize your energy, and you still have a few night hours left to squeeze in before the dawn arrives.

You decide to head out and look for Dimfred the Slowbro, who you overheard needed help with something. When you manage to track him down, you find him heading back toward him apartment at Harmony's Hideaway. Thankfully, you manage to stop him before he heads into the water.

You let him know you're here to help him out, and he sighs, looking like he's quite relieved.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here," he replies to you. "I thought no one in town was going to care about this!"

"Listen," he tells you, sounding serious. "Take a look around you. Things have gotten so bad around here, and the Stalkers... they're DESTROYING this town from within! I've never seen evil like this in my entire life, and there's so much panic and fear in the air. Who know which one of us is going to be next!"

He looks quite distressed, but he tries to calm himself down. It only works to a slight degree...

"Now, this may sound silly, but hear here out," Dimfred explains, using a lot of hand motions to explain his points. "Samba and I had a talk and we agreed that the civilians here need something to get their minds off of all this. Hysteria has never helped anyone, but people need to remember that we're still alive. And there are still good things in life! Rather than everyone sitting cooped up in their houses shivering in fear, Samba and I decided we need a show. A special show with comical antics, slapstick comedy, funny jokes, anything to get the Pokémon of Salvage Keep laughing again. Because laugher... it's sure better than fear, right?"

"So, I need you to spread the word about this comedy show," Dimfred tells you, looking sincere. "Samba and I are already trying our best while preparing scripts and ideas, but we need some promotional support here. If you could tell at least five other civilians about our show, it would mean a lot to Samba and I, and I'm hoping those five tell five of their friends, who tell five more and... well, you get the idea. I think it would show those Stalkers they're not going to hurt our spirits!"

SIDE MISSION STARTED: Spread the Word
    Spoiler:
    Synopsis:
    Dimfred and Samba are putting together a very special show with just the two of them. It's mostly comedy-focused, and they are excited about it. However, news of the Stalkers seems to be overshadowing everything else, and Dimfred personally asks an Emissary if they can help spread the word to five civilians about the show so that many might attend.

Reward: A Weapon, an Orb

Part of you wonders just how Dimfred are going to try pulling this off, and while the idea seems a bit daft at first, you can relate and the more you think about it, the more Salvage Keep could use the morale boost to prove it's not so bad and there's still life out there.

After the conversation, you head back to base, drop $300SP$ and the Obsidian Dagger back into the Emissary bank. It's been quite a night, but you feel assured you got a lot done.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Ah damn timezone confused me >.<, should stop postponing these! If it still counts)

I'll take a look into some rooms Greg’s Grog (44b) Inn Rooms 1-5

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Time for submissions is officially UP!

So please wait until next Cycle to post. Cheers!

12. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Okay so we're going to tag team this one! First I'm going to take $300 SP$ of team funds to buy an Adrenaline Orb and equip Willow's Key from the inventory.

Then we're going use the adrenaline orb and Search (22) Mercenary Guild's {Beguiling Tunnel: +Fairy Type+}

Then, once that's done, since I'm stealthy we've decided it'd be best for me to hide out in the school shed and find out who's been hanging around there at night for Willow's Quest.
    (Handling in two posts!)

Howdy. Oh don't look at me̒ͤ͊̐͊̈̾̓́͗̒͐̉͐҉͚̭̗̤͕̟̙̻̮̀ like that! Trust me, this cọ̢̨̣̟̳̤̝̋̊̀ͩ̉ͧ͘͞uld have turn̴̯͙̩̭͎͖̠̻͐͊̓̈́͛ͮ͗̐͜͞ed out M͖̦̱U̮̳̖̟̻̼ͅC҉̥H̲̝̼͚̺͈ worse for you! See details below.

You grab Willow's key and w͓̙̝̫̘a̺̘̭͜s̲̟̭͎̘t͎e̤͕̤̱̞̠̤͠ some more of the te̒ͤ͊̐͊̈̾̓́͗̒͐̉͐҉͚̭̗̤͕̟̙̻̮̀am's hard-earned cash on an Adrenaline Orb. But that's okay, no need to save that money for things you might actually need later! You know, like Equipment, materials, Enigma Berries for the devastating Stalker battles to cọ̢̨̣̟̳̤̝̋̊̀ͩ̉ͧ͘͞me... oh my god, I'm actually givin̴̯͙̩̭͎͖̠̻͐͊̓̈́͛ͮ͗̐͜͞g you guys hints! My apologies, no more of that!

Anyway, you he̒ͤ͊̐͊̈̾̓́͗̒͐̉͐҉͚̭̗̤͕̟̙̻̮̀ad down to the Mercenary Guild and sneak in again because their security sucks. I mean heck, I come and go as I please, too. I mean look, it's an Alolan Raichu with his Charizard friend standing guard. Yes, I'm forcing Charizard down̴̯͙̩̭͎͖̠̻͐͊̓̈́͛ͮ͗̐͜͞ your throat too! They loọ̢̨̣̟̳̤̝̋̊̀ͩ̉ͧ͘͞k at you, you wave, and you cruise on by! They're idiots.

You head inside and then go back toward that creepy Heavy Gate that everyone likes to go to. As you walk down those not-so-home̒ͤ͊̐͊̈̾̓́͗̒͐̉͐҉͚̭̗̤͕̟̙̻̮̀y hallways where they didn't even hang cutesy still life pictures on the wall, you see the lights get dimmer again and yọ̢̨̣̟̳̤̝̋̊̀ͩ̉ͧ͘͞u feel the caressing shadows again, getting taste sample spoons for your soul!

Madder en̂̑͌ͮ̇̄ͦ̀͞҉͇̞̳̫͈͍̤̭̝̬͓͖̫̤̪ͅjoys the fuzzy feeling of 2 po̵͋̄͆̊͑̿́̉ͥ̽͊ͨ̓̃̎͆҉̜̥̮̤̭̼̪̳̣̪̫͚̹ints of Purity damage!

A market research repọ̢̨̣̟̳̤̝̋̊̀ͩ̉ͧ͘͞rt says your soul tastes like leftover mozzarella from Applebee's that were left sitting in the fridge for too long. Only two out of five stars.

Oh, it gets b̵ͥ̿͆͂ͩ̈̎ͣ͂҉̶̱͙̺͚̰̤̭̹̹̻͘ḛ̴̵̶̱̙̰͕̞̯̑ͪ̋̂͒̐ͭ̌̿̏ͮ̀͡ͅͅ ͚t̴̸͇̮̼͈̩̮͖͈̟̜ͤ̃̇͂ͯ̊ͣͬ̓̈́ͯ̕͟͞t̵̢̜͍͔͉̗̳̩̄ͥͯͫ̏̎̕è̉̉̏ ̨͐͛ͨ͒͗̐ͯͫ̅̀͘͏̜̺̩̥̹͉̗r̛̛̠͎̣̙̘̹̺̣̦̅͒͌ͫ̍͋͢ͅ.

So you head down toward where your buń̸̷̩̥̯̠̪̪̳̪̹̭̠̺̝̼̒ͫ̑̃̈́̈̑̓ͥ̿̋͐̒͋ͦ̾͜͡ny friend came before, and you head to the Beguiling Tunnel on the right hand side. Well, unlike her, who almost got forevę̸̷̻̤̬̃̾ͥ̂͗ͤ͂ͩͯ̆͛̔́ͩͭ̆̊̂̚̕r lost in Neverland (I mean come on, that wơ̶̳͍̰̖̺̤̤͍̼͆̋͂ͥ͛ͨ̿͆uld have been funny), you recognize it for the S̞̯͚̞̰ͨ̀ͪͮͧͬ͐̏ͮͧ̌̍̒̆͊ͮ̓̃H̜̺͖̳͙̲͚̖̥͙̐̈ͧ̓͐͌ͫ̇̒̋͆A̎̉͗ ̭̪̪̙̤̩̯̜͖͉͔͇̗͔̮̩̜̭ͤ̎ͣ͋ͭͨ̄ͮ̅M͎̜̗̤͉̳̩̦̘̘ͭ̿ͤ̈́ͫͥ͂̒̃ͮ̿̏ ̥̜̜̝͙̗̞̼ that it really is and don't fall for its colorful allure and that juń̸̷̩̥̯̠̪̪̳̪̹̭̠̺̝̼̒ͫ̑̃̈́̈̑̓ͥ̿̋͐̒͋ͦ̾͜͡k. Nah, you just get all pixie-like and BLAST THAT CRAP back toward the pinky snot-hose hole it came from where... nah, that's enough. You killjoy everything like the colorful fireworks, the stars, the rainbows, the red balloons, pink hearts, orange stars, yellow mooń̸̷̩̥̯̠̪̪̳̪̹̭̠̺̝̼̒ͫ̑̃̈́̈̑̓ͥ̿̋͐̒͋ͦ̾͜͡s, green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple hơ̶̳͍̰̖̺̤̤͍̼͆̋͂ͥ͛ͨ̿͆rseshoes YES, I REMEMBER HOW LUCKY CHARMS WAS BEFORE ALL THE GIMMICK NONSENSE STARTED!

It all clears up and now the tunnel doesn't drive anyone who walks down into it forever into an unending loop! So you waddle your way down and you find yourself in a very dark chamber, and the end, there's an old woơ̶̳͍̰̖̺̤̤͍̼͆̋͂ͥ͛ͨ̿͆den door with a number of holę̸̷̻̤̬̃̾ͥ̂͗ͤ͂ͩͯ̆͛̔́ͩͭ̆̊̂̚̕s in it and splinters all over the stone floor like someone's been shooting bullets into this thing for funsies. Sure, go on and see what's inside just waiting for you! You grab the rusted handle, swing it ơ̶̳͍̰̖̺̤̤͍̼͆̋͂ͥ͛ͨ̿͆pen with squeaky rusty noise shrieks, and walk inside!

And then̶̨̞͉̖̭̙̭͉̯̘̣͍͇̜̬̍̅̉̐̂͑̑ͦ you hear a click and something swiftly dashing thrơ̶̳͍̰̖̺̤̤͍̼͆̋͂ͥ͛ͨ̿͆ugh the air!

#Arro̡̡̠͇̲͔̬̰̠̖͚͎̭̥͎̹̲̥̲̔̄͒ͦ̈́ͤ͊̐̅̌̏́̆͊̕͘͢ͅͅw Rain Trap 4H, Steel# Dodge Rate: 40%
    Madder rolls 19% to dodge! Aww NO, you didn't die fro̡̡̠͇̲͔̬̰̠̖͚͎̭̥͎̹̲̥̲̔̄͒ͦ̈́ͤ͊̐̅̌̏́̆͊̕͘͢ͅͅm that!

You lucky, lucky... TH̯̻͉̥̹̩͓A̟̣̠̼̮̝ͅT͖̣̘̜̜ ̟̩̫͍̦̥WO̼̣̯̼̝ͅU͇̜L̜D ̲̟̭͕H̩͉̖̲ͅA̲VE̠ ̫̘̫̰̩̻T̤͔̹̪̭O̠͕̪Ṯ͈̦̭̠A̩͎͍L̟̻̰̠̻͇͔L̩̟̝̝Y ̙̠͖͍̱̟ͅK͍I̼̖̣̖̬̬̯LL̻̯͔E̙̙͈̙̦̭̺D͇̥̪̩̹͈̬ ̠̥͇̙̞ͅY̦̪͔̖̣O̘̩͖U̯̬̬̗,̩͉ ̬̲͓Y̺͙̬͓̞̱̘O̥͔̮͓͉̞͙U͔̹͖̤̺ͅ ̯̞̰̙̩̰F̣̺A̫͓͈̠I̬̦RY͔̣̫͈ ̞̺̳S͔PO͎̦̮O͈̟K̰̻͔̲̫̹̪ S͎OC̞͈K̭͙ ͔̟̖̪̦̣P̯̭̦͚UP͎̤̗̫P̪͕̫̫͙ͅET̞̤ͅ! ;_;

You... narRowLY dodge and jump out of the way before a flurry of steel, Fairy-murdering arrows shower the spot you were standing in just seconds ago! Seriously, you had a 60% chance of instantly dying right there!

Anyway, after looking at hun̢̡̛̮̱̣͖̼͉͚͓̮͓̩͍̪̟̟̰͔̟̒̃̈̃ͤͥͤ̄̆͊ͯ̌̍̊̐́ͧ͘dreds of arrows now rammed into the ground and thanking your lucky stars, you turn forward to see what you've crawled into and... oh boy.

There's impaled Pokémon... everywhere. Like everyone got carried away with kabob and cactus Halloween costumes. In the corner, we've got a dead, half-decaying Man̢̡̛̮̱̣͖̼͉͚͓̮͓̩͍̪̟̟̰͔̟̒̃̈̃ͤͥͤ̄̆͊ͯ̌̍̊̐́ͧ͘key that looked like he tried to bellyflop on a giant cactus, and hę̲̠͙̤̯̘͈̜͚̮̐͒̎ͮͯ͗ͧ̄ͭ̿ͬ̓ͤͤ̓̎̄̉̚̕͢y, there's a Darmanitan that you actually had a little trouble identifying at first because he's mostly just ro̧̨͚̯͍͕̯̲͓̰͉̺ͭ̽̋̔̀̑̐͛͌ͮ̚͡͞͡ͅtting skin and bones now with a lot of prickly things sticking out of them! Off to the side right next to him looks like a Bayleef, or what's left of her anyway. She must havę̲̠͙̤̯̘͈̜͚̮̐͒̎ͮͯ͗ͧ̄ͭ̿ͬ̓ͤͤ̓̎̄̉̚̕͢ ran smack dab into the wall when her eyes got impaled like that! I wonder if she died before or after she hit the wall. Guess we'll n̢̡̛̮̱̣͖̼͉͚͓̮͓̩͍̪̟̟̰͔̟̒̃̈̃ͤͥͤ̄̆͊ͯ̌̍̊̐́ͧ͘ever know!

Maddę̲̠͙̤̯̘͈̜͚̮̐͒̎ͮͯ͗ͧ̄ͭ̿ͬ̓ͤͤ̓̎̄̉̚̕͢r ScReaMs half his brain o̧̨͚̯͍͕̯̲͓̰͉̺ͭ̽̋̔̀̑̐͛͌ͮ̚͡͞͡ͅut for 3 points of Sanity damage!

The smell of DEATH is ove̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝rwhelming as Madder's so̧̨͚̯͍͕̯̲͓̰͉̺ͭ̽̋̔̀̑̐͛͌ͮ̚͡͞͡ͅul gets flooded with ShAdo̧̨͚̯͍͕̯̲͓̰͉̺ͭ̽̋̔̀̑̐͛͌ͮ̚͡͞͡ͅWs of AnGuIsh for 3 points of Purity damage!

Madder, they're totally no̧̨͚̯͍͕̯̲͓̰͉̺ͭ̽̋̔̀̑̐͛͌ͮ̚͡͞͡ͅt paying you enough for this Emissary job. That could have bee̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝n you!

You take a loo̵͋̄͆̊͑̿́̉ͥ̽͊ͨ̓̃̎͆҉̜̥̮̤̭̼̪̳̣̪̫͚̹k around, figuring something has to be here, right? It almost seems like it's just a circular chamber of nothing but death and bodies, but in the center of the room, you see something weird in the floor. You wipe away all the bloo̵͋̄͆̊͑̿́̉ͥ̽͊ͨ̓̃̎͆҉̜̥̮̤̭̼̪̳̣̪̫͚̹d pools with your cree̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝py as hell Mimikyu "hand" and... oh no, it's one of these things!

=Abatis Sudoku= has been adde̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝d to the Team Re̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝cords in case you're feeling lazy and don't feel like searching through do̵͋̄͆̊͑̿́̉ͥ̽͊ͨ̓̃̎͆҉̜̥̮̤̭̼̪̳̣̪̫͚̹zens of pages trying to find which post had it again!

The way the̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝se abominations work is the numbe̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝rs 1 through 9 have to go into each 9x9 grid and... you know what, screw it, just Google "Sudoku" because someone out there already e̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝xplained it. And you probably guessed what goes into those green squares is your next clue. Whoa, those Stalkers don't have a chance with your brilliant de̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝ductions!

I nee̡̯̱̣̝̭͚̫̹̥͙͎̾̔̽͑͌́͗͐ͮ̓ͪ͑̑̚̕͜͢͝d to tell Abatis to make those traps go o̵͋̄͆̊͑̿́̉ͥ̽͊ͨ̓̃̎͆҉̜̥̮̤̭̼̪̳̣̪̫͚̹ff faster...

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 5/8 | Purity: 5/12
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities: Investigate
    Trait: Stealthy

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Okay so we're going to tag team this one! First I'm going to take $300 SP$ of team funds to buy an Adrenaline Orb and equip Willow's Key from the inventory.

Then we're going use the adrenaline orb and Search (22) Mercenary Guild's {Beguiling Tunnel: +Fairy Type+}

Then, once that's done, since I'm stealthy we've decided it'd be best for me to hide out in the school shed and find out who's been hanging around there at night for Willow's Quest.
    Feeling tired, disturbed, and anxious about what you just saw, you use an Adrenaline Orb to revitalize yourself. While it doesn't do very much for the horrors and trauma you just witnessed, it at least feels good to have your energy back.

You decide to head to the Sports Shed at Shila Educations to see if you might be able to see what's going on during the night hours and if Willow was right about someone prowling around. Once you unlock the slightly rusted, metallic cabinet, you see there's a little space inside, but most of it has plenty of old, dirty, battered balls, nets, and other sporting equipment that looks like they've seen quite a lot of use over many years.

You wait for a number of hours, at first thinking Willow was possibly wrong and was only imagining things. But then, when it gets quite late out, you hear the noises and some low volume chatter coming from outside. Slowly and carefully, you gently open the metal door and attempt to sneak up on them...

Madder rolls Stealth: 76%. Stealth bonus +25 = 101%!
    Result: They never seen you comin'.

You shift your way through the shadows, and you behold Sansheel the Poliwhril and Desnim the Eelektrik. Without them noticing you, you see them carrying cardboard boxes filled with plastic bags of that maroon-colored powder, and you identify it as that illegal drug called Sway. As you catch them in the act, you realize they're using the outer yards of Shila Educations as a hidden cache for storing and concealing their Sway circulation.

After figuring it all out without them becoming aware, you confront them, and they nearly jump back in horror.

"Good god, who the hell are you!?" Sansheel explains.

"I know everything..." you tell them, flashing a dark smile. "I guess Willow was right to have her suspicions that something dirty was going on."

The Poliwhirl sighs in frustration and drops the box containing the Sway.

"Look..." he tells you. "I know what we're doing looks wrong, but hear me out. Sway... you know, it isn't as bad as some Pokémon think. For a lot of Pokémon that depend on us, Sway helps them get their mind off just how damn downright depressing things are."

"It's true," Desnim explains with a sigh. "Yaru is not a happy place. And now we've got Stalkers. Pokémon turning up dead with their bodies gutted up. Sway just helps Pokémon like you and me get their mind off of these bad things. For some Pokémon that aren't going through these times too well, it stops them from killing themselves."

Sansheel nods and tries to be open with you.

"Look, I tell you what," Sansheel tries to be sincere with you. "I'll give you 400, no, 500 Splinters just to keep quiet about this. Don't tell Willow because then the Pokémon that need this Sway to keep sane are never going to get it and then what do they have to turn to? We just need the rest of tomorrow to finish up here and that's it. And hey, I'll even throw in this as part of the deal."

Sansheel then pulls out a glowing charm on a string, and you recognize it as a holy Utopian relic. It pulsates with that familiar holy signature that you know you've seen and felt before...

"Found this while fishing over out in Yellowback Lake!" Sansheel tells you, looking at it fondly. "I don't know what it is but it's got to be worth a fortune, I'm sure! But hey, I'll throw this in as part of the deal and you can do whatever you want with it. Sell it, wear it, whatever! Just don't tell anyone. Not Willow, not her teacher friends, no one. Ok?"

"So what do you say?"

The choice is yours...

You can either...

Take Sansheel's deal, in which you will be given $500SP$ and the [Angel's Dawn] at the beginning of Day 9: Day Cycle once the Sway operation has been fully completed.

...Or...

Tell Willow about the Sway operation before the Day 9: Day Cycle, in which will result in the Sway smuggling operation being intercepted.

Not telling Willow before Day 9: Day Cycle will result in the first option being chosen. Once the operation completes, there will be no evidence left remaining to hold Sansheel and Desnim accountable, nor will there be enough suspicion to warrant their interrogation to trace down the Sway smuggling network.

QUEST UPDATED: Willow's Hunch

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 8/8 | Sanity: 5/8 | Purity: 5/12
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities: Investigate
    Trait: Stealthy