Page 511 of 511 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511
Results 5,101 to 5,104 of 5104

Thread: Daily Pokemon Opinions

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I'll remember this when Jolteon comes around. >:[
    Well, unlike you I don't take it personally when someone rates my favorite characters with less than perfect scores, so do whatever you want. I already know that if Jolteon comes up you'll only be rating it "low" (seriously, though, a 7 is not low, this is not the educational grading system. Anything with a rating of 5 or more is considered a pass) to spite me and not because of any failings of Jolteon itself ;P

2. This post has been liked by:

Woman where is ma supersuit! Bulbasaur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Well, unlike you I don't take it personally when someone rates my favorite characters with less than perfect scores, so do whatever you want. I already know that if Jolteon comes up you'll only be rating it "low" (seriously, though, a 7 is not low, this is not the educational grading system. Anything with a rating of 5 or more is considered a pass) to spite me and not because of any failings of Jolteon itself ;P
    I'm kidding bby <3

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Super Secret Double Agent #00156
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Yanmega: 7/10

I remember when this guy came around I was actually super excited for him. I don't really have a good reason why but it's always been one of my favorites of the Gen 4 evolutions. It looks like a tank fused with a yanma but it's actually based on a prehistoric dragonfly which is pretty cool. Kinda wish it was part dragon or something but hey the ancient power homage to its origins is pretty neat.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The good, the bad and certainly the ugly Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    The Pokemon of the day is...

#469 Yanmega

my rating: 7
    Yanmega is one of several evolutions Gen 4 gave to Pokemon of previous gens that needed a boost, and in this dragonfly's case, it was a much welcomed one, given how weak Yanma was previously. Yanmega predictably has the stats of a sweeper, hitting its targets fast and hard, and depending on what Ability you choose for it you can either get much faster than anything barring priority or Trick Room (Speed Boost) or make it harder for foes to wall you (Tinted Lens). It's a very solid bug.
    My rating: 10000000000000000000/10 also best pokemon.