Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I am going to re apply. Somehow I forgot to put led zeppelin on that list (Which I think is considered metal), and Megadeth is slowly becoming one of my new favorites. I will replace the two that got me denied with those two bands.

Favorite bands: Dream Theater, Megadeth, Led Zeppelin, black sabbath, and Within Temptation

Favorite Genres: Progressive Metal, Symphonic Metal, Classic Metal

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    What is everyone's opinion on Anthrax's Volume 8? People seem to frown upon it, but I actually really like what I've listened to from it. Crush is a great song.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Electric Witchwhipper ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
    Super late to respond, but I tell you what, Dragon Master. Sure, you're accepted. I don't really think of Led Zeppelin as Metal. They're "early Metal," in the sense they helped pioneer the genre. But today they're just Classic Rock or Hard Rock. But, what hell, I'll accept you.

Also, Bulb, I don't really have much positive about Volume 8. I don't care for anything Post-Belladonna in Anthrax.

Hello friends. I hope I can be a valuable member of this society.

Favorite bands: Watain, 1349, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Kreator, Skeletonwitch, Ceathairne (bonus narcissist points)
    Favorite genres: Black, Folk, Thrash

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I am in need of new music, so I figured i'd ask here. Anyone have any metal bands to suggest? Particularly progressive or heavy metal, but anything that's not death or doom metal will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I am in need of new music, so I figured i'd ask here. Anyone have any metal bands to suggest? Particularly progressive or heavy metal, but anything that's not death or doom metal will do.
    What do you have against Death and Doom metal, bro?

Have a listen to White Wizzard, 3 Inches of Blood, and Firewind.

Here's A List that I haven't updated in MONTHS.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Just going ahead and posting as a non-member because. Tiamat springs to mind if you've not found them already.

^ Cheers, Lunar Latias

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Just going ahead and posting as a non-member because. Tiamat springs to mind if you've not found them already.
    BANNED

I don't honestly know if you'll like them, but I found this late 70's metal band that was probably 10 years ahead of their time in terms of heaviness. The band is Supernaut, and they have one album, Keeper Of The Keys.

My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I'm sure Red won't mind having you as a part of the legion, dude. So consider yourself in until Red says otherwise. But like I said, I doubt he would.

@Bulbasaur: It took me a minute to find the Supernaut you were talking about, When I initially searched, all I got was some Glam Rock band and I was like "This isn't metal at all."

So they only had one album? That's unfortunate.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    I'm sure Red won't mind having you as a part of the legion, dude. So consider yourself in until Red says otherwise. But like I said, I doubt he would.

@Bulbasaur: It took me a minute to find the Supernaut you were talking about, When I initially searched, all I got was some Glam Rock band and I was like "This isn't metal at all."

So they only had one album? That's unfortunate.
    Yup. Little is known about them, and some people even think they're fake. Still, the music is pretty cool.

My Links