Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Thessaly: *to Zaion* The situation is… complex. Your evaluation is imprecise, but not inaccurate. *to the bantering/yelling characters* Children, please desist. I will eat popcorn to such lack of maturity all day, but you are humiliating yourselves. Which is hilarious, but Nar informs me that it would be mean to let you go on. No matter how much fun it might be.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

/usesMaxRevive

C'mon guys, let's keep this thing going.

Let me just test some of the colors I'll be using.

How is this one...

Yeeeeeep, still eye bleeding bright. Perfect. The others are much more toned down in color and I might tweak those XD

CONTINUE YOUR INSANITY PEOPLE.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Spark: Hey guys! Wow, it's been a while..

Snowcrystal: Nice to see Grassy's characters around here!

Wildflame: Guys, no one but Grassy knows who we are...

Blazefang: We'll make a page for ourselves later. Let's get on with it!

Spark: So, how are you guys doing?

AIYEEEEEEEEEEH SPARK *Tackleglomp*

Aggranium: He he, howdy guys. I'm glad you're all here!

Cyclo: Oooh, fresh meat. Pleasure, hehehehe.

Nazo: Hah, we're all fine. I think. Duct tape helps keep things together. What about you guys?

(If anyone's text is too eye blinding, let me know XD)

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Spark: It sure has been a long time! Lots of stuff has been going on in our story since we left. New characters have joined us too.

Wildflame: Yeah, Cyclone got some new minions.

Blazefang: The next new character better be on our side. >:/

Snowcrystal: I hope we get to meet some new characters here! Though it seems like right now we're the only ones.

Spark: That's all right. I'm sure we can have plenty of good times anyway.

Ashend (misdreavus): So uh....I'm new here. I know all the other Path of Destiny characters, but who are all of you?

Character(s)

Talia Hawthorn: A girl who received all of the memories belonging to somebody who has played the Pokémon games (likely Sieses) due to Arceus being bored - he pretty much does it to everybody at some point. She is a bit too meek to actually be preemptive with the knowledge she received from this and has a bit of an identity crisis going on in the background, but she will go out of her way to fight Team Rocket whenever she learns that they are doing something nearby. Gets a bit clingy from time to time due to not being able to see the people from her second set of memories again for a long time, if she ever does.

- - - - - - - -

Talia: Err... Hi, everyone! I'm apparently the only one from my story that's appeared so far without a description of me being too spoilery. Except for Arceus, but he--

Hello, everybody!

Talia: ...Really, really shouldn't be here.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    *Roster update! Switching to Addy, Paul, Margo, and Umbra for the foreseeable future.

Margo: Oh my Arceus, that's...

Umbra: Arceus, yes. Probably not the best idea to call him yours in his presence..

Paul: Are those Pokemon? Pokemon are real?

Addy: This coming from the seven foot bird man who's basically a literal angel.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Characters
    (Might as well put this here to avoid some confusion if possible. I'll keep it as brief as I can):

I have a lot of characters and they're mostly bugs and dogs because bugs and dogs are my favorite things.

Protagonist/good characters:

Snowcrystal: White growlithe (female), friendly and kind

Spark: Jolteon (male), cheerful and loves to talk

Blazefang: Houndoom (male), grumpy and irritable but does care about the others

Wildflame: Houndoom (female), outspoken and friendly to those she cares about

Stormblade: Scyther (male), calm and kind

Thunder: Scyther (female), sarcastic, often angry and very unfriendly. Trusts Nightshade.

Nightshade: Heracross (male), knowledgeable and understanding, very kind

Rosie: Ninetales (female), loud and outspoken

Alex: Floatzel (female), hyper and excitable, most often happy

Scytheclaw: Scizor (male), easily angered, doesn't like other pokemon

Redclaw: Arcanine (male), quiet, playful, eager to help others

Arien: Alakazam (male), stern, serious, no-nonsense type of pokemon

Katie: Trainer (female), logical, practical, likes to take action and speak her mind

Justin: Trainer (male), irritable, hates specific types of pokemon, not always the nicest but cares a lot for his jolteon, Spark.

Damian: Trainer (male), caring, loves to spend time with pokemon rather than humans, socially awkward and not great at thinking ahead.

Antagonistic Characters:

Cyclone: Vaporeon (male), organized, cruel, efficient leader. Main villain of the story.

Solus: Espeon (male), cunning, sadistic, right hand pokemon of Cyclone.

Ashend: Misdreavus (female), selfish but not outwardly cruel, curious, cares only for her two friends.

Yenn: Yanmega (male), easily angered but kind to those he cares about

Itora: Manectric (female), loud, somewhat obnoxious, likes to order others around

Volco: Typhlosion (male), cruel, likes to control others, loyal to his master

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Snowcrystal: Ar-arceus?! Is that really you! Guys, do you think he could-

Spark: No, Snowcrystal, he's not the one from our story. Not much he can really do.

Wildflame: Hey, Paul, of course we're real. Where have you been since...forever?
    Last edited by Scytherwolf; 12-28-2014 at 06:10 AM.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Paul: I have been playing Pokemon games since I was a wee fledgeling. I still own my Bulbasaur plushie. In my world, you guys are video games. Erm, you're not real. There's shows and movies and books about you, but real live Pokemon? It's a little disorienting.

Addy: I'm not the nerd expert here, but aren't the... Christ, what's the name... Growlithes? Aren't Growlithes supposed to be red?

Umbra: I was most curious about that myself.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Widlflame: Well, I'm sure the humans have all those things. What's the point?

Spark: I think he means that, wherever he comes from, he doesn't actually see any pokemon. Just on TV and games or something.

Wildflame: Huh...that's weird.

Spark: By the way, are there any video games or movies about heroic jolteons where you come from?

Snowcrystal: Oh yeah...about that. Well, normally growlithes are not white. I learned that once I met the other pokemon here.