Back then, I was a rabid wolf. I had no conscience and no hesitations. I only kill prey, eat its flesh, and leave it right there. I lived by myself, fully independent and isolated. I was apathetic to the outside world.

Until I saw you.

I felt the sensation at once. I felt ravaging hunger. I planned to eat you like meek cheese. Your blood was going to be my wine.

But my appetite weakened at that thought. Am I sick? No, it's different. What did the human do to me?

I should get my grip. It's time to lose my thoughts.

I clenched my jaws and concentrated on a thought. I shook until I lost my mind. I released it while facing the full moon.

Awhoo~!

That's right, I'm a wolf!

Awhoo~!

Ah, I fell in love to a beauty like you.

I feel that it's permanent. I've fallen for this irresistible feeling. I have let go of myself. The hidden thing within me had seen everything.

---

Now, I decided to come to you. You fell into terror and screamed at my presence. No! You just don't understand the situation.

"That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me." I heard that from you.

That's not it; let me express my love for you!

I’m already a pro. A goddess like you. You were the one who stole my entire heart. I turned into a healthy sacrifice.

I’m already a fool. A goddess like you. You were the one who pulled all of my teeth as dire punishment. I turned into a faithful slave.

Awhoo~!

That's right, you're the beauty!

Ah, you charmed, of all potential suitors, a mad wolf like me!

---

You are a presence that cannot fully satisfy me. I want more of you. But then, you teased me, like the full moon's presence that aggravated my soul.

"But you're only a rough beast." That's the line I always say to myself.

If you are to say that to me instead, leave me alone. If you are to need me, change me first. I will never let you go.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling but I'll let go of you.

My love for you is incompatible, anyways. Because...

Awhoo~

That's right, I'm a wolf...

-------------

Author's note: This is based on the song Wolf by EXO (my feels). If you searched for the English translation, you can see that the lines are exactly, if not paraphrased, the same here. Although I gave it a little edit or what. XD

Also:

WAR Team: Team Trainer
Title: Wolf
Form: Short story