The "Wow!" Gallery Showcase

awesome banner made by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! We haven't had any activity in these boards for quite some time, so I'm hoping that this might help. Let's not start off with all the big, extravagant stuff quite yet, though!

This will be a gallery for those whose works are nominated and voted for. This means that if you have something up here, it's one of the best pieces of pixel art here on PXR! As a bonus, the "winners" that get featured in the gallery will be posted up on the front page of Pokemon Crossroads! Maybe at some point in time we'll be able to give out tokens for getting featured, too!

"Oh, I totes want in on this!" You say. Well, it's very simple to get into this gallery! However, it requires a considerate level of skill and creativity...but I think you can manage!

Here's how it works:
    1. You don't need to have a gallery on PXR in order to qualify, but it is strongly recommended.
    2. Someone--anyone at all--will post in the nominations thread with a form including the artwork, the artist's name, and a link to where they found the art. It can be found anywhere--for example, DeviantART--so long as you're positive that it's from a PXRian (And make sure to use their PXR name instead of their DA name if they're different)
    3. A nomination period will last one full week. Afterwards, nominations will be closed and polling will open.
    4. For the voting period, all of the nominations will be included in a poll. You guys--anyone--will have another week to vote for who's they think is the best! The best, second-best, and third-best entries will all be chosen to be put in the gallery, and then the cycle continues!

However, we need to make sure that we put some limitations on this so that we don't go crazy.
    1. Only one person's pixel art / sprite can be nominated per week, so choose carefully! For instance, if I already nominated something from John Smith then no one else can nominate anything from that same artist during that nomination period. Also, you may not nominate a sprite that you have created! Only other people's creations, please. This is sort of a given, but mentioned here anyway.
    2. Try to take it easy with nominating my stuff, at least until after the first or second trial. ^^; I want this to be an opportunity to promote everyone's work!
    3. Finally, make sure that it's pixel art / a sprite, you guys! If it doesn't qualify as pixel art, I'll let you know. This I'm not really worried about, but I wanted to throw this out there.
    4. Only two nominations are allowed per person. Meaning if that you've already nominated twice per nomination period, you have to wait until the next time around. If you need to, you may change your entry(s), but don't do this too often.

Have fun, you guys! That's the most important part. This is meant to be a small but hopefully good way to start up activity back up in this subforum. If you have any questions, just send me a VM!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-14-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations to @Suicune's Fire, this round's winner!

Congratulations to all, actually: due to a tie for third place, you've all been featured in the gallery! :D

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

@Nekomata

@TheoreticalSelkie

Congrats to everyone this time around! Let's make sure to get as many nominations next round as possible!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------