Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    >tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar

Avatar Roleplay: The Second Coming

The Avatar Roleplay
    - The Second Coming -

Welcome, one and all! My name is Sivelos, and I welcome you once again to the twisted menagerie that is the Avatar Roleplay.

Now, you may ask, what is the Avatar Roleplay? Quite simple:

•Do you have a character in your Avatar!? Roleplay as him / her / they / it to your heart's content. Everything is fair game here, except for a few rules which I will cover later. There is no topic! The role-play goes where ever its participants take it.

The Avatar Roleplay was a very fun game back on my home-forum, Pokestadium, and was popular here too, until a fiasco caused it to die off. It was not a good day, that day.

Now, the rules! Though few in number, these are all VERY important.

1. Follow the Pokémon Crossroads Forum Rules. I shouldn't need to explain why this is important. Don't know the rules? Read them here.

2. No swearing. This is what caused the fiasco I mentioned prior. Uncensored swearing will result in warnings. If you must swear, censor it completely with what you deem necessary (like *'s or symbols).

3. This is the AVATAR ROLEPLAY, not general role-play. While it saddens me, this role-play is limited to anything within your current avatar. If you want to switch characters, switch avatars. If this isn't up your alley and you want to interact with other characters, feel free to check out this lovely thread.

4. No sexual, inappropriate, or NFSW content. I'm pretty sure this is somewhere in the rules, but keep this stuff to a nonexistent level. Romance is fine! Anything below the belt is not.

5. Avoid Godmodding or totally invincible characters. This ruins the fun for other people! If you REALLY want to, find a way to give them a weakness (somehow).

6. Try to avoid having too many speaking characters per avatar. I'm not discouraging this. But it tends to get kind of confusing when so many people are talking at once!

7. Have fun!

That being said, this game has the potential to be very, very fun. Who knows what sort of shenanigans will occur!? It's up to you!

Have fun!

---

P.S.! Just a slight amount of history and info about the past threads if anybody is interested.

Location: A strange dimensional rift where anybody and everybody seem to wind up in. Its appearance is unclear. It's up to you!

The First Thread on PXR!

The Second Thread on PXR!

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

And mine just so happens to be from Avatar. xD

Zuko: *Looks around at everything* What is this place?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Shaylava looked around, suddenly confused as to where she was. Everything was different from what she knew yet somewhat similar. Shaylava lit her backflame, the green fire lighting up the area a little bit so that she could see better, but Shaylava found it was still difficult to see.

((I see what you did there!))

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    And mine just so happens to be from Avatar. xD

Zuko: *Looks around at everything* What is this place?
    Well, buddy, you're in luck. I'm a bit of a veteran 'round these parts. Some sort of rift hoozy-whatzit. See those holes in the sky? Folks fall out of them like a faulty jump over a pit. Shenanigans ensue… And that's how it's been going.

But it also makes a fantastic vacation spot. Waddle Dees! Fetch me and this fine man a drink. *a horde of Waddle Dees, carrying several drinks on a plate, rush out of a Dimensional Hole and hand DEDEDE a drink. DEDEDE offers ZUKO a drink.*

Eh? You want one?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Shaylava looked around, suddenly confused as to where she was. Everything was different from what she knew yet somewhat similar. Shaylava lit her backflame, the green fire lighting up the area a little bit so that she could see better, but Shaylava found it was still difficult to see.
    ((Noble, this isn't a typical role-play! You can just type out your replies, as if you're the actual character! Also, uh… I can't really make out your avatar, besides the white text. What is it?))

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Zuko: *Nods his head before taking the drink and taking a sip* ........Thanks
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Shaylava began to search around the area, sniffing the ground, trying to make out something familiar. After a minute or two of walking, Shaylava spotted two figures ahead of her. "H-Hello?" She called out to them.

((I'm going to assume it's a Quilava.))

No problem, pal. I can keep 'em coming… So if you need anything? Just call me. I'll hook you up.

And what're you? A fire Grizzo?

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

((Sorry, never done a avatar Rp before. And please, call me Janobii))

Fire Grizzo? Never heard of that! *puts out tailflame* I am a Shaylava thank you very much! And what are you supposed to be an overweight prinplup of sorts? Lay off the pokepuffs pal. It's not doing you any good.

*DEDEDE hefts his hammer.*

Mind your manners, pal. I'm royalty, see? I got a crown, see!? *DEDEDE points to his crown / helmet / hat thing.*

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*stands up on hind legs* Uhuh. Where I come from we don't have kings. We have chaos and that's it. I fight for my life on a daily basis. Can you say the same thing?