Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

@Suicune's Fire - Not sure if you still want pings since you didn't respond to the last one? I dunno.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRS!

As I've done every year for this comic's birthday, PRS will be updating EVERY day for the next week! =D Aren't you excited? I would be if I had a buffer ready at the time of typing this. xD

The next week of updates will consist of the remainder of Chapter Five. After that, PRS will be going on a brief hiatus. How long the hiatus is will be up to how many bonus updates are earned by the end of this week. Right now, Chapter Six is set to launch on the 3rd of June (MY birthday).

I'll have something for you guys to pass the time with though. =P THAT will start on Monday. =D

2. This post has been liked by:

Sad twins are sad. D8

Next page.

Mist to the rescue! =D And other characters I haven't drawn in almost a year!

Naya is no longer overheated. Happy Naya is happy. At least for now. xD

I think this page officially breaks my record on how many characters I've drawn in a single page... and panel. xD Took forever to line/color this one for that reason. Next page is also heavy on the characters. =D

Note: I will indeed kill of characters at some point in PRS. Today is just not that day.

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I was right! It was Naya falling with Bern. Also, there's that trope with Naya loving water again. Maybe she was a water-type in a past life. XD

And really? A year? Has it really been that long?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Good job, Neko! .u. Looking forward to more from you. <3

I've read a few pages (or spoilers' worth of pages) and wow, I just love your art! Those backgrounds are especially beautiful, and your attacks. And the colors are so crisp and vibrant. x_x It's great!

@Vigilante Janobii
    You CAN see Naya's floofy butt in the panel where they fall. xD So she did indeed fall with him.
    @Papyrus
    Thanks! There's more on the way! Over halfway done with the b-day week updates now!
    @Fate
    SPOILERS. xD ONly the new pages are nice. Well, nice compared to the old ones. xD Less 'OHMYGODMYEYESTHEYBUUURRRN' than I started out with. =D And I don't think I've drawn any attack the same way twice. xD

Next Page!

Aaaand the Chapter Ends- wait... what do you mean there's three more pages? Pfft. Fine.

I was originally going to cut the chapter here... well- Chapter FOUR that is. I split Chapter Four into two cause well- length. I moved a scene from the next chapter to the end of this one since it works well here too- and this way I don't have to deal with a hiatus in the middle of suicide week. xD

I had a lot of fun with that last panel- it's nice to do some cool lighting over all the warm recently. It's also been a while since I've drawn Naya in a non-silly manner.

10. This post has been liked by:

Next page!

Disappointed by the lack of Bern's death this chapter? No worries! There is indeed death in this chapter- no one you care about though. Yet.

12. This post has been liked by:

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    Wait what just happened...I come back and see a giant jump to the future, and it does n't seem good at all. Anywho, I'm not really sure what others think but I really liked the kinda faded text bubbles as opposed to the clear white ones, but all up to you. Still great and can't wait to see what the twins get up to and who they finally end up killing, it's gonna be themselves though.

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

@Soulmaster
    - Actually- we've made a jump into the past~! Naya's past! She's dreaming. =D

And yeah- I've been torn about the transparent bubbles versus the solid ones, but the transparent ones would cause some trouble on the busier pages and the solid bubbles are a little more formal.

Poor Naya. One more page before the chapter ends.

15. This post has been liked by: