Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar

The Wayfinders | A Kingdom Hearts club |

Salutations. I see you’ve found your way to the Wayfinders. We are a kindred group of people, persons and otherworldly forms that come together for one common reason: Kingdom Hearts. However I have no doubt that you already knew that, or just happened to notice as you sauntered in through the corridor. Fear not, no matter what form you take, we do not discriminate. You are safe here, as long as you do not endanger the others who also come here. Who am I? I am the Second. The First and the Third, along with myself founded this organization, but not -that- Organization, though we may have borrowed it’s numbering system for simplicity’s sake. Here we discuss, catalog and speak about the various aspects of Kingdom Hearts, past, present and future. We share our creative works, theories and all that much more. We maintain a safe haven and a certain level of respect for everyone here, and of course we do enjoy ourselves from time to time.

Should this be of interest to you, all that is required of you is a simple name of which to go by, and where your interests fall. I have a simple form below of which I keep a record of in our index. Your number will be given to you, but you have a say in the destiny before you--the name you wish to be known as. But for those trusting unto fate, we may discern your Wayfinder name, if you but ask.

Nickname: Any name of which you are more commonly known by.
    Interests: Be it art, music, theories, or just plain discussion.
    Wayfinder Name: A name for the index to go with your number. Either I can create one for you, or you can offer your own. It should consist of two words, and, in layman’s terms, sound really neat. Please look at the Founder’s names for some examples. If you would like one to be made for you, please leave two words of which you would like your nickname based on.

Members
    The First: Sanctus - The Lucis Immortalis
    The Second: Saraibre Ryu – The Vesper Exodium
    The Third: FedoraChar - The Argent Flame
    The Fourth - Winter - The Omniscient Pen
    The Fifth - Sieses - The Scarlet Maverick
    The Sixth - Lightning Dash - The Voltaic Engineer
    The Seventh - Shen - The Resilient Optimist
    The Eighth - XaiakuX - The Insatiable Heretic

The Calendar

Song Sunday
    Manga Monday
    Trivia Tuesday
    Wednes(KH3comingout)day
    Theory Thursday
    Fan Friday
    'Scussion Saturday
    Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 04-01-2015 at 09:30 PM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168