Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I do dislike double posting, but whatever. xD It's not like anyone will notice.

For those who haven't noticed, updates have officially resumed. While I want to get on a regular update schedule, I do think that is currently fairly unlikely. I will be spending the semester overseas and am not sure how much time I'll have to work on comics.

Another note, the next PRS page is going to be an experiment. It'll be in a different style than what I usually use for the comics. We'll see how it works.

Here's a sneak-peak. Not a major change, but does take longer.

Oooo~
    It looks a bit sketchy, and certainly is noticeably different, but I like it! I'm not quite sure exactly why, but it makes me think there's a fire nearby...
    Which is kind of fitting, considering the place they're in right now.

Guys guys guys guys. I've just finished scripting Chapter 5. I know it took forever, but yaaaay~!

I had to cut some scenes out though. Or rather, they've been moved to Ch. 6. I didn't want 5 to drag out forever. xD I'll be doing the sketches for the pages soon- expect some sneak peaks. =D

Here's a preview of an upcoming page. Pfft... Such a massive spoiler... pfft. xD

Spoiler:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*GASP* SUCH SPOILERS!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for being finished with scripting! :D Definitely seems like it could take ages. xD

And omg, that spoiler just made me really upset at you. HOW could you spoil that much for us?! >.< I'm just so disappointed. Now I know everything that happens in the next chapter. THANKS.

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for being finished with scripting! :D Definitely seems like it could take ages. xD

And omg, that spoiler just made me really upset at you. HOW could you spoil that much for us?! >.< I'm just so disappointed. Now I know everything that happens in the next chapter. THANKS.
    Well- mostly done with scripting. xD There's two more scenes in the chapter- I've got one scripted. The last one doesn't really have much dialogue, so I didn't script it (I should though)- it's short too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    *GASP* SUCH SPOILERS!!
    Worst part? That's actually one of the sketches for a panel. xD That is a legitimate panel sketch.

Here's an actual teaser/sneak-peak. View at your own risk. xD I do avoid posting spoiler-y panels, but still.

Spoiler:
    I haven't forgotten the honey on him. Yet. I'll probably forget when it comes to line/shade/color this panel. xD

So an update on the buffer:

Page 05-20: COMPLETE
    Page 05-21: COMPLETE
    Page 05-22: Sketched
    Page 05-23: Sketched
    Page 05-24: Sketched
    Page 05-25: Scripted
    Page 05-26: Scripted
    Page 05-27: Scripted

And a new preview from an upcoming page.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    So an update on the buffer:

Page 05-20: COMPLETE
    Page 05-22: Sketched
    Page 05-23: Sketched

And a new preview from an upcoming page.

Spoiler:
    Wow, for a split second I thought that was one of the twins (because of the light reflection on the muzzle xD) and I was like "A SECOND ECHO?!" lol no. Silly me. Looking good, Neko! :D GREAT JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wow, for a split second I thought that was one of the twins (because of the light reflection on the muzzle xD) and I was like "A SECOND ECHO?!" lol no. Silly me. Looking good, Neko! :D GREAT JOB!
    The twins are obviously Echo in disguise. xD -shot-

New sneak-peak from page 23. =P Non-spoilery, so no tags.

Buffer Status

Page 05-22: COMPLETE
    Page 05-23: COMPLETE