Hello, hello! Welcome, one and all, to King of the Hill!

How do you play? Well, the rules are very simple. The first person to post gets the hill; the second person must do something that will get them the hill from the first person; the third person must do somethign that will get them the hill from the second person; and so on and so forth for all of eternity.

There are only a few things you cannot do:

-You cannot create additional hills or destroy the original. There is only one hill. You CAN move the hill, of course, just not create a new one or destroy it.
-You cannot break PxR rules.
-No Killing/Crippling, period. Anything that goes down is Knocked Out. (Yes, you can do what is typically fatal damage to anyone and as long as they aren't dead, you're fine.)

Also, faction-making is allowed. Faction-making, for those who don't know, is basically sharing the hill with a group of people. Any post by that group is considered part of the whole faction. to make one, just ask someone and hope they accept. Of course, they can be broken at anytime by anyone.

One more thing: Only loose logic is required. Almost nothing is impossible in King of the Hill. Almost nothing.

Considering I made this thread, I'll just get the ball rolling. And no, it doesn't have to be this intricate.

"As I ventured throughout the unknown land which I typically ventured through, I encountered a thing of extraordinary marvel: A hill so pristine, so pure, so utterly desirable by all types, that further ignorance was madness of the highest order! No copy could ever compare to the marvel of this beautiful, flawless hill! 'It must be mine', methinks! Seeing as no other people were around to get at it, I plant my noble flag upon the lovely hill and declare it mine."

MY HILL!!!