Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Cross Twelve: PXR Voice Interviews! - Interview #2 Saraibre Ryu

Welcome to...

-x-C-R-O-S-S-x-T-W-E-L-V-E-x-

PXR's Voice Interviews!

Hosted by Suicune's Fire

HELLO! Hello, all, and welcome again to my interview show, and PXR's official (unofficial?) voice interviews.

Come again?
    You are most certainly welcome to come again! This thread is for discussing the interviews I post here after completing them when a PXR member requests to be on the show, and records an episode with me. There are twelve questions in total, which is why the title is Cross Twelve.

If I wanted to be on "Cross Twelve," what exactly would I need to do?
    As I mentioned, all you need to do is let me know you want to be on the show, and we can organise a time from there. As well as that, there are certain requirements that one will need in order to be interviewed. They are as stated below:
    • A working microphone (please test it before you ask to come on so you know it works)
    • The ability to answer questions (just make sure you bring your brain, your voice and your memory)

And that's all! Have those things, and you're eligible to be interviewed. Just drop me a PM or a VM and you will go onto the waiting list so we can organise a time.

What questions will I be asked?
    Most of the questions will stay the same. However, the 11th and the 12th change a little, so you won't be able to prepare for them. The others, however, you can prepare for!
    Spoiler:
    1. What is your favourite pokemon?

2. If you were a pokemon, which one would you be and why?

3. How did you initially become interested in Pokemon?

4. What is your favourite pokemon game?

5. What would you like to see in a future pokemon game?

6. What is your favourite thing about the pokemon fandom?*

7. What is something that annoys you about the fandom?*

8. If there was one thing you could change about anything to do with Pokemon, what would it be?

9. What other games do you play besides Pokemon?

10. If you could have one super power, what would it be and how would you use it?

11. This question has two sections to it.
    - What word comes to your mind when I say the word...
    - Combine that with...
    And that's what you have to work with for the next question.

12. Question 12 is a random question.

*Note: The word "fandom" is a combination of two words - "fan" and "kingdom" - and refers to the fan works and fan community of Pokemon.

How hard is it to get a hold of you?
    Not hard, if you know where to look. x) A PM or VM will get to me soon enough, but I am likely in another timezone to you, as I live in Australia. This also means that we have to calculate a good time for us both that won't rattle any cages. I'm generally free when it's America's nighttime, but probably more when it's my nighttime and America's morning.
    Convenient times:
    7pm - 11pm for me, which you will find details for here: Check your timezone!
    Depending on the day, I can do interviews from 9:30am until 11pm, so all day, which would be: Starting at this time, then till 13.5 hours later. So all during those hours, I'm free.

Cool! Then my interviews get posted here?
    Yes, indeed they will! They will be posted in their own post, and on this first post, there will be a link to each of the new interviews. It is uploaded to Tindeck.com. There will also be an article on the front page of Pokemon Crossroads every interview.

They will probably be released as I do them, rather than a scheduled time. I will try to get one up at least every two weeks.

Voice Interviews:

1. Episode I. XaiakuX
      Punk Rock Bulbasaur
    2. Episode II. Saraibre Ryu
      Wasabi!
    3. Episode III. The Operator
      Sexy Beast

* I must apologise for Episode I; the recording quality is much poorer than I would have expected. In the future, it will be better quality. Also around question 6 I sound kinda mean but DON'T WORRY, that's only because I know Caleb outside of these interviews. Just playin' around. XD

ALREADY RECORDED/WAITING TO BE EDITED LIST:
    1. ...
    2. ...
    3. ...

WAITING LIST:
    1. ...

Special thanks to Teddiursa of the Sky for doing the intro music for me! <333

That's all! Thanks for listening! :D
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 04-23-2016 at 03:25 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I'd love to do this, but I'd be asleep or have plans for the night my time (US Central time)

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    GOD DANGIT, GRACE. Apparently, at almost any time you said would be convenient, it's around 2-4 in the morning for me. D: I would love to do this, but I don't know when you can do it 14 hours from 7 your time. xD

So, could you please let me know when you have one of those days? Preferably on Friday or Saturday next week? kthanxstaygoldenponyboy

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I'd love to do this, but I'd be asleep or have plans for the night my time (US Central time)
    Well we can probably figure out a time at some point. x)

Quote Originally Posted by DesperadoBRT View Post
    GOD DANGIT, GRACE. Apparently, at almost any time you said would be convenient, it's around 2-4 in the morning for me. D: I would love to do this, but I don't know when you can do it 14 hours from 7 your time. xD

So, could you please let me know when you have one of those days? Preferably on Friday or Saturday next week? kthanxstaygoldenponyboy
    OH SOZ. Well I can do it at my nighttime, but also during my daytime. I said 14 hours from 9:30am my time, which is the second link, is it not? XD Unless you meant that that's 7pm your time, but if you can do it at 7pm your time, that's fine with me. xD

Yeah, sure! 8D At the moment I can do any day, any time, except when I'm sleeping. XD

ALSO IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GUYS COMMENTED ON THE INTERVIEW I DID WITH CALEB PL0X. xD Just sayin'.

~SF.

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    UU: HOW RuDE.

I couldn't get past his favorite Pokemon. D: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! (It's not yer fault, pl0x.)

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

LOOOOOOOOOL I LOVE THE TITLE OF THAT POST.

Ahaha, have fun listening. x)

~SF.

Sucking up zombies on a tornado and eating a plate of ramen. Loooooooool. Nice first interview for a start at pxr! :3

Since we share the same timezone, id love to do a interview with you wifey ♥ hahaha Im pretty sure it'd be entertaining ;p
    Last edited by Trainer17; 07-10-2013 at 10:29 AM.

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    I'll be able to do this Friday or Saturday over in my time(Central) if you want to have me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Sucking up zombies on a tornado and eating a plate of ramen. Loooooooool. Nice first interview for a start at pxr! :3

Since we share the same timezone, id love to do a interview with you wifey ♥ hahaha Im pretty sure it'd be entertaining ;p
    Hahaha, I know right? XDDD Thanks. C:

That sounds awesome. ;D I'd be happy to interview you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    I'll be able to do this Friday or Saturday over in my time(Central) if you want to have me do it.
    Alrighty, well maybe we could do that. XD But you need to tell me what times you want based on what my time is. Go to the website in the first post and see what your times are compared with mine.

~SF.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Aha, there's that thread. XD
    Even though I'm on vacation, it might be easier to do this while in a different timezone. XD I'm only 11 hours behind you!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168