Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    "I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    PLOT TWIST: For once, instead of making Blastoyse wear a hat, for this story I had Blastoyse BE the hat. So clever I am.
    Okay, good, that's so much less horrifying than what I managed to see it as. I thought Blastoyse was wearing a costume, and it wasn't quite big enough and his head was poking through, and dear lord did it look painful. Admittedly, the non-caveman speech should have tipped me off.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

lmao. That is somehow both terrifying and hilarious.

XDDDD "Sure was a nice ekans."

THEY WERE SO FUNNY. I LOVED ALL OF THEM. <3

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    I reckon it's time for an update, as it's been almost two weeks. I'll try to start updating more frequently from now on, but you know, with [insert excuses that really don't work since I still somehow end up with several hours of free time a day here] it's hard, but I'll promise to try harder, but no promises. or Trying harder.

I've gotta say, I'm pretty damn proud of myself for the fancy Blastoyse. It's the most artistic effort I've ever put into this comic. That's probably not saying a lot though.

What is it with Blastoyse and building things? Perhaps it;s because when looking at a building he has constructed, imagine the pride he must feel. Thousands of people go in and out of his building every day, performing key parts of their daily lives. If this building were to vanish, their lives could be affected very negatively. It must give Blastoyse an immense sense of pride. It is perhaps just his own way, as a living creature aware of his inevitable death, of coping with mortality. By building, he believes he can live on his own way, and will live on forever in the hearts of the people, even though deep down, he knows this is impossible. Or is it perhaps an excuse by me to keep reusing the Wooper joke? We may never know for sure.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

5. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    It took me 2 minutes to figure out that the "I" was an "I" and not an "O".

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

7. This post has been liked by:

I know, right? That I is really not cool. xD Who does 'I's like that? Blastoyse. Nice update, Hydra. xD I love the running joke of Girl Son.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *update comes crashing through ceiling*

It is a well-known fact that in the comic world any living creature who realizes they have at least a million dollars will immediately grow a Top hat, monocle, and bow tie. Even fungus.

No disrespect in any way* intended towards the great and honorable Zek, who is a magnificent man and if you need someone to appear in a comic I strongly recommend bothering him

*Oh, except for the google eyes, those are pretty disrespectful even by my standards
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

HEYHEYHEY UPDATE TIME

I know it's been only six days instead of the usual two weeks, but what can I say? I had the itch.*

From my (poor) memory, this is only the second time Blastoyse has cried, and both times were about Venussor. I guess giant poisonous flower dinosaurs make us all emotional.

Blastoyse and courtrooms are like......me and not thinking of good analogies. But yeah, I do feel like I bring up law a little much. Perhaps it's to send a sort of "don't act like Blastoyse" message, but it's probably too late for that. It's more likely an excuse to draw even more boxes.

*Come to think of it, I should probably get it checked by a doctor.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    This'll be interesting. Good thing Fire-types are ineffective against Water-types...

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

☆~NEET ORGANISATION - THE LOLITA~☆ legendary_addict's Avatar
    I haven't been up to date with Genwun, omigersh. I just got back up to date now xD

~That text above, so true~

FC: 1220-7270-9056
    Add me to get a lot of eggs! And no, they are not Bad Eggs, ban me if they are.
    Also, if anyone wants to battle, feel free to challenge in-game, I'm always ready,
    unless I'm fighting the League, or another person.